pug lover

Paragould, AR

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 16, 2011

I have a female pug whom im looking for a male pug for stud service. i can pay you or give a puppy when they are born.
pug lover

Paragould, AR

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 16, 2011

if any one has a male pug plz let me know, thanks
Dong

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 17, 2011

Some idiot deleted my post , the offer still stands, iv already cleaned my costume..
pug lover

Paragould, AR

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 17, 2011

Dong wrote:
Some idiot deleted my post , the offer still stands, iv already cleaned my costume..
get real jerk I would let you touch my pug even if you were another expensive breed of dog. my pug is to pretty for trash like you!!!!! why dont you go find you a bone to chew on and get off here
pug lover

Paragould, AR

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 17, 2011

i meant to say wouldnt let you
Dong

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 17, 2011

How do you know anyway?, have you ever seen me all spiffed up in my pug costume?, I will give you my word I will give your pretty, flashy pug multiples!!
pug lover

Paragould, AR

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 19, 2011

turkey spur wrote:
Who would want a pug anyway?, they look as if someone hit em in the face with a baseball bat..
Trust me are jealous of pugs because you know they look better than you will ever look!!! get real dumbass only your mother could love a face like yours!!!!
pug lover

Paragould, AR

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 19, 2011

done with this post nothing but a**holes on here who like to act and pretend to be bad a**es when all they are, are little boys who still need momma's tit!!!! nice night over grown boys who still need to sleep with momma!!!! leaving this post!!!

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 20, 2011

I hav a puggle part pug part beagle bred that way adorable loving and kind! Each to his own opinon but damn grow up people they were just asking about stud services ur actin like 7th graders! No wonder people think arkansans are redneck hillbillys and dumb as a box of rocks some folks give that impression!!! Nite all
dong

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 20, 2011

Its amazing how its FINE and DANDY to mix a beagle and a pug????, but its not ok for me to help the pug lover out, im sure pug cum from the vet isnt cheap, and ive even offered to buy in return for my fetish!!, I can find a better looking dog anyway, I cant really believe any beagle would even give it up to a smashed face pug?
pug lover

Paragould, AR

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 20, 2011

dong wrote:
Its amazing how its FINE and DANDY to mix a beagle and a pug????, but its not ok for me to help the pug lover out, im sure pug cum from the vet isnt cheap, and ive even offered to buy in return for my fetish!!, I can find a better looking dog anyway, I cant really believe any beagle would even give it up to a smashed face pug?
a puggle is beautiful too and we can't help that yo are jealous because you are not beautiful like a pug . keep wearing that bag someone will eventually want you!!!!
dong

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 20, 2011

I thought you were done with this post pug lover?, I just bought new batteries for my doggie vibrater!, u want me to come over?,you can use it after all four of your pugs legs start quivering....
so funny

Paragould, AR

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 24, 2011

Suprise! Topix has passed the law where it will be checked into for anything negative and guess what your would be sexual harrasment....lmao if you dont believe me go back into topix and read upon it so pug lover he will get his i have already sent these post in!!!!
Kim

Beebe, AR

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 22, 2011

pug lover wrote:
I have a female pug whom im looking for a male pug for stud service. i can pay you or give a puppy when they are born.
Are you still looking for a male Pug? I have one who is 2 1/2 yrs old and if your interested plz email me ASAP @ kmholdford@gmail.com so we can discuss for more info thanks.
pug lover

Paragould, AR

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 1, 2011

Kim wrote:
<quoted text>
Are you still looking for a male Pug? I have one who is 2 1/2 yrs old and if your interested plz email me ASAP @ kmholdford@gmail.com so we can discuss for more info thanks.
i just got on here been off the computer for a while but will e-mail you by tonight thank you
Kerri

Chicago Ridge, IL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 27, 2012

pug lover wrote:
I have a a black male midget pug registered ckc. Stud fee $450. I live in Paragould Ar.
doglover

Paragould, AR

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 1, 2012

how much are pugs?
Americanlatina

New York, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 25, 2012

i have a female pug looking for a boyfriend if u know what i mean lol she is 2 yr old any male pug from new york city hit me up sexylatina20052000@yahoo.com hope to hear from u
Ashley

B M Goldwater A F Range, AZ

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 22, 2012

I have a 2 year old fawn pug that i am trying to stud out, if you have a female you would like to breed with my pug contact me at ashelyrobinson2326@yahoo.com
Kargi

Australia

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 14, 2013

I have a pure pug black that I want to stud out!
Please contact me ASAP if your interested!
Healthy, all vacs done.

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Showing posts 1 - 20 of51
< prev page
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:
Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

95 Users are viewing the Paragould Forum right now

Search the Paragould Forum:
Topic Updated Last By Comments
dog injured and i can't find anyone who can help 5 min guest 7
Hillary 2016 15 min Guest 21
Heather Higginbotham/hattenhaur cheating on new... 18 min Curious 8
democrats meeting? 22 min Guest 4
land leveling crews (Sep '13) 28 min farmer dan 7
Keep A Word - Drop A Word (Dec '09) 1 hr Doug77 15,437
Change one letter in the word ! (Nov '09) 1 hr Doug77 9,871
•••
•••