Blacks racing to Paragould
mom

United States

#56 May 7, 2013
I totally agree. I've loved here all my life. I am white. I not dating or married to a black man, but I was raised that color doesn't matter. We are a the same inside. There are bad people in every race. Hell, take a look around the Franklin apartments. You people are so worried about a color, you don't even notice all the drugs and crime. And NO, not talking about blacks. Most of the drug dealers in this town are white. You need to worry about things that matter.
Hmm

Gregory, AR

#57 May 7, 2013
mom wrote:
I totally agree. I've loved here all my life. I am white. I not dating or married to a black man, but I was raised that color doesn't matter. We are a the same inside. There are bad people in every race. Hell, take a look around the Franklin apartments. You people are so worried about a color, you don't even notice all the drugs and crime. And NO, not talking about blacks. Most of the drug dealers in this town are white. You need to worry about things that matter.
amen
white america

United States

#58 May 7, 2013
Bull
Im The Uno

Lees Summit, MO

#59 May 7, 2013
guest wrote:
<quoted text>
So your mom was so cheap she wouldn't spring for a pay toilet and a coat hanger for an abortion....and now here ya are. She must be so proud, every time she watches you drag that club foot through Walmart to buy a Fathers Day card addressed To Whom It May Concern. You're a regular chip off the old *blocks*.
Sounds like you forgot to make the call.One things for sure you sure got them little spiderman pants all up in a big ole wad for sure!!!!!!!
Tracy

United States

#61 May 7, 2013
Paragould needs some variety. Don't the redneck boys think we get tired of the same old cookie cutter kind. I mean really, every guy in Paragould is just alike. 4 wheel drive truck with black wheels and ghetto looking blue headlights spitting Skoal juice on the parking lot and wearing a sooo sexy(not) camo jacket. That sums up 95% of the butt-clowns around here.
Not saying I want a black guy but be original guys!! Stop all being the same.

Axtell, TX

#62 May 8, 2013
I understand why white people do not want to live around the blacks and mexican people! If you would watch the news 99.9% of the thefts,murders,trouble makers, illiterate, living off our government when they are not even legal types are moving where we are. Do you see us wanting to live next door to any of you? How right do you think it is for mexicans to come in here without any legal paperwork? Why do you blacks think you have to have a hundred million kids and live on welfare? These are the reasons we do not want you to be around us.

United States

#63 May 8, 2013
mom wrote:
Well clearly you were raised wrong!!
Hmm

Gregory, AR

#64 May 8, 2013
Guest wrote:
<quoted text>
Well clearly you were raised wrong!!
no we was just raised that color is just a color! Everybody bleeds red!! Not everybody is the same ... People need to wake up!
Level 2

Since: Jul 07

Location hidden

#65 May 8, 2013
guest wrote:
I understand why white people do not want to live around the blacks and mexican people! If you would watch the news 99.9% of the thefts,murders,trouble makers, illiterate, living off our government when they are not even legal types are moving where we are. Do you see us wanting to live next door to any of you? How right do you think it is for mexicans to come in here without any legal paperwork? Why do you blacks think you have to have a hundred million kids and live on welfare? These are the reasons we do not want you to be around us.
I feel sorry for Paragould. My town has been invaded by blacks, mexicunts, Muzzie filth and etc. Once the blacks invaded, stores started closing at Midnight. There were more shootings & robberys.
My house was broken into twice and I KNOW it was blacks. If you can find a way to drive them out you all will be much happier and safer.
white america

United States

#66 May 8, 2013
Thorn wrote:
<quoted text>
I feel sorry for Paragould. My town has been invaded by blacks, mexicunts, Muzzie filth and etc. Once the blacks invaded, stores started closing at Midnight. There were more shootings & robberys.
My house was broken into twice and I KNOW it was blacks. If you can find a way to drive them out you all will be much happier and safer.
amen

Paragould, AR

#67 May 8, 2013
I guess no one here has has one of the black SOB break into their kids house or they would think differently
love em

Searcy, AR

#68 May 8, 2013
Send em to my town,I love chocolate

Paragould, AR

#69 May 8, 2013
guest wrote:
I guess no one here has has one of the black SOB break into their kids house or they would think differently
Being black is not a prerequisite for crime. White people break into houses, too.
white america

United States

#70 May 8, 2013
Yea well 90% of the crimes commeted is blacks there lazy no good worthless race yea we might have some worthless whites to but nothing compared to them I've seen em in prison there animals jacking off to everything in frount of everybody i spit on the ground they walk

Paragould, AR

#71 May 8, 2013
white america wrote:
Yea well 90% of the crimes commeted is blacks there lazy no good worthless race yea we might have some worthless whites to but nothing compared to them I've seen em in prison there animals jacking off to everything in frount of everybody i spit on the ground they walk
That statistic is simply false.
white america

United States

#73 May 8, 2013
Actually. 49% for mexicans and latinos 43% for blacks 9% for whites and 7% for other thank you

Paragould, AR

#74 May 8, 2013
white america wrote:
Actually. 49% for mexicans and latinos 43% for blacks 9% for whites and 7% for other thank you
Why would you thank me for admitting that you're wrong?

Paragould, AR

#75 May 8, 2013
And you know that adds up to more that 100%, right? Where did you even get those statistics?

Red Oak, TX

#77 May 8, 2013
I, absolutely, CAN NOT believe the people in Paragould are talking like this!! I only read a few comments and had to stop because it made me sick to my stomach!!
white america

Tyler, TX

#79 May 8, 2013
Well no one forced you to read this don't like it stay out ......simple

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Paragould Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Jenn G. 8 min guest 7
Why the 1% always win 19 min qwe 4
Trumps impeachment 21 min qwe 120
Looking for house with utilities paid Friday. 1 hr Guest 12
It's time to bring in the union USW to ARI 1 hr Guest 11
firework show 1 hr bbc 3
larry hensley (Feb '14) 2 hr Yep 29

Paragould Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance