Posted in the Paragould Forum

i know too

Mountain Home, AR

#1 Feb 18, 2010
this dude needs help!!!!!
he is living in fantasy land

Bossier City, LA

#2 Feb 18, 2010
Just shut up, he's a kind and caring person. All you have to do is tell him you're not interested. He's not going to chase what doesn't want him, so don't flatter yourself.
i know too

Mountain Home, AR

#3 Feb 18, 2010
why wont he leave his x alone then?
hes too stupid to get the messege

Bossier City, LA

#4 Feb 18, 2010
Sure whatever! Don't mistake his kindness for stalking. Block his calls if he bugs you that much. Doesn't sound like you want him to leave you alone.
i know too

Mountain Home, AR

#5 Feb 18, 2010
i know what stalking is
u cant block him on everything
its not just the phone
he knows excatly how his x feels bout him, think it turns physco on
i know too

Mountain Home, AR

#6 Feb 18, 2010
scott, that is
wrestler2009

Gregory, AR

#7 Feb 19, 2010
THE REAL TRUTH!!!!!!!!!

well i was going to not say anything but here the truth this (i know too) is my xgf she tried to add me to facebook as a friend and i refused and sense then she has went crazy she tyep me all kind crap in my facebook and yahoo i got every single message to prove it and its not me doing the stalking if she keeps this up i well post every message by her to prove a point! No skin off my nose i just want to be left alone she doesn't get it friendship or not i don't want nothing to do with her she can't stand that i have move on and mainly she can't stand is the answer no! let the games begin u wanna play we well play! your choice not mind..
Your friend

Bossier City, LA

#8 Feb 19, 2010
wrestler2009 wrote:
THE REAL TRUTH!!!!!!!!!
well i was going to not say anything but here the truth this (i know too) is my xgf she tried to add me to facebook as a friend and i refused and sense then she has went crazy she tyep me all kind crap in my facebook and yahoo i got every single message to prove it and its not me doing the stalking if she keeps this up i well post every message by her to prove a point! No skin off my nose i just want to be left alone she doesn't get it friendship or not i don't want nothing to do with her she can't stand that i have move on and mainly she can't stand is the answer no! let the games begin u wanna play we well play! your choice not mind..
You tell em Scott! You've always been kind hearted to me and never over stepped your bounderies. Maybe she will leave you alone. If she don't take her messages to the police and file an harrassment complaint.
marie

Mountain Home, AR

#9 Feb 19, 2010
Your friend wrote:
<quoted text>
You tell em Scott! You've always been kind hearted to me and never over stepped your bounderies. Maybe she will leave you alone. If she don't take her messages to the police and file an harrassment complaint.
u need to mind your own freaking business,friend
u dont know shit bout nothing, and for, the record,she has his messesges too, 2 can play that game, hes pissed because she wouldnt im him while back, she has moved on
wrestler2009

Gregory, AR

#10 Feb 19, 2010
marie wrote:
<quoted text> u need to mind your own freaking business,friend
u dont know shit bout nothing, and for, the record,she has his messesges too, 2 can play that game, hes pissed because she wouldnt im him while back, she has moved on
OK TO PROVE A POINT POST THEM MESSAGE AND WE WELL COMPARE I HAVE MOVE ON IF THE SHE OPPS I MEAN THE NUT HASN'T TRY TO ADD ME TO FACEBOOK EVERYTHING WOULD BEEN FIND SHE CAN'T ACCEPPT NO FOR A ANSWER ITS THE BOTTOM LINE SO POST THEM I DARE U THERE NOTHING OUT LINE ON ANYTHING SHE GOT FROM ME NOW ON THE OTHER HAND OMG U OUGHT TO READ HER CRAP ITS PLAIN CRAZY PUT UP OR SHUT UP I CAN (lol) HOPEFLLY THIS IS LAST TIME I WELL EVER POST ON THIS SUBJECT IT DRIVING ME SILLY (LOL)!

PS LOL OH I FORGOT HOW CAN I BEE SO CALLED PISS IF SHE DIDN'T IM ME BACK I DELATED HER NAME OFF MY LIST MONTHS AGO GET IT RIGHT JANET..
Adrian Stratton

Gregory, AR

#11 Feb 26, 2010
Get over it bitches Cannon doesnt want you and if he did he wouldnt stalk you. Leave him be or like its always been said mess with the bull get the horn
jbm

Mountain Home, AR

#12 Feb 26, 2010
whatever. bring it
A friend

Bossier City, LA

#13 Feb 26, 2010
jbm wrote:
whatever. bring it
You must be a real bytch to air your issues on topix! How muture of you, grow up!
LOL

United States

#14 Mar 21, 2010
come on people my mothers old douchebag is better than cambron. stratton you know it to be true as for all his toothless inbred white trash food stamp having ex girlfriends eithr you will get the clap from him or you gave it to him gonnorhea cha cha cha gonnorhea and thats the only clap that he can get bc he never gets applause when he wrestles
a friend

Bossier City, LA

#16 Mar 21, 2010
P.S.
I'm not one of his ex girlfriends. However we are friends. I have all my teeth and they are perfectly straight. I am well educated and considered very attractive. And I've never received food stamps nor do I carry any STD's.
He has never stalked me. He is a wonderful man who does what he has to, to care for his son.
You should be ashamed of yourself for being so immature and ranting on about someone else like a jilted jr. high kid. Grow up.

