First Prev
of 2
Next Last
guest

United States

#1 Mar 9, 2012
okay nidec is sending the bpm line to mexico, but they are wanting people to come back from lay off and help them build inventory so whirlpool will not be effected by the move, really after all Patty and Tammy have done to make people look bad so it could make them look good they wants us to help them are we really that stupid, since tammy and patty do such a great job put them on the line to run the parts
guest

United States

#2 Mar 9, 2012
yeah let them work up a sweat, tammy always tryin to figure out how to save the company money, ill tell you right now 99 percent of the people left their, cant stand her or patty, she should be etical worker and say, i shouldnt have this job mark, ive only been here 19 years, its not fair, she is so fake, shes all for tempory help, shes pushin for them all the way, maybe she should move to china or mexico, because shes a back stabber,her job is so impoertant huh, she,ll feel the pressure and pain like everyone else did that lost their jobs,then shell sit and cry and say how am i goin to pay my bills. the way nidec done their employes was totally unfair all the way, their were people with higher seniorty that could of worked in shafts or diecast but they protected them, how un fair,tammy is a big fake, nobody can stand her
Guest

United States

#4 Mar 9, 2012
I agree, nidec changes their layoff policy every time there is a cut back. All nidec is about is corporate greed same as Emerson. All Corporations Such as Emerson and nidec have a loop hole in the NAFTA program that allows them to move manufacturing out of the USA to make an extra nickel and our politicians allow it because if they try to prevent it they will loose their kick back or contributions to their reelection campaign.
None of the corporate greed has anything has anything to do with patty or Tammy, they work their the same as we do---yes I said work, I've saw Tammy sweating it by pushing a mop or a broom many a time. Does she deserve to get to keep her job over some of the other supervisors that had 15 to 30 years of supervisory experience? It does seem unfair, but nidec hasn't been fair about any of the cut backs on anyone.
I think someone is slamming Tammy because she got promoted to supervisor over him. And as for patty I think she might be more respected if she were at work more often and understood her job and the employees needs better. They are both sweet kids as a person but then people like to judge and then the samepeople get pissed when they are judge by their peers. There are reasons that some people do not get promoted and it's normally their attitude. I have seen groupleaders that knew their job well but had a terrible attitude toward employees and treated some of them unfairly and a big buddy to some employees that were slackers. Then when it was promotion time they cried the loudest when they got skipped over. I'm done. Now tell me how wrong I am and all the other good judgements you can make.
guest

United States

#5 Mar 9, 2012
Guest wrote:
I agree, nidec changes their layoff policy every time there is a cut back. All nidec is about is corporate greed same as Emerson. All Corporations Such as Emerson and nidec have a loop hole in the NAFTA program that allows them to move manufacturing out of the USA to make an extra nickel and our politicians allow it because if they try to prevent it they will loose their kick back or contributions to their reelection campaign.
None of the corporate greed has anything has anything to do with patty or Tammy, they work their the same as we do---yes I said work, I've saw Tammy sweating it by pushing a mop or a broom many a time. Does she deserve to get to keep her job over some of the other supervisors that had 15 to 30 years of supervisory experience? It does seem unfair, but nidec hasn't been fair about any of the cut backs on anyone.
I think someone is slamming Tammy because she got promoted to supervisor over him. And as for patty I think she might be more respected if she were at work more often and understood her job and the employees needs better. They are both sweet kids as a person but then people like to judge and then the samepeople get pissed when they are judge by their peers. There are reasons that some people do not get promoted and it's normally their attitude. I have seen groupleaders that knew their job well but had a terrible attitude toward employees and treated some of them unfairly and a big buddy to some employees that were slackers. Then when it was promotion time they cried the loudest when they got skipped over. I'm done. Now tell me how wrong I am and all the other good judgements you can make.
Not a judgement but a question. Why was some senior management, and upper management let go while less senior management was allowed to stay? Why has there been equally as many people to jump ship ( salary ) as have been let go? They wasn't group leaders trying to make it up the ladder, they was already up the ladder.
guest

Frierson, LA

#6 Mar 10, 2012
Guest wrote:
I agree, nidec changes their layoff policy every time there is a cut back. All nidec is about is corporate greed same as Emerson. All Corporations Such as Emerson and nidec have a loop hole in the NAFTA program that allows them to move manufacturing out of the USA to make an extra nickel and our politicians allow it because if they try to prevent it they will loose their kick back or contributions to their reelection campaign.
None of the corporate greed has anything has anything to do with patty or Tammy, they work their the same as we do---yes I said work, I've saw Tammy sweating it by pushing a mop or a broom many a time. Does she deserve to get to keep her job over some of the other supervisors that had 15 to 30 years of supervisory experience? It does seem unfair, but nidec hasn't been fair about any of the cut backs on anyone.
I think someone is slamming Tammy because she got promoted to supervisor over him. And as for patty I think she might be more respected if she were at work more often and understood her job and the employees needs better. They are both sweet kids as a person but then people like to judge and then the samepeople get pissed when they are judge by their peers. There are reasons that some people do not get promoted and it's normally their attitude. I have seen groupleaders that knew their job well but had a terrible attitude toward employees and treated some of them unfairly and a big buddy to some employees that were slackers. Then when it was promotion time they cried the loudest when they got skipped over. I'm done. Now tell me how wrong I am and all the other good judgements you can make.
how is it tammy got promoted but she never worked a full in year in her life, she was always on sick leave or some other kinda of leave she is just a good back stabbing beatch that will stab anybody to get ahead and as far as patty a good person hah, ask her husband how good of a person she is with her affair with roy carmichael, you apparently are one of the kiss asses thats hopes to keep their job or you are that stupid tammy Symons who is another back stabbing beatch
guest

Frierson, LA

#7 Mar 10, 2012
guest wrote:
they got you by the short hairs if they call you back off lay-off and you refuse,you will lose your unemployment...and your kidding right??? porky pig isnt going to do any work or break a sweat.
actually they donot have them by the short hairs, huh that sounds like a comment Mark would make, anyway most of the good workers that they could count on went out and got better jobs, but most of them have started college with the TAA program, they can tell nidec to go to hell and it will not affect their unemployment in anyway, so looks like they are gonna have to use deltas, ha ha more stress for the LEADERS of nidec
Guest

United States

#8 Mar 10, 2012
guest wrote:
<quoted text>how is it tammy got promoted but she never worked a full in year in her life, she was always on sick leave or some other kinda of leave she is just a good back stabbing beatch that will stab anybody to get ahead and as far as patty a good person hah, ask her husband how good of a person she is with her affair with roy carmichael, you apparently are one of the kiss asses thats hopes to keep their job or you are that stupid tammy Symons who is another back stabbing
beatch
Well if you want to make a judgement i'm sure (i know) there were people that think you are also a back stabbing beatch. You were just pissed because Tammy got promoted over you.
knose

United States

#9 Mar 10, 2012
guest wrote:
<quoted text>how is it tammy got promoted but she never worked a full in year in her life, she was always on sick leave or some other kinda of leave she is just a good back stabbing beatch that will stab anybody to get ahead and as far as patty a good person hah, ask her husband how good of a person she is with her affair with roy carmichael, you apparently are one of the kiss asses thats hopes to keep their job r you are that stupid tammy Symons who is another back stabbing beatch
her husband left his family and directly moved in with his girlfriend in jonesboro who he had been having affair with for several years. Thats a good father and husband
guest

Quinlan, TX

#10 Mar 10, 2012
Guest wrote:
<quoted text>
Well if you want to make a judgement i'm sure (i know) there were people that think you are also a back stabbing beatch. You were just pissed because Tammy got promoted over you.
I never wanted a damn leadership position stupid, I never wanted to have to go to a different shift, so shut up Tammy Symons, you look like the chicken from chucky cheese with that nappy hair
Guest

