Lees Summit, MO

#3 May 5, 2013
Agree wrote:
I have seen them every where as well.
BFD!!!
warchief

Paragould, AR

#4 May 5, 2013
just what this town does not need more coons invading.somebody call the kkk.
Breeze

Lees Summit, MO

#5 May 5, 2013
warchief wrote:
just what this town does not need more coons invading.somebody call the kkk.
Why in the hell would you call uneducated fucktards from the trailerhood.
mom

Paragould, AR

#6 May 5, 2013
What this town doesn't need is more racist. The color of someone's skin doesn't define a person.

Paragould, AR

#7 May 5, 2013
They need to go some where they are welcome Paragould isnt the place they belong
general hitler

Paragould, AR

#9 May 5, 2013
mom wrote:
What this town doesn't need is more racist. The color of someone's skin doesn't define a person.
fine why don't you let your kids intermarry with them and we all hope that you enjoy your big lipped nappy headed grandthugs.and another thing lady, what this town does not need is more black lovers.go live in the hood in a black area,for awhile,and then I bet you would feel a lot different about the ones you want to stand up for.
#10 May 5, 2013
general hitler wrote:
<quoted text>fine why don't you let your kids intermarry with them and we all hope that you enjoy your big lipped nappy headed grandthugs.and another thing lady, what this town does not need is more black lovers.go live in the hood in a black area,for awhile,and then I bet you would feel a lot different about the ones you want to stand up for.
cry more!
dan

Paragould, AR

#11 May 5, 2013
guest wrote:
<quoted text>
cry more!
great comeback did your momma help you with that
#12 May 6, 2013
dan wrote:
<quoted text>great comeback did your momma help you with that
your mom did.

Haslet, TX

#14 May 6, 2013
The blacks hate themselves , so why can't we hate them to?

Haslet, TX

#15 May 6, 2013
Think about it,
The black women , thatThe proud black men (not just the men , but the whole race) set up as beautiful black women, are at least 1/2 white.

Haslet, TX

#16 May 6, 2013
The trash that thinks its ok for the blacks to live in paragould , don't want them livening next door to them.

United States

#17 May 6, 2013
There's a lot of white people I don't want living next door also. It is a fact though that when blacks move in the neighborhood goes downhill. There are some cases when this doesn't happen but not here.
Uncle Thomas

Keller, TX

#18 May 6, 2013
Ease up..our ugly fat white women need husbands too!!!!!!

United States

#19 May 6, 2013
There's plenty of ugly white men for them.

Paragould, AR

#20 May 6, 2013
It makes me ill to think that men and women by the thousands have made the ultimate sacrifice of their lives to grant you the freedom of free speech, and this thread is your contribution? You wouldn't have the fortitude it takes to say that to their face, yet you spew your vile verbal diarrhea like an inbred redneck. Congratulations on representing our community with your brilliant observations.
Stephanie

United States

#21 May 6, 2013
Seriously you are all uneducated redneck hillbillies who don't know a thing I bet you can't even read or you don't have any teeth you are a bunch of hi gun loving assholes pretty sure people bank live anywhere they want segregation ended years ago I'm happy I wasn't born here because I want born with ignorance and all of you openly ignorant "country folk" can just kill yourselves right now because nobody thinks its funny you are stupid and not even the best doctors can fix that I feel sorry for all your children they must be as stupid as you are black people can live anywhere they want so just deal with it you can't do anything about it

San Antonio, TX

#22 May 6, 2013
don't call peple uneducated and then follow it up with a very, poorly constructed paragraph. that always makes me laugh
Stephanie

United States

#25 May 6, 2013
guest wrote:
<quoted text>
Racist!
Pretty sure you are the one who is racist.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 8
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Paragould Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Good job Candace 12 min Told you 1
Paragould Goodwill New Store (Oct '12) 13 min Fido 30
Samantha Paige 1 hr Unknown000 2
Poll Did you vote today? (Jun '10) 2 hr Reality Check 42,119
kait 3 hr Jean 10
Cheryl is wrong 11 hr guest 16
ar tag 605vhi driver alex ,Michael jayce Millig... 11 hr rdk neighbor 1

Paragould Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance