Mickie Hill....Hall?
First Prev
of 2
Next Last
Curisoity killed the cat

United States

#26 Nov 18, 2010
Just wondering does anyone know Mickey well enough to know if she has a blanket that is cream colored with horses on it?
asdfhjkl

United States

#27 Nov 20, 2010
never seen anything with any horses on it at mick's....get a life jerk off.
frnd

United States

#28 Nov 20, 2010
far far away wrote:
Mickie, we dated your JR year in '87 if you remember me email me.
[email protected]
If you don't I understand. Still best of luck.
tell us another hint
Curisoity killed the cat

United States

#29 Nov 20, 2010
This jerk off has a reason I have a picture that looks a lot like her from the back and my husbands. So u get a life who ever you are. I know from other wifes that she has screwed around on people!!!!
far far away

Schuylkill Haven, PA

#30 Nov 20, 2010
frnd wrote:
<quoted text>
tell us another hint
Sorry it was the beginning of your JR year in '86. Joined the military in June '87. You may have to work at the 1st name for there are about three options for the spelling, use the 5 letter short version. [email protected] going to be traveling today will try to check later tonight.
buollshhhit

State University, AR

#31 Nov 20, 2010
far far away wrote:
<quoted text>
Sorry it was the beginning of your JR year in '86. Joined the military in June '87. You may have to work at the 1st name for there are about three options for the spelling, use the 5 letter short version. [email protected] going to be traveling today will try to check later tonight.
Are you this retarded? Just post your name and get you some tail! She wont be able to remember that far back due to all the freeking drugs she has done, ya know she got busted for meth and did time and YOU still want to get back in touch with her? How hard up are you buddy? if you were in the military than you'll know the term ATE UP and pal you are!
far far away

Schuylkill Haven, PA

#32 Nov 20, 2010
buollshhhit wrote:
<quoted text>
Are you this retarded? Just post your name and get you some tail! She wont be able to remember that far back due to all the freeking drugs she has done, ya know she got busted for meth and did time and YOU still want to get back in touch with her? How hard up are you buddy? if you were in the military than you'll know the term ATE UP and pal you are!
It smells like sh?? on this post. Must be an a??hole speaking. I'm not hard up. I have always had respect for her. Chase someone your own age ASU poster/loser

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Paragould Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Who's Hiring? 42 min guest 3
Small minded people 1 hr PossiblyaWardofth... 21
Angi Knight? What do you know about her? (Sep '09) 2 hr Pleaser 9
franklin apts (May '13) 5 hr Kat Johnson 264
Is Tennco/Monroe going to Mexico!!!! 7 hr Mexico bound 88
If your wife stops having sex with you, is it o... (Nov '08) 7 hr Truthtrust 408
Wasting time 8 hr Haa 19

Paragould Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Paragould Mortgages