Next Last
Outcast

Enterprise, AL

#1 Oct 7, 2008
are their any local ones to join and if not lets start one
Jesus

Paragould, AR

#2 Oct 7, 2008
there are several, if you want to learn about them go to almost any bar in town on the weekend and just ask the guys that look like they're in a MC, you wont be able to miss them
harley man

Benton, AR

#3 Oct 7, 2008
there is only one mc club in paragould. the rest are riding organizations.
Rider

Newport, AR

#4 Oct 8, 2008
The CMA ( Christian Motorcycle Association ) Meets the first Monday of every month at Bonanza. Anyone is welcome to come. There's a sign hanging by the highway to remind you. This particular chapter is called the Steadfast Ridge Riders.
jus wanna no

Vincennes, IN

#5 Oct 8, 2008
are the bike clubs in paragould any good. which ones are cool and which ones are jus posers? dont wanna end up in one that is always in a bunch of crap

“I rant, therefore I am.”

Since: Oct 08

paragould

#6 Oct 8, 2008
jus wanna no wrote:
are the bike clubs in paragould any good. which ones are cool and which ones are jus posers? dont wanna end up in one that is always in a bunch of crap
thy are ALL posers in my book, that run in packs like dogs. They try and say they are do gooders and help around the communtiy, but I have seen right the opposite outta them, even the MC club is a joke! They can take their" colors" and shove them up there biker ass for all I care. Just ride your bike and dont worry about being in a so-called club is my thoughts.
outcast

Enterprise, AL

#7 Oct 8, 2008
not all of us are posers
satan

United States

#8 Oct 8, 2008
Bonnie Ann Clyde wrote:
<quoted text>thy are ALL posers in my book, that run in packs like dogs. They try and say they are do gooders and help around the communtiy, but I have seen right the opposite outta them, even the MC club is a joke! They can take their" colors" and shove them up there biker ass for all I care. Just ride your bike and dont worry about being in a so-called club is my thoughts.
well imagine all that...why dont you go tell that to there faces instead of being scared and crying about it on here like a 2 year old..cuz i think you have no clue what your talking about and you know it,but yet you want to feel important and special....but if anybody is looking for a good biker club here in town then check out the independents they are a good bunch of people or the assoiation is also a good bunch of people.
GFID

Blytheville, AR

#10 Oct 9, 2008
You dont just join a club, you have to earn your way in, I have been riding 42 years, 24000 miles last year, Bonnie and Crack needs to come up in person and talk, and there real MC's in the area.

paragould

#11 Oct 9, 2008
motorcycle clubs are also a fine example of male chauvinism, by not allowing women to be members. So, there for I do NOT support them or any group that wont let people be apart of it due to gender, religion or race!
SFMC

Blytheville, AR

#12 Oct 9, 2008
It's fine to ride independant, and its fine to not support clubs, but running your mouth about those who have committed to the lifestyle shows a huge lack of respect. There are ladies M/C's, i.e. Highway Chicks M/C Arkansas, and a lot of riding clubs such as the Midsouth Riders in West Tn. have female members.
WE spend months hanging around, then prospecting, then probating, because we want the brotherhood and trust that comes with the commitment.

paragould

#13 Oct 9, 2008
satan wrote:
<quoted text>
well imagine all that...why dont you go tell that to there faces instead of being scared and crying about it on here like a 2 year old..cuz i think you have no clue what your talking about and you know it,but yet you want to feel important and special....but if anybody is looking for a good biker club here in town then check out the independents they are a good bunch of people or the assoiation is also a good bunch of people.
I am not crying and I have said it to a few of their faces and It is my right to express my opinion on here and I will continue to do so... thank u very much!!!
Baboo

United States

#14 Oct 9, 2008
I think Bonnie Ann Clyde is blowing smoke. All the bikers I know are a good bunch of guys. Bonnie must have a personality quirk. Yea, that's it... a quirk.
bobbie

United States

#15 Oct 9, 2008
Bonnie Ann Clyde wrote:
<quoted text>thy are ALL posers in my book, that run in packs like dogs. They try and say they are do gooders and help around the communtiy, but I have seen right the opposite outta them, even the MC club is a joke! They can take their" colors" and shove them up there biker ass for all I care. Just ride your bike and dont worry about being in a so-called club is my thoughts.
so u call all them posers.well when most of us ride in the winter the runs for the children to help get money for them u calling them posers i hope not.and the ones we do for fundraisers for the sick i hope not.when money is to be raised for the ones that has cancer and cant get the money ..what im saying is when we ride in the rain,snow,ice to help ppl out we are not posers..thank you
p.s and im a woman
MC MEMBER

Paragould, AR

#16 Oct 9, 2008
Bonnie Ann Clyde wrote:
Grow up women if you want to be an MC then go to Little Rock. I cant stand for someone to make an UNEDUCATED comment about something you know nothing about. If you did then you wouldn't be on here running your B.B head. This is the reason females aren't aloud. If your not a Female, then your gay, or scared, so WHATS UP NOW STUPID.!~@##!@#$

paragould

#18 Oct 10, 2008
opinions allowed wrote:
<quoted text>
lol....funny you put the word uneducated in all caps...and then two sentenced later say females aren't "aloud" lol...the word my dear is allowed.
Were you not "aloud" to ride motorcycles to school?? ;)
LOL!
maybe MC rider is the uneducated one...hummm
SFMC

Paragould, AR

#19 Oct 10, 2008
If you want to talk seriously and learn about clubs and your options let me know, or anyone in a real m/c know.
I am busted up real bad from a drunk driver pulling out in front of me on the 20th, but I would be willing to go have coffee and talk, or a beer at the Dawg House.
I can even bring a brother of mine who is a true 1%er and he can explain things.

“Monkey around”

Level 1

Since: Jul 08

Greene County, AR.

#20 Oct 10, 2008
Are there any just riding groups in the Paragould area? Just get together on Saturday and ride. No club, dues, or meetings to attend.
harley man

Jonesboro, AR

#21 Oct 11, 2008
Bonnie Ann Clyde wrote:
motorcycle clubs are also a fine example of male chauvinism, by not allowing women to be members. So, there for I do NOT support them or any group that wont let people be apart of it due to gender, religion or race!
not only do we not allow bitches we also do not allow punks, snitches or rats either. so shut up with the sniveling.

paragould

#22 Oct 13, 2008
harley man wrote:
<quoted text>not only do we not allow bitches we also do not allow punks, snitches or rats either. so shut up with the sniveling.
LMAO!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 12
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Paragould Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Looking for "GYPSY" 4 hr Wanna B Gypsy 5
I Miss You Paragould (Dec '15) 4 hr Nostalgic Northerner 2
Abandoned houses?? 6 hr Ladyexplorer 1
Racial history in Paragould, Greene Co. (Jun '10) 8 hr guest 80
Vinelink (Mar '15) 8 hr guest 3
Black kids at Paragould water park 9 hr Guest 67
Paragould : The black welfare city 9 hr Coloring Plague 82
More from around the web

Personal Finance

Paragould Mortgages