who likes mad hatter herbal incense

who likes mad hatter herbal incense

Posted in the Paragould Forum

First Prev
of 6
Next Last

Mountain Home, AR

#1 Nov 15, 2011
just as it suggest. who would want it shhh..... its $35 for 3g bag :)
lol

United States

#2 Nov 20, 2011
dang no one likes it

Fort Worth, TX

#3 Nov 20, 2011
Is that the same stuff Les Miles chews on the sideline?

“whatdfxup?”

Level 4

Since: Aug 08

Paragould, AR

#4 Nov 21, 2011
No thanks!!
kaz

Jonesboro, AR

#5 Nov 21, 2011
i do. been looking too.
lol

Dexter, MO

#6 Nov 22, 2011
well starting next month i can get it but it will be 40 a bag if any one interested

“whatdfxup?”

Level 4

Since: Aug 08

Paragould, AR

#7 Nov 23, 2011
Yeah, that's real smart.....
lol

Dexter, MO

#8 Nov 23, 2011
its just popurri dang i cant help what ppl do with it. it says not for human consumption
iloveit

United States

#9 Dec 14, 2011
This is the best herbal incense ever made. Just the slightest bit will get you baked and has the most addictive taste and smell
tokken

United States

#10 Dec 14, 2011
iloveit wrote:
This is the best herbal incense ever made. Just the slightest bit will get you baked and has the most addictive taste and smell
bullcrap...this stuff is a joke. its wayyy overpriced.and it doesnt get you "baked"...head change maybe...but not baked..and its only for a few minutes. why not just use the real stuff...at least its not from china,O-btw...wanna know why it says not for human consumption? the water this stuff is soaked in to give it an aroma,, was found to be contaminated...so you are sucking no telling what contaminates into your lungs.man made chemicals...god made weed...who do you trust
Rob_B

Indianapolis, IN

#11 Jan 2, 2012
Mad Hatter is absolutely the closest thing to high-grade marijuana that you can legally get. You smoke to much of either of both and you'll be sent off to wonderland at the drop of the hatters hat. Mad Hatter sends you there faster and with force. So be-careful while using this. I recommend one hit, and not a very big one. Feel the effect, come down, then smoke a bit more. Beware of munchies. It its some people hard. So be snack-prepared.
If you know you'll be around parents that disapprove, I suggest you take any precautionary measures you would take if you were to rid the smell of marijuana. The same principals would be set for the incense. Red Eyes-Visine, strange smell- Cologne/Perfume..etc.
I used to smoke Ultra (Passion sense)(Green Package). That was my incense of choice for along period of time. Then went to Sky, Now Mad Hatter. Right now this is the most potent, smokable incense out there. Probably the last Incense ill be smoking before I call it quits.
As with anything else you ingest, use common-sense.. Stay safe, Be safe.
Enjoy.
Rob_B

Indianapolis, IN

#12 Jan 2, 2012
In addition, Most Gas stations sell this. If I were you I would call the gas stations in your area first before asking for the incense in person so you don't go embarrassing yourself. I pay $25.00 Even. Some places charge a tax, which is BS. I live in the Indianapolis Area by the by.

Tustin, CA

#13 Jan 2, 2012
lol you people must be a bunch of pimple face dick in hand teenagers.mad hatter aint worth a shat. just because someone tells you it will get you high,DOESNT MEAN IT ACTUALLY GETS YOU HIGH.but if you idiots want to waste good money on crap,by all means go ahead....it saves the real stuff for those of us who actually knows what a pot high is.

Mountain Home, AR

#14 Jan 2, 2012
guest wrote:
lol you people must be a bunch of pimple face dick in hand teenagers.mad hatter aint worth a shat. just because someone tells you it will get you high,DOESNT MEAN IT ACTUALLY GETS YOU HIGH.but if you idiots want to waste good money on crap,by all means go ahead....it saves the real stuff for those of us who actually knows what a pot high is.
Ur full of shit if u think it doesn't get u high. I personally wouldn't do it again because I got so high I thought I was gonna die. If u use it do it with extreme caution!!!!
Njincense

Frisco, TX

#15 Jan 5, 2012
Wow you guys are paying ridiculous prices for 3G hatter, I have a 100 different kinds, and I have different flavors in hatter, I'm in the east coast though, I can mail it, if interested MSG me at [email protected]
Kenz

Fort Myers, FL

#16 Jan 18, 2012
3gram bags are 10 bucks herw in fl. Theres even 10g bags for 20.
wantssome

Paragould, AR

#18 Jan 24, 2012
hey, let me know where to get some around paragould
omg

Paragould, AR

#19 Jan 24, 2012
You are an I D I O T!!! Do you people even research the crap you ingest into your bodies? This crap causes cardiac arrest, stroke and even DEATH!!!!
wantssome wrote:
hey, let me know where to get some around paragould
none

Jonesboro, AR

#20 Jan 24, 2012
so does the food they sell at mcdonalds, whats your point?
wantssome

Paragould, AR

#21 Jan 24, 2012
omg - you are an idiot because you assume you know me and you assume "this crap" creates medical conditions that you have no proof of, and neither does anyone else. If you don't agree with something, stop trolling and mind your own. If you knew me, you'd never call me an idiot.:)

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 6
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Paragould Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Marlin Stevenson Trial (May '12) 1 hr guest 104
Global warming deniers 2 hr Anonymous 24
Apartments in paragould 2 hr Anonymous 2
jobs hiring 3 hr Anonymous 3
Cafehuh? 3 hr guest 2
Alphabet Game (Apr '12) 4 hr abcd 2,749
Barry Weyer 7 hr Guest 3
Black kids at Paragould water park 7 hr guest 65
More from around the web

Personal Finance