United States

#11 Mar 10, 2012
guest wrote:
<quoted text>I never wanted a damn leadership position stupid, I never wanted to have to go to a different shift, so shut up Tammy Symons, you look like the chicken from chucky cheese with that nappy hair
LMAO!!!!!
guest

United States

#12 Mar 10, 2012
guest wrote:
<quoted text>I never wanted a damn leadership position stupid, I never wanted to have to go to a different shift, so shut up Tammy Symons, you look like the chicken from chucky cheese with that nappy hair
never had noticed that but see does look like the chicken at chucky cheese, lmfao she does, o no she will run to her friend patty and tell on us
guest

United States

#13 Mar 10, 2012
guest wrote:
<quoted text>I never wanted a damn leadership position stupid, I never wanted to have to go to a different shift, so shut up Tammy Symons, you look like the chicken from chucky cheese with that nappy hair
thats just it alot of us never wanted leadership positions, but tammy eno did and everybody knew she didn't deserve her job and we all no how see got her job. It is her attitude toward all of us is the reason we have no respect for her, if you didn't worship the ground she walk on she would try to start trouble for you with a bunch of lies, her time will come and she will soon be out of a job just like the rest of us
guest

United States

#14 Mar 10, 2012
I agree about Tammy eno, used to go to her swim parties all the time, had a great time out there, but then she figured if she had salary people out there it would benefit her better, so she threw all of us under the bus, that's why she has her attitude, she knows what she did was wrong and why we are upset with her, so she finds any way in her mind to justify her actions by keeping that chip on her shoulders and acting like she is better than all of us
guest

United States

#15 Mar 10, 2012
knose wrote:
<quoted text> her husband left his family and directly moved in with his girlfriend in jonesboro who he had been having affair with for several years. Thats a good father and husband
I call BS on that comment
Cowboy

Gregory, AR

#16 Mar 10, 2012
guest wrote:
<quoted text>
Not a judgement but a question. Why was some senior management, and upper management let go while less senior management was allowed to stay? Why has there been equally as many people to jump ship ( salary ) as have been let go? They wasn't group leaders trying to make it up the ladder, they was already up the ladder.
A far as management jumping ship, it's called jumping a sinking ship. why would they stay. If Patty knew or gave a hoot about how to do her job, and quit screwing everybody up on their benefits, she would be better liked.
guest

United States

#17 Mar 10, 2012
Tammy eno cannot trust anybody because she is such a back stabber. she is always talking to mark or patty about what people do wrong and can't be they made a bad decision. heck she would even run jim bradley in the ground, she was so worried people were talking about her that she made sure to keep everybody else fresh on mark or patty's mind
guest

United States

#18 Mar 10, 2012
and good example of how patty changes the rules, is when the c shift group leader got bumped from the alpha line, then they made a rule were no one could bump the guy on a shift, talk about favortism, we had heck to pay on c shift with no leadership, and I never thought the guy on c shift done that much until we got the other guy that bumped him, it was crazy how much there was to do, cause we never really had a supervisor
Cowboy

Gregory, AR

#19 Mar 10, 2012
Is the hourly rate folks now being told to sign a confidentialty agreement? No less than a gag order. Getting ready for another head rolling.
guest

Little Rock, AR

#21 Mar 10, 2012
guest wrote:
<quoted text>I call BS on that comment
Oh me too...if y'all really knew what is going on we'd all be in the know...instead this is all for fun since it's so far off base it's comical. Thanks for the laugh, I really needed it!
Guest

United States

#23 Mar 10, 2012
July 31st is the cutoff date.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Paragould Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Trash pick up 29 min guest 30
The president 33 min guest 35
Crazy Jenn 1 hr Throbbing Pete 5
No more free health insruance for U lazy bums, ... 2 hr Asa 1
Poll Did you vote today? (Jun '10) 2 hr BARNEYII 43,257
night club 2 hr Voted 7
Sandra Brown / David 3 hr guest 2

Paragould Jobs

Personal Finance

Paragould Mortgages