ya big gal nice i guess kind of snobby but maybe just how she comes off
uh-huh

Paragould, AR

#3 Oct 19, 2008
i think she's a b!tch.
mona lisa

AOL

#4 Oct 19, 2008
Kristen is a very sweet person with confidence, not snobbiness. She's going to cosmetology school and is doing great. Already looking forward to opening her own studio. But don't start any crap with her, she's not afraid to address it. She's a great friend to those she is close to.
curious

Paragould, AR

#5 Oct 19, 2008
hey who's she seein' these days?
Kasey Crisman

United States

#6 Oct 19, 2008
I kicked her ass at halo once lol
wonder-y

Paragould, AR

#7 Oct 20, 2008
kristen is a great person. uh-huh- you must not know her very well. i have never heard of her being that way to anyone. she is a little a loud, but i agree with mona lisa, ahe just has has a lot of confidence. that is great qualitiy to have because you just don't see many people her age that have that much confidene in them selves. she does not deserve tobe trashed on this site.
kristen

Paragould, AR

#8 Oct 20, 2008
wow this is hilarious. yes kasey you did kick my ass and i'm not a b!tch by any means i just state my opinion. Not loud my voice just carries and def! not a snob. Get to know me before you judge me geez ppl.
mona lisa

AOL

#9 Oct 20, 2008
Wow, Kristen. You made it to the time...topix. Congratulations for making some loser dude so jealous and insecure that he felt the need to do the only thing he's capable of, which is starting crap on a good person. I have taught you well. You will never give someone else the power to control how you feel about yourself. You won, he lost. Wooo Hoo. You Go, girl.
WOW

Osceola, AR

#10 Oct 22, 2008
Kristen you really can be a bitch! But that's okay I love you anyway!
kristen

Paragould, AR

#11 Oct 23, 2008
haha thanks girl. yea but hey can't we all? Lol if you know me you know how i am and my personality. bitch is such a mean word...how about blunt? lol.
beaner

United States

#12 Oct 24, 2008
kristen i dont think ur a bitch. you are awesome at what you do and i love my haircut
iknowher

Paragould, AR

#13 Oct 25, 2008
Kristen was in my Anatomy class...always late, lol. She's nothing but nice and funny. I don't know her on a personal level, but I do know that she doesn't come off as snobby at all.
LOCAL

Paragould, AR

#14 Oct 25, 2008
KRISTEN WAS IN MY GREENHOUSE MANAGEMENT CLASS..SHE WAS THE S*IT! I LOVE HER TO DEATH! I DONT THINK SHE IS SNOBBY AT ALL! SHE HAS NEVER BEEN A B*TCH TO ANYONE AROUND ME!
beaner

United States

#15 Oct 26, 2008
its retaded when ppl talk sh*t about other ppl
kristen

Paragould, AR

#16 Oct 26, 2008
yes it is....lol see beaner...someone else agrees that i'm the sh*t. Told you!!! Yeah let them talk it makes me famous the way i see it lol. Yes i was always late to anatomy 8:10 on the dot everyday!
iknowher

UK

#17 Oct 27, 2008
Yeah! And Mrs. McCreless never said anything when you walked in with your food and drink really late. I loved that class, and you only made it more memorable, lol.
a friend

Blytheville, AR

#18 Oct 27, 2008
i love this hooker!!! shes loud and hyper and full of energy and thats what people need in there lives. and a smile which she usually has!!:)
kristen

United States

#19 Oct 27, 2008
haha i know right?!? Lol I was just waiting for the day for her to say something. I do smile all the time...heck I'm always happy!
oh my

Blytheville, AR

#20 Oct 28, 2008
more like a fake personality

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Paragould Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Stacy Hicks does anyone know him 16 min just wondering 1
Alphabet Game (Apr '12) 22 min Honest Babe 2,053
Keep A Word - Drop A Word (Dec '09) 23 min Honest Babe 16,528
Change one letter in the word ! (Nov '09) 24 min Honest Babe 10,786
Change "1" letter =ONLY= (Feb '13) 25 min Honest Babe 1,813
Last word + 2 (Mar '12) 26 min Honest Babe 4,032
i'm loking for a small house to rent 44 min Firefal37 7
how to pass hair follicle test in 3 hours (Feb '12) Wed erwin22 657

Flood Warning for Greene County was issued at March 26 at 9:38PM CDT

Paragould Dating