Since: Apr 10

Ash Flat Ar

#17 Apr 7, 2010
Well I had to get on here and prove a point. So Scott does not think that it is me Adrian Bank's Friend in the hills posting all this crap about you I mean really man calling me out when I have better things to do unlike you I have a life. And more important things to worry about I had sent you a E-Mail pointing this crap out and yes I think I made it clear I do not like you But here is fair warning if any of this or the E-mail is posted on you Cannon's Fire I will call the Police in Paragould and my Attorney will file a complaint against you for slander.My apologies if you have some type of delusion in you mind that makes you think that I have it in for you. The one thing I do admire about you is that you take care of your son some people couldn't do that and would walk away. As for you saying the things on your Blog about me no I didn't have a father pay for me to get where I had gotten in the wrestling business I worked for everything I had gotten. Notice I use the word had. I am Retired and working on other things. And In the last year and 4 months I have had one hell after another ask Adrian if you don't believe me Divorce,Losing A Home and totally trying to stay above water till I can get better paying job. I really don't need this crap but my E-mail in box is blowing up from people that say I should go down there and kick you in the head but what would that accomplish but to sink down to your level I do not care who you date and I do not care about topix its nothing but gossip. So I am asking you in a nice way to remove what you had posted about me in your cannons fire blog and leave me alone. You don't scare me nothing does so quit the threats. And also for your information I live in Ash Flat not Cherokee Village and haven't since I moved out in November. If you have anymore problems get my number from Adrian and we will discuss it like men. If not then this is the end of the subject!! Remove and apologize for your blog.
wrestler2009

Gregory, AR

#18 Apr 8, 2010
Its funny somebody has to text me or call me or leave me a email telling me somebody talking smack on topix about me let again!This is the only time i well ever talk about this ever i always say stuff on my blog (LOL)! Dude can you even read what you are writing to me! Lets point out stuff your saying now! Yep i was man enough to call you out! Was you? I never receive a email from you ever and i ever if i did i never recalled it so far as i know i never gotten anything from you ever!

Now your warning me (LMFAO)! if i post anything on my personal blog dude i check u and checked mated you i already show this to a friend on pd department and a attonery pal of mind its called free speech you ever heard that before!!! There nothing you can legally do about this period! Other wise the stuff i posed on my blog in the past i would been sued years ago and arrested years ago (LOL) Nice try! Idle threats don't work on me other wise i would do the same thing to you its pointless!

Sorry dude you lost home and got divorce i been there done that crap! Delusion hmmm who do you think told me this was you posting the topix crap just think really strong who do you know told me it was you (LOL)!! Bet you can't guess!! Huh!

Your email box is blowing up righttttttttttttt and they say you need to come beat my head in huh there some slander and threats there hmmm? Dude you just admitted you live in Cherokee Villiage at one time how hard is it to log in that account and post not hard not a idiot!(LOL) Yep you just cut your own throat admitting to that real easy! you said topix nothing but gossip what the heck do you think your doing here just small talk (LOL)!

So your asking me nice if u dislike me dude you not asking me nothing period! I not here to scare nobody just want to be left alone and if somebody wants to test me i am now in a positon to man up like is should all long!

Why would i call you have nothing to say to you and it makes no sense oh yeah already talk to my master one who help me train some in this business i can read in between the lines nice try he loves me!

I am never going to apolize for stepping up and taking up for myself!

shut up and i well too u stay in ur corner and i well stay in mind all there is too it!

Since: Apr 10

Ash Flat Ar

#19 Apr 8, 2010
Hey I was already in my corner and you assume its me WTF well go ahead and assume if you must as for you and I. I was already in my corner minding my business doing my own thing and you posted the stuff accusing me of it. And re read my post becuaase people said I should kick you in the head why in the hell would I do that in the first place? I left paragould behind and that is the way it is. As for you saying your Man up well how many times have I tried to visit you talk to you or treat and you acted better than me. What does that accomplish scott. Hell try to be sociable to someone and you snub me why would I not like you then. As for the little bird in my back yard I kinda figured as much lets face it man some people are not happy unless they are causing trouble for people that dont want to deal with it like you and I its sad hey if were ever on a show lets be sociable and visit shoot the bull about ex wives and stuff and be professional to one another. Its easier than arguing about stupid things life is too short and theres too much hate in world to be always fighting. Congrats on the boy graduating bet your proud as punch and thanks for the tip I'll deal with it. Going back to my corner in the hills and enjoy my in ring retirement have a good one and one more thing bring back melton massey loved that gimmick.
jmd

Brookland, AR

#20 Apr 14, 2010
the guy is stalking me again!!! he cant stand it because im happy and hes not. guess ill have to take legal action if he dont stop
wrestler2009

Gregory, AR

#21 Apr 14, 2010
Are you freaking kidding me i get a call and a text saying i am a item on paragould topix again! Janet i am not stalking fact i haven't send u nothing here or anywheres in almost 2 months all i did was i post on caraway topix that u finally found or con somebody into marrying you that to me is a big relive wheww it tell me u truly moved on and left me alone and its a victory and i mean a big victory for me! u claimed u was going to send me a picure of it! I AM just going by what u told me! Legal action i'll be more happy got court with with all the message u send me and threw yahoo/facebook help i would win easy hands down! So don't threaten me ur games don't work! send me the picture like u promise and all well be well and done (LOL) Just want to left alone and if it mean me getting in the last word i well! Good luck last post i ever post hwere i hope lord have mercy!
jmd wrote:
the guy is stalking me again!!! he cant stand it because im happy and hes not. guess ill have to take legal action if he dont stop

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Paragould Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Global warming deniers 7 min gues2 37
Crystal cole and Chris cole 59 min Crystal Cole 2
Bayird dodge 2 hr Thetruthincarbuying 15
White tents at Walmart 3 hr Guest 8
Best real estate agent 3 hr Guest 3
lemonade grill 4 hr Salty dog 27
Women who cheat on husband 6 hr guest 13

Paragould Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance