#80 May 8, 2013
white america wrote:
Well no one forced you to read this don't like it stay out ......simple
no one forces u to stay in paragould either u idiot

Since: May 13

United States

#81 May 8, 2013
Uncle Thomas wrote:
Ease up..our ugly fat white women need husbands too!!!!!!
That is so messed up. I'm a thick white woman and just to let you know...both black and whites have trash. Just like every race... both commit crimes, both have marriages that fail, and both have the same blood...we all bleed red and we all make mistakes..some may not be bigger than others but its still a mistake you or anyone else can't take back. I have several black, white, Hispanic, and other friends that live next to me or I see regularly. All are equal. Oh and just because a woman is bigger doesn't make her ugly, may be more to love, but it take a real man to handle it.

Mountain Home, AR

#84 May 8, 2013
Hmm wrote:
<quoted text> no we was just raised that color is just a color! Everybody bleeds red!! Not everybody is the same ... People need to wake up!
Skunks bleed red
Fish bleed red.

You are an idiot!!!!!!!

Mountain Home, AR

#86 May 8, 2013
B-n-C wrote:
<quoted text>
That is so messed up. I'm a thick white woman and just to let you know...both black and whites have trash. Just like every race... both commit crimes, both have marriages that fail, and both have the same blood...we all bleed red and we all make mistakes..some may not be bigger than others but its still a mistake you or anyone else can't take back. I have several black, white, Hispanic, and other friends that live next to me or I see regularly. All are equal. Oh and just because a woman is bigger doesn't make her ugly, may be more to love, but it take a real man to handle it.
Yea. White have stupid fat women that will mate with anything like you!!!
You don't have more to love what kind of sick freak are you. To think love is given by the pound!!!
Why don't you lose some weight instead of sitting around stuffing your fat face with everything you can find. And the make excuses like it is alright to do that!!
Geez learn the difference between right and wrong. Loser!!
white america

Tyler, TX

#87 May 8, 2013
Guest wrote:
<quoted text>
Yea. White have stupid fat women that will mate with anything like you!!!
You don't have more to love what kind of sick freak are you. To think love is given by the pound!!!
Why don't you lose some weight instead of sitting around stuffing your fat face with everything you can find. And the make excuses like it is alright to do that!!
Geez learn the difference between right and wrong. Loser!!
hahaha
white america

Tyler, TX

#88 May 8, 2013
guest wrote:
<quoted text>
A dog bleeds red too. Does that make you a dog?
Woof!
nice. lol

Since: May 13

United States

#89 May 8, 2013
Okay you want to be a smartass trying to make yourself better by "tryin" to hurt some ones feelings...keep trying as**ole. Oh by the way great job assuming that I sleep with anything...learn something, I'm married and happy. You are probably alone everynight trying to get attention from people like you...God so f*cking petty. Go jack off some more cuz we all know you can't get any. And learn something else, I have an underactive thyroid which makes me bigger. Try again f*cktard!
white america

Tyler, TX

#90 May 8, 2013
Haha I'm sorry for husband then

Mountain Home, AR

#91 May 8, 2013
B-n-C wrote:
Okay you want to be a smartass trying to make yourself better by "tryin" to hurt some ones feelings...keep trying as**ole. Oh by the way great job assuming that I sleep with anything...learn something, I'm married and happy. You are probably alone everynight trying to get attention from people like you...God so f*cking petty. Go jack off some more cuz we all know you can't get any. And learn something else, I have an underactive thyroid which makes me bigger. Try again f*cktard!
What a lame azz excuse!!
You're fat because you're too lazy to not be!!!
Scarf down a couple more Big Macs and blame it in your thyroid. Loser!!!!
Bet you sleep alone.

