buy here pay here lots

Paragould, AR

#1 May 8, 2013
Looking for a car. Any one know of any buy here pay here in P Town.
Dewayne

Paragould, AR

#2 May 8, 2013
Um, Larry's has a HUGE selection, and they work with you a little on the car's problems, but most of the time, if they can get the car back / rob you they will.

About 7/10 ppl I've talked to has had bad experience with them.

The other 3, has had issues with the car, they've helped and didn't take their shlt on the 4th day of non payment. I guess it's a crapshoot but the odds are looking bad for them.

That's the only one I know of. If you go to Larrys, be sure to check EVERYTHING. Look at the oil PRIOR to start up. Have THEM start it up and see if blue / black smoke comes out of the tail pipe. Then start it again for yourself and see if the check engine lights etc all come on when you roll the key over. If you don't see it, the engine light may be pulled out to hide something.

DRIVE DRIVE AND DRIVE That car before you buy. Test drive 3 times if you have to. Put your own gas in it, it's worth the investment. Then negotiate a price. Driving is better than wasting 'dealing time and effort'

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Paragould Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Anchor (Jan '15) 7 min guest 40
No more free health insruance for U lazy bums, ... 3 hr Yaundastand 2
Poll Did you vote today? (Jun '10) 3 hr BARNEYII 43,266
More likely to die at school 3 hr Cheryl 58
Tenneco layoff/relocation 4 hr Cynic 21
Find an old amigo 6 hr Mmk 1
Shot himself (Jan '16) 6 hr Nae 2

Paragould Jobs

Personal Finance

Paragould Mortgages