Sherry

Saint Louis, MO

#1 Mar 25, 2010
Worthless dung monkey or Back stabbing sheep humper?
Chris Bishop

Arlington, TX

#2 Oct 9, 2010
I thank he's a piece of shit also, no matter what I do he's always there f'n up my life. Sorry mother f'r don't deserve to share the air I'm breath'n. If I have a half a second to have him in the same room with me Ill slit his wrist for him. All that piece of shit ever does is sit in that damn house and watch those beautiful children.

Paragould, AR

#3 Apr 14, 2012
i heard he got married again, anyone know who to?

Paragould, AR

#4 Jun 2, 2012
You bet you ass he is a piece of shit! Always has been and always will be, and he will never change!!!

Paragould, AR

#5 Jun 2, 2012
I think it's really sad that anyone would even look up his name just to comment on it lol

Paragould, AR

#6 Jun 20, 2012
You think it's sad....? Well when his dumb ass deserves it, then hell no it's not sad....it's expected!!!! You have no idea what he's done and what he deserves, so don't say it's sad!!!!
Wondering

Euless, TX

#7 Jun 20, 2012
What exactly has he done ? I'd like to know
guest1

Paragould, AR

#8 Jun 20, 2012
Guest wrote:
You think it's sad....? Well when his dumb ass deserves it, then hell no it's not sad....it's expected!!!! You have no idea what he's done and what he deserves, so don't say it's sad!!!!
lol OOOOKKaayyyy!!! Get a life

Euless, TX

#9 Jun 22, 2012
Is he tha same Cruz wth a.tattoo wth ha last name on top of his hand

Euless, TX

#10 Jun 22, 2012
Sorry I ment cris
Gueat

Paragould, AR

#12 Jul 13, 2012
He's a lazy piece of shit of a man (if even a man at all) who will do nothing to change his kids life and or own...and what ever f&%$ed up siuation he's in, but makes and depends on other people!!! He has no empathy, no morals, and no dignity on top of it!!!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Paragould Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News James Short Investigation: New Details (Sep '07) 12 min Jim from Alabama 671
county roads 40 min cr rd 721 20
ladder for sale (Nov '11) 1 hr Kurt Cooks 4
Arkansas Senate passes unemployment drug testin... 1 hr guest 18
Last word + 2 (Mar '12) 2 hr luci 4,041
Why Hillary will be President 2 hr guest 35
Poll Did you vote today? (Jun '10) 2 hr Glenn Camel 30,777
who died in the wreck 3 hr Wondering 4
Paragould Dating
Find my Match
More from around the web

Paragould People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE