LIVID

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 24, 2009

There is a man in Paragould that is cheating on his wife. He thinks that he can come home and everything is okay as long as he supplies her with whatever she needs, as long as she don't tell anyone about his fling.what do you good people of Paragould think about a man who is cheating on his wife actually moved in with the other woman but yet comes home some mornings and expects the wife to look the other way, can't tell her family or friends, why can't she she is not the one doing wrong. The man who is doing this I hope he reads it and at the same time I hope that he gets caught and is made a public fool of.
truthhurts

Paragould, AR

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 24, 2009

LIVID wrote:
There is a man in Paragould that is cheating on his wife. He thinks that he can come home and everything is okay as long as he supplies her with whatever she needs, as long as she don't tell anyone about his fling.what do you good people of Paragould think about a man who is cheating on his wife actually moved in with the other woman but yet comes home some mornings and expects the wife to look the other way, can't tell her family or friends, why can't she she is not the one doing wrong. The man who is doing this I hope he reads it and at the same time I hope that he gets caught and is made a public fool of.
If he was happy and loved you then it wouldnt be going on to begin with. You are cut and scarrd by this mans actions toward you but what action are you taking? The action of being taken care of instead of being in a relationship that goes both ways ...meaning that your love is returnd and given to someone else, It is your fault if u allow it to continue and dont leave him/kick him out.
lsmft

Paragould, AR

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 24, 2009

Shame on his wife for letting that happen ! If he's moved out then it's time for a divorce, why is she so afraid of someone finding out ? I don't really understand WHY she is letting him come back and forth...that's just weird. Is HE worried about HIS family and friends? I would say "TOO BAD!", he chose to move out...so, it's not her responsibility to keep his dirty little secret !

Beech Grove, AR

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 24, 2009

That is just insane. Divorce his butt.
lsmft

Paragould, AR

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 24, 2009

LIVID wrote:
The only person that is going to look like a fool is the wife that lets him come back home !

Beech Grove, AR

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 24, 2009

guest wrote:
That is just insane. Divorce his butt.
yeah you are right

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 24, 2009

LIVID wrote:
Oh good grief woman- what the heck is wrong with you?? If he's already moved out, grow a backbone! change the locks on the doors, call and your friends and family and all his friends and family and tell them you're divorcing his butt!! Don't just sit there like a scared little mouse and wait for him to call the shots. Stop being co-dependent on him and take some action of your own!!
Question

Jonesboro, AR

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 24, 2009

lsmft wrote:
<quoted text> The only person that is going to look like a fool is the wife that lets him come back home !
I agree. The only reason I can think why a wife would agree to this is that the guy is holding financial support over her head (like he will pay the mortgage as long as they stay married and he can do what he wants) or something like that.
guest1

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 24, 2009

LIVID wrote:
Whats new? My husband cheated on me with girl workin at gazaways- it started when she was almost 18- he committed satuatory(spellin?) rape-her father is a preacher, and this preacher was fine with a 30 yr old man comin to his home with his underage daughter, knowin his age and the fact he was married with a child. I was very devoted to my family. i was at home every night rockin our child to sleep just wondering where my husband was.however, i am thankful now since i see what sick perverted person i married. God got me out of a bad situation
Yeah

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 24, 2009

Judged:

Men can only do to women what they allow them to!
the main woman

Paragould, AR

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 24, 2009

what if it's the man who wants the divorce and the woman who doesn't and only wants it to remain this way for the finanical part? what happens when the woman decides not to have a career and then decides she doesn't or says she can't be a true wife to her husband and tells him it's ok to have an affair and he does. wife doesn't expect him to fall in love and when he does and he gets what is lacking at home and chooses to be happy, then it's the poor pitiful wife.. then who is the bad guy? geezz women get off it!! learn to stand on ur own two feet and then u won't have to worry about being treated the way you deserve to be treated! when you decide for what ever reasons not to be his wife in one way or the other.. move on let him go, so that you can move on as well and be happy! never depend on anyone for anything!

Paragould, AR

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 24, 2009

I have 8 boxs of books i need to sell they date from the early 1930's to a few 1995's all are in good condition.I was going to sell them 1 at a time on ebay but i dont have the time or energy.I am asking $100.00 for all.Good money makers.

Paragould, AR

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 24, 2009

sorry i put it on the wrong page.
WTH

Paragould, AR

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 24, 2009

If you hope he's made a fool...then why not just leave his name? Why the hell would he care if reads this topic no one knows its him?

San Angelo, TX

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 24, 2009

WTH wrote:
If you hope he's made a fool...then why not just leave his name? Why the hell would he care if reads this topic no one knows its him?
what's his name? let everyone woman know so we don't get mixed up with a loser like him

San Angelo, TX

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 24, 2009

LIVID wrote:
Who is it/ you started this topic
name

Paragould, AR

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 25, 2009

very true.. why not post the name to protect others... guess it's true topix is for the weak!!
Hurt

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 25, 2009

Post his name. Its the right thing to do. there are some single women out there that could get mixed up with him and not have a clue he is married and has a girlfriend. This man is living it high and that is not right.

NAME HIM!

San Angelo, TX

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 27, 2009

LIVID wrote:
??? if you want him to be made public, do it
Painful Pete

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 27, 2009

Don't tell them my name Jamie!

Thanks,
Pete

Oops!! woohoo!!!

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

First Prev
of 2
Next Last
Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

25 Users are viewing the Paragould Forum right now

Search the Paragould Forum:
Title Updated Last By Comments
GOP House candidate gets ethics fine 27 min Big Mack 1
concrete 1 hr homeowner 1
Over night managers at Walmart and what they do... 1 hr hmmmmm 8
Joey Stevens 3 hr Gone too soon 17
Corey Clemons (Dec '13) 4 hr guest 48
Lillian Champion - BRTC Student Worker (Oct '13) 4 hr truth tellin 16
again she left her kids 4 hr the humanity 15
how to pass hair follicle test in 3 hours (Feb '12) 11 hr sarina 575
•••