Not enough room for a man you and your fat azz in that bed!!!
wow

Little Rock, AR

#92 May 8, 2013
Some how you went from hating people of a diffent skin color to hating fat people????? O.o I don't hate fat people or people of a different skin color. No what I hate is the people that hide behind this to talk crap... be a man and if you don't like someone or the area leave no one is making you stay and their are many towns farther south that agree with you leave and everyone will be happy no need to argue we won't have to put up with people who can see past skin color and you won't have to put up with black people and as you all call us "black people lovers". Everyones problem will be solved!
okay

Jonesboro, AR

#93 May 8, 2013
B-n-C wrote:
<quoted text>
That's the most piss-poor excuse to be fat that I've ever heard in my entire life. Also, there are multiple proven statistics showing that certain minorities (Hispanic and African American) more than quadruple the violent crime rate of any other races.
okay

Jonesboro, AR

#94 May 8, 2013
B-n-C wrote:
Incorrect, you are a land whale not because of your "thyroid" condition, which is also a bogus excuse. You are a fat, lazy excuse of a human being because you completely choose to be. More than likely caused by a sedentary lifestyle and horrible diet. So please, keep your ignorance in the trailer park where it belongs.
Level 2

Since: Jul 07

Location hidden

#95 May 8, 2013
wow wrote:
... be a man and if you don't like someone or the area leave no one is making you stay and their are many towns farther south that agree with you leave and everyone will be happy no need to argue we won't have to put up with people who can see past skin color .....
Why the hell should he be driven out of his home when it's being invaded by undesirables? Why don't you leave and take the riff-raff with you?
hilarious

United States

#96 May 8, 2013
If you have a problem with the blacks, don't make run to topix, they're not reading this! Duhhh. Go do something since you're so effected by their presence, go get a white tablecloth like your old cowardly cousins and ride through the night. Its crazy how you rednecks stay mute when you see them out! If you see them selling drugs to your "white society " be the hero you think your being and stop the sh.t. 9/10 the blacks are here because your "white society " will do anything to get high any type of way. They're not forcing them to drop off their sports teams, steal from their parents, get into wrecks, and more. They show dealers that there's money here and dumb addicts ready to buy, so they move in. If you want a change in scenery, cut the demand of drugs short by kicking your kids asses! Be parents and things wouldn't be this way. But this town is full of Meath heads so the kids here don't have much to look up to. And another thing, since I've lived here there's only been TWO deaths at the hands of blacks here. Most of the deaths are suicides, wonder why? Whites have no sense of true identity, nothing they do is original. All their best ideas are stolen from another race, mainly china and Africa. By the way I am black, and I feel bad for a lot of your children. This is the year 2013 and if you think you're going to be able to raise racist children, tsk tsk. There's a black in every successful company you can think of, your children won't make it.
sweeney

United States

#97 May 8, 2013
Most racist are those we couldn't afford slaves which were about most white families. Reality check.
wtf

United States

#98 May 9, 2013
I'm black my bf white, yet that seems to be accepted everywhere. None of this will make me love him less, just like the things my race do wont deter him. We don't see in color, all races are pieces of sh!t in their own way.

Paragould, AR

#99 May 9, 2013
guest wrote:
<quoted text>
Being black is not a prerequisite for crime. White people break into houses, too.
Maybe so but not this time.

Paragould, AR

#100 May 9, 2013
Paragould should have kept the signs up on the edge of town not allowing blacks into town.

“Taste great in milk!”

Level 9

Since: Aug 08

#101 May 9, 2013
I'll swap you some Mexicans for them.

Paragould, AR

#103 May 9, 2013
White America, the link to those statistics, where are they? Have you accepted that you are wrong?

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Paragould Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Arkansas State Militia Corp. info? (Jul '14) 41 min guest 15
Makenzie Hamilton. 57 min Minnie Mouse 1
Jobs for everyone!!! 1 hr thanks 2
how to pass hair follicle test in 3 hours (Feb '12) 1 hr Hopeful2016 814
Black kids at Paragould water park 1 hr Guest 73
Global warming deniers 2 hr guest 28
Greene county Cab 3 hr Jack_the_rapper 1
More from around the web

Personal Finance

Paragould Mortgages