First Prev
of 6
Next Last
is it enough

United States

#105 Jul 14, 2012
guest wrote:
One less piece of crap on the planet.
Each of these kids were everything to someone. None of them were a piece of crap.
another comment

United States

#106 Jul 14, 2012
This is just so very sad. Three very young people have lost their lives, parents have lost their children and in some cases others have lost brothers or maybe a sister. These families have certainly been thru more than I believe any of us in just a week. I am so sorry for each of their loss. Nobody is perfect, we all make mistakes, some of those mistakes cannot be reversed no matter what you do. Instead of accusing and pointing the finger at anyone of these kids or their families for their lifestyle or what you may assume their lifestyle to be, simply show compassion, as I know if it were my family I would be heartbroken to not only lose my child but to be badgered by people that may or may not know me. May God be with each and everyone of these kids and their families and give them some peace within themselves. We are supposed to out live our children, not bury them at such a young age.
Truth

Little Rock, AR

#107 Jul 14, 2012
Sad Aunt

Asheville, NC

#108 Jul 14, 2012
I wish someone would reach out to these kids and try to help the friends who are still alive in this group instead of just condeming them. They just need someone to listen and to help them.
Guest

United States

#109 Jul 14, 2012
Sad Aunt wrote:
I wish someone would reach out to these kids and try to help the friends who are still alive in this group instead of just condeming them. They just need someone to listen and to help them.
My daughter and I have been talking to one of the friends that are left I just hope no more die
Guest

Gregory, AR

#110 Jul 15, 2012
Here is what really happened. At Josh's friend Lisa's funeral Josh heard some more stuff about how she was shot and killed. He went to confront the guy who shot her, Nick and when Nick started laughing about killing her, Josh and him got into a fight. I dont know when or where the knife came from but Josh killed him. It happened so fast. He immediately regretted it but it was too late. He went to his friends house to say goodbye and was picked up without incident.
He was very remoseful and sad about what happend. He was supposed to be on suicide watch but somehow managed to hang himself
It is all so sad.
says it all

Paragould, AR

#111 Jul 15, 2012
Joshs dad

Brookland, AR

#113 Jul 15, 2012
i miss my son.
Hmm

Tyler, TX

#114 Jul 15, 2012
I'm pretty sure nick was asleep when josh came to his house and stabbed him to death he had just had gallbladder surgery. Nick couldn't have fought back if he wanted to. From rumors I've heard Chelsea Hyde planted the knife for josh but like I said its rumors. Then she happened to go to his house and found him stabbed to death.
Bree

Paragould, AR

#115 Jul 15, 2012
Nick Zurosky accidently shot his friend Lisa Steele and Josh Wallace stabbed Nick a week later
another comment

Walker, LA

#116 Jul 15, 2012
Joshs dad wrote:
i miss my son.
so sorry for all of your losses. No words can heal the pain. God does not give any of us more than we can handle and all the questions you have as to why this terrible chain of events has happened will never be answered. All of this will only make you stronger as long as you let God take control.
Guest

Gregory, AR

#117 Jul 15, 2012
another comment wrote:
<quoted text>so sorry for all of your losses. No words can heal the pain. God does not give any of us more than we can handle and all the questions you have as to why this terrible chain of events has happened will never be answered. All of this will only make you stronger as long as you let God take control.
Thanks for the kind words. I hope this is the end to this chain of events and that no one else has to suffer.

Everyone needs to quit tslking about this and let everyone begin to heal.
just me

United States

#118 Jul 15, 2012
Joshs dad wrote:
i miss my son.
I'm so very sorry for your loss... my deepest and most sincere codolences to you and your family. I can't even begin to imagine the pain you and your family are in.....
.....

United States

#119 Jul 15, 2012
Guest wrote:
Here is what really happened. At Josh's friend Lisa's funeral Josh heard some more stuff about how she was shot and killed. He went to confront the guy who shot her, Nick and when Nick started laughing about killing her, Josh and him got into a fight. I dont know when or where the knife came from but Josh killed him. It happened so fast. He immediately regretted it but it was too late. He went to his friends house to say goodbye and was picked up without incident.
He was very remoseful and sad about what happend. He was supposed to be on suicide watch but somehow managed to hang himself
It is all so sad.
they couldn't have fought...nick just had surgery and was knocked out on pain pills. He stabbed an unconscious young man in the throat.
guest

United States

#121 Jul 15, 2012
If he was unconscious how did the other boy get in the house?
crazy

Saint Louis, MO

#122 Jul 15, 2012
All u people are stating RUMORS.. What are you trying to do get more kids killed? Putting names on here due to rumors.... Id hate to hear one more person killed or die because U assume something U do not know.. If u know something call the police dont cause someone else to die.
.....

United States

#123 Jul 15, 2012
guest wrote:
If he was unconscious how did the other boy get in the house?
if you would freaking read you woulda seen his mom let his supposed friends in the house
mandy

United States

#124 Jul 15, 2012
Today at 2pm at the Paragould High School football field, there will be a group community prayer for any and everyone who would like to join. This is for Lisa and Zach and all our troubled youth. All anyone ask is that you don't show up acting stupid! I know that's a big thing to ask for some but if you have anything bad to say please stay at home!!!!!"
Pennsylvania

Kingston, PA

#125 Jul 16, 2012
Josh's Dad. I am so sorry for your loss. I am following this story from another state and my heart goes out to you. For what it is worth, my prayers are with you and the other families

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 6
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Paragould Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Cheryl must've been right. 2 hr Cheryl 4
our society 2 hr Cheryl 18
Thomas Payne & Leanne Mace 4 hr Guest 1
Poll Did you vote today? (Jun '10) 6 hr BARNEYII 42,285
Diana Davis Bloodshot eyes 6 hr Danny Davis 1
Jessica Brogdon (alvord?) (Jan '15) 7 hr LOL 2
Goodys turning into Goodwill? (Sep '12) 7 hr Parents Beware 18

Paragould Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Paragould Mortgages