First Prev
of 5
Next Last
Unhappy Customer

United States

#1 Nov 14, 2009
I recently had a bad experience with Westside Auto out west of GCT. Has anyone else dealt with them? They had my vehicle three weeks and I was told that it was repaired. It is not.$200 bucks for NOTHING!

United States

#2 Nov 14, 2009
It is a nightmare out there! No place to park vehicle safely or even turn around. I was not impressed and probably won't be back. There are too many other places to go that are alot more reliable.
Eye wundur

United States

#3 Nov 14, 2009
QUOTE who="Unhappy Customer"I recently had a bad experience with Westside Auto out west of GCT. Has anyone else dealt with them? They had my vehicle three weeks and I was told that it was repaired. It is not.$200 bucks for NOTHIN] Your lucky ,Gary took me for $500.00 I will never go back to West side automotive , they are no mechanics.
trickster

Paragould, AR

#4 Nov 15, 2009
They had my van 3 months to rebuild transmission an still don't work right 1000-dollars later I wont go back
Relaying message

Little Rock, AR

#5 Nov 15, 2009
They Told me they had a Part right there.I went to the garage that my car was at to get the old part(core charge). They couldn't find it.Told me they would deliver it to the Garage that my car was at First thing the Next Morning.The Mechanic Called me at Noon.He hadn't heard a Word.They Lie and I would NOT Recommend them to ANYONE,ANYTIME for ANYTHING.!!!!!!!!
grow up

Gregory, AR

#6 Nov 15, 2009
i had my whole truck painted and other new parts said it would be two weeks tops they had it for 6 months and only painted it did not do all the other things . but he can paint it looked awesome i guess the best work takes awhile

Gregory, AR

#7 Nov 15, 2009
and all u people keep going back and u will keep doing it. who is next come on out let me screw u hey do not 4 get the vaisline ya come now u hear lol ha ha ha ha ha
Wanna Know

Sulphur Springs, TX

#8 Nov 15, 2009
They took us for around $600.00. I reported them to the BBB and they wouldn't respond to the BBB. I wont be going back. I have never seen such a disgrace. I would be ashamed to work there or own this shop.
Gotta ask

Paragould, AR

#9 Nov 15, 2009
Going by the grammer and phrasing in these post I have a feeling most are written by the same person.
But I do have to ask why anyone would take their car to a shop that looked like west side.It looks more like a junk yard that a repair shop. I'd say you got what you ask for.
Relaying message

Little Rock, AR

#10 Nov 15, 2009
Gotta ask wrote:
Going by the grammer and phrasing in these post I have a feeling most are written by the same person.
But I do have to ask why anyone would take their car to a shop that looked like west side.It looks more like a junk yard that a repair shop. I'd say you got what you ask for.
If you Read My Post.My Car was in another Shop.They Lied about having the Part.Then Put me Off.Sorry Excuse for a Business.
me too

Little Rock, AR

#11 Nov 15, 2009
They told me that they had a part in stock, so I sent my husband out to pick it up. When he got there, the guy said that he would be back in 45 minutes with it. If it wasn't there, why tell someone it is?

Marks, MS

#12 Nov 15, 2009
told me for 3 weeks he was pulling a motor for me..... pffff whatever lesson learned
little gay boi

United States

#13 Nov 15, 2009
me too wrote:
They told me that they had a part in stock, so I sent my husband out to pick it up. When he got there, the guy said that he would be back in 45 minutes with it. If it wasn't there, why tell someone it is?
You haven't figured out that ploy yet? They ALL do that, to some extent, even the parts stores. They usually use the phrase "had to go to 'our warehouse' to pick it up." translated means they had to go to another parts store down the street that has a much larger and better inventory than the one you were at.
Isaiah Morrow

United States

#14 Nov 16, 2009
little gay boi wrote:
<quoted text>
You haven't figured out that ploy yet? They ALL do that, to some extent, even the parts stores. They usually use the phrase "had to go to 'our warehouse' to pick it up." translated means they had to go to another parts store down the street that has a much larger and better inventory than the one you were at.
for your info he has an actual salvage yard on the other side of town with 150+ vehicles in it , and for the other ppl posting about him being slow, he put a motor in my brothers truck, charges 100 dollars less for the motor than all the other salvage yards quoted and also less to put it in than the other garages asked, and had it done in a day and a half
Relaying message

Little Rock, AR

#15 Nov 16, 2009
Isaiah Morrow wrote:
<quoted text>
for your info he has an actual salvage yard on the other side of town with 150+ vehicles in it , and for the other ppl posting about him being slow, he put a motor in my brothers truck, charges 100 dollars less for the motor than all the other salvage yards quoted and also less to put it in than the other garages asked, and had it done in a day and a half
You Must be VERY SPECIAL,OR Work There. lol

United States

#16 Nov 16, 2009
Isaiah Morrow wrote:
<quoted text>
Well good luck. You get what you pay for. I, too have filed a complaint with the BBB. We'll see what becomes of that.
Isaiah Morrow

United States

#17 Nov 16, 2009
Relaying message wrote:
<quoted text>
You Must be VERY SPECIAL,OR Work There. lol
no i dont work there... but when you are rude... or get an attitude with someone... they tend to treat you the same way...
dip stick

United States

#18 Nov 16, 2009
Isaiah Morrow wrote:
<quoted text>
no i dont work there... but when you are rude... or get an attitude with someone... they tend to treat you the same way...
go to bed BOY!!!
haha

New Orleans, LA

#19 Nov 16, 2009
He's family

United States

#20 Nov 16, 2009
haha wrote:
He's family
FYI. I was never rude until I could not get a straight answer after 3 weeks. I will admit that I was more than a little frustrated after 3 weeks and no attempt to repair my venicle. That is not good business!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 5
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Paragould Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Banned 1 hr Two gun 5
Jose Rivera Rape Charge 1 hr Green county 2
Wreck on 49 1 hr Guest 68
Lyndia Kitchens aka Kit 2 hr old caring friend 4
Ashley Hall Vaughn 2 hr Lol 4
A new game.fill in the ? Marks 2 hr coltbrandy 4
Dr Norsworthy 6 hr Guest 3

Paragould Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance