Paragould, AR

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 26, 2012

Judged:

That has been my concern, where would they go. The Mission Outreach is planning a new facility but I don't know where it will be located. Does anyone out there know? If it moves that might be a start. The existing building is in poor shape so maybe it will be demolished. Don't we all hope it isn't in our neighborhood.
AdamWest

Jonesboro, AR

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 26, 2012

Judged:

They would all move into Samantha Shelbys vagina where they found Red and Oj hiding.
AdamWest

Jonesboro, AR

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 26, 2012

Judged:

austincpc wrote:
Who is she I keep hearing a lot about her
<quoted text>
she's a skank that keeps defending all the thugs over there including the two who killed the 90yr old man last week. She claims to be some kind of gangsta chick always talking ghetto as hell on Facebook about fighting. She's about 5 ft tall if that with big saggy milk bags and a big gut lol not a pleasant sight at all. She's just pretty much the best example of how trashy Franklin is I think they call themselves Franklin Goons or something ignorant like that.

Dallas, TX

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 26, 2012

i thought that one thug was with brandie henson. shes skanky too.which one was on here bragging about the thugs cooking dope?these nasty heifers need to be ran out of town too.

Dallas, TX

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 26, 2012

jeff siciroe wrote:
We should all get together and figure some way to get that place bulldozed. My only worry then is where else would they go.
we need a neighborhood watch program, and also people walking around. that way the meth heads will get all paranoid.im willing to host a group at my house, how many people would be interested in joining? personally i think the franklin people need to stay where they are...i dont want them in my neighborhood. but if they know they are being watched and everything reported they might move on to jonesboro or kennet with all the other blacks.

Paragould, AR

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 26, 2012

amen bulldozer all the sobs down
AdamWest

Jonesboro, AR

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 26, 2012

Judged:

Yeah Brandie is just as bad
Citizen

Little Rock, AR

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 26, 2012

Who owns Franklin Apartments? Also who owns B Street apartments?
AdamWest

Jonesboro, AR

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 26, 2012

Joe Watkins I think and Idk about b street

Paragould, AR

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 26, 2012

Citizen wrote:
I think Tuggle but am not sure.

Paragould, AR

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 26, 2012

Citizen wrote:
how do they pass the hud inspection? you know those people are on gov. aid.

Dallas, TX

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 26, 2012

You know those nasty heifers knew what those big lipped baboons were going to do. They are just as guilty. They need to be ran out of town too. I wonder if anyone has told them heifers that they would get more welfare in Missouri and Kenneth is filled with black thugs, so they would be right at home.

Paragould, AR

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 26, 2012

guest wrote:
<quoted text> how do they pass the hud inspection? you know those people are on gov. aid.
It is easy to pass hud inspection. There are just a few requirements that you have to meet, like that you sleep in a bedroom with a window. Other than that, it's all good. Much much worse older cheaper smaller ackward places pass. Much worse.

Paragould, AR

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 26, 2012

The funny thing is the window doesn't even have to be large enough to fit through, and it can be blocked from the outside or even have bars...but it is for fire escape LOL!
fed up

Bellevue, WA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 26, 2012

We don'T them up here! I want all the blacks and gobble gook speakers gone!

Paragould, AR

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 26, 2012

Judged:

fed up wrote:
We don'T them up here! I want all the blacks and gobble gook speakers gone!
It doesn't matter if you want them gone or not. This is America. And you should be ashamed.
Yuck

Little Rock, AR

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 26, 2012

Judged:

No he shouldnt be ashamed. This is America and he has a right to express his Opinion. Even if it hurts your coon loving feelings
fed up

Bellevue, WA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 26, 2012

Judged:

guest wrote:
<quoted text>
It doesn't matter if you want them gone or not. This is America. And you should be ashamed.
They have committed so much crime and they always come in the grocery stores grabbing donuts eating them without paying, leaving half eaten stuff everywhere! Not once have i seen white people do it or the Asian people So NO I WILL NOT BE ASHAMED! these people need a good butt whipping!
fed up

Bellevue, WA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 26, 2012

Judged:

Yuck wrote:
No he shouldnt be ashamed. This is America and he has a right to express his Opinion. Even if it hurts your coon loving feelings
Thank you... By the way I'm a 22 year old she. I just happen to be a young person that has their head on straight. I'm tired of the crime, the drugs, and the I'm black the world owes me ghetto mentality.
eeew

Paragould, AR

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 26, 2012

Judged:

I've wondered myself how they pass HUD. I think new regulations should be in place. For starters, HUD approved with children in the home should have to be in a no sex offender neighborhood. Grown people can make their own decisions where to live but the poor kids can't. HUD is there to help people, it should also be there to protect children.

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

First Prev
of 4
Next Last
Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

110 Users are viewing the Paragould Forum right now

Search the Paragould Forum:
Title Updated Last By Comments
Change one letter in the word ! (Nov '09) 15 min _Zoey_ 9,928
Change "1" letter =ONLY= (Feb '13) 17 min _Zoey_ 1,424
how do you rate Baldwins Automotive 17 min Chekker 2
rustyforjudge 43 min focus bank 1
Bouncers at Daves Dawg? (Mar '10) 55 min memyselfandi 22
Did you vote today? (Jun '10) 1 hr God please help us 29,088
complete phys. new owners? 1 hr bbbb 3
how to pass hair follicle test in 3 hours (Feb '12) 2 hr funny stuff 572
Car Hits House 5 hr Almost Died 12