emergency vehicles headed west down 412
First Prev
of 2
Next Last
brooksie

Paragould, AR

#21 May 5, 2013
Keepinprayers wrote:
The girl ( I wont mention names) was coming home from work apparently and hydroplaned. All the details are not known yet. She overcorrected and is in serious condition. She had to be airvac'd to Memphis and had to have surgery. She had fluid on the brain and a bunch of other things. I wont go into detail because It isn't technically any of my business. Keep this girl in your prayers. It was a cold rainy day coming home from work and it got the best of her.
i would like to say thank you the young girl is niece she good but yes it was a bad wreck it amazing and a bless she alive .she still at memphis truma center .please keep up the prayers she not home yet she only 16 and still a life to live she to have another brain scan done today .to make sure the bleeding has stop if its good result she'll get to come home but be iN A WHEEL CHAIR FOR a while god bless and heart felt thanks
to all of all

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Paragould Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Donald Trump! 27 min Guest 192
where are the real men around here? 1 hr Guest 32
Democrat Party of Arkansas 1 hr Guest 9
Poll Did you vote today? (Jun '10) 2 hr guest 32,641
things u thought could never happen 2 hr NO WAY 10
The America I want to live in 3 hr Guest 64
kin folk motorcycle club (Jul '11) 6 hr TRUTH45 59

Paragould Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance