National Drug Take-Back Day sets loca...

National Drug Take-Back Day sets locations in Region 8

There are 2 comments on the KAIT-TV story from Sep 29, 2012, titled National Drug Take-Back Day sets locations in Region 8. In it, KAIT-TV reports that:

JONESBORO, AR - Arkansas Attorney General Dustin McDaniel wants to encourage everyone to participate in Drug Take-Back Day.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at KAIT-TV.

Lubbock, TX

#2 Oct 3, 2012
Lol yea they say that we won't be arrested..but I doubt they will just leave you alone lol

"where did you get this? If you wont snitch on your dealer you go to jail for obstruction of justice"

Names and faces will be put together and plently of investigations will follow

Don't be idiots people , allowing ourselves to choose what we do with our own bodies is supposed to be promised us by our founding fathers. I the home is considered sacred and respected b the constitution why not the body

And before people go and say weed is bad..give me one fucking example of how weed has ruined anyones life outside of beig arrested because of a bogus law

It's obvious people in our state see weed isn't as bad as what propaganda would say It is

There is a freakig medical cannabis bill on the ballot this year !

Anything less than a quarter pound of cannabis is now a misdemeanor in this state

Let's End the War on Cannabis

And it shows what kind of uncaring prick you are for assuming people who have done or do drugs live miserable lives

I make 62k a year as an engineer..I have a beautiful wife and two beautiful sons..our family is happy and obviously responsible citizens of jonesboro and America

And you would never knew I smoked unless I asked you to smoke with me

So how about you evaluate your own life before you judge others

Lubbock, TX

#3 Oct 3, 2012
Lol and it's obvious neither one of youread the article

This is just for prescription drugs only!!! Don't go dumping your kids pot or your stash of meth!!

They will arrests your ass for possession

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Paragould Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Dhs workers (Jun '11) 1 min Oldmonroefolk 20
Is Tennco/Monroe going to Mexico!!!! 7 min Oldmonroefolk 91
Jessica Hardin (May '15) 11 min Jennifer crossland 5
News KAIT: Family services leader fired for 'integri... 22 min guest 1
Married couple looking for a 3some with woman 1 hr Pete 5
Tim Quinn,woman beater? (May '13) 1 hr Help 23
paypal screws you! 1 hr fucpaypal 3

Paragould Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance