Since: Sep 08

Paragould

#1 Dec 1, 2008
What do you think of DQ?
And the people there?
Service Man

United States

#2 Dec 1, 2008
Cleanest restaurant in town. I've been behind the scenes at many and DQ is top notch. One of the few places I'll go to eat out. Candlelite was always really clean, too. Haven't tried Louie Nine Fingers yet. May go this weekend.

Gregory, AR

#3 Dec 1, 2008
I agree with the above. I worked there back when I was a teenager in the late 80's and early 90's. During our shifts, you were either working or cleaning. That's it. The kitchen at DQ was cleaned *literally* from the tops of the walls down to the floor and all the surfaces in between. The floors were only cleaned once a day generally, but that was for safety reasons. Mike (the owner) was insistent on it. Not that much different now that I see, although the employees can wear shorts which was not allowed when I worked there.

Generally - super clean resturant, nice folks and good quality food.
former DQer

Lubbock, TX

#4 Dec 1, 2008
Very clean. Miss the old crew terribly...Neal Gretchen Shiela Carmack Tree and many more..all the new people seem really snobby but i love the food.
Truth Sayer

United States

#5 Dec 1, 2008
Ive eaten at several DQ's across the country. The one here in Paragould puts every other one to shame by a large margin. Plus, Ive never seen someone at the drive-thru who looked like they were all messed up on dope, hungover or unclean.
No kidding

United States

#6 Dec 1, 2008
We're blessed & spoiled by having the best DQ in the U.S. right here. Hope it never changes.

Newport, AR

#7 Dec 1, 2008
The BEST fast food place in Paragould.
The only problem that I have, is that the burgers are not near as good as they used to be when the flame cooked them.
Not A Chance

Lake Charles, LA

#8 Dec 1, 2008
I tried to go there yesterday (Sunday) but when I drove by it didn't look open. Are they closed on Sundays? I sure had my heart set on a Buster Bar. I didn't even pull in because it looked dark inside.

Newport, AR

#9 Dec 1, 2008
Yes, closed on Sunday. That is really STUPID!!!
Not A Chance

Lake Charles, LA

#10 Dec 1, 2008
I won't say stupid but it's sort of weird to me. Seems like it would be a good day for folks to go to Dairy Queen. I wonder if all DQs are closed on Sunday. Anybody know? I don't think we have one here in Jonesboro.

Lubbock, TX

#11 Dec 1, 2008
its not stupid. sunday is the day of rest.

Newport, AR

#12 Dec 1, 2008
guest wrote:
Sunday is a good day to get Ice Cream.
jenna

Fairmont, WV

#14 Dec 1, 2008
guest wrote:
Is this thread about Kenny Tarmac, the milk drinking homo?
I think u need to do a little more research on your friend Kenny,if im correct he doesnt like milk. Thats just what i heard anyways,i could be wrong,no wait im never wrong.
Not A Chance

Lake Charles, LA

#15 Dec 1, 2008
guest wrote:
I knew this was coming.
And of course this person didn't even have enough sense to capitalize the word "Sunday".
jenna

Fairmont, WV

#17 Dec 1, 2008
Tyler wrote:
<quoted text>
Yes, you're wrong about that, but there's one thing no one is wrong about, which is you and your wife, beautiful brunette, are bull-doggas.
no guest your wrong beautiful is no where near as what you describe her to be and i think that makes you mad. i dont think you can call a woman that is 5'7" tall and weighs 135 lbs all that big bull dogga shit you say. now im not perfect by no means but i beg to differ with you about me being nasty and ugly or that im a lesbian. i love men ask your father and your boyfriend,they will tell you.
jenna

Fairmont, WV

#19 Dec 1, 2008
Tyler wrote:
<quoted text>
Who are you trying to convince ... yourself or me? I know the truth, Honey. This isn't The X-files. It's The Bull-Dogga Chronicles.
Ask them what, that you tried to force them into recreating scenes from UFC? Yes, very lady like, bull-dogga.
dont be hatin on UFC you will get alot of rednecks not liking you then.
EDITOR Bull dogga cronc

United States

#20 Dec 1, 2008
UFC- LETS GET IT ON. you let rip tyler,i got your back. i bet jenna is a nasty ass bull-dogga skank!i dont even know the girl, but i bet she is one cheap nasty hooker. we need to hook up and start a bull-dogga ass whippin club. im in paragould, you from here also?
jenna

Fairmont, WV

#21 Dec 1, 2008
EDITOR Bull dogga cronc wrote:
UFC- LETS GET IT ON. you let rip tyler,i got your back. i bet jenna is a nasty ass bull-dogga skank!i dont even know the girl, but i bet she is one cheap nasty hooker. we need to hook up and start a bull-dogga ass whippin club. im in paragould, you from here also?
hey there editor would you please let beautiful off your face so she can get on the computer!!!
EDITOR Bull dogga cronc

United States

#22 Dec 1, 2008
EWWWWWWWWW.....im all man! i love my women to be all women,not with all women.THATS MY JOB! now go sit down, grown-ups are tryin to have a conversation.
jenna

Fairmont, WV

#23 Dec 1, 2008
EDITOR Bull dogga cronc wrote:
EWWWWWWWWW.....im all man! i love my women to be all women,not with all women.THATS MY JOB! now go sit down, grown-ups are tryin to have a conversation.
im sorry...is beautiful laughing?!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 3
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Paragould Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Poll Did you vote today? (Jun '10) 13 min BARNEYII 38,319
looking for Male boxer to breed with my female (Jan '14) 1 hr Jsilva94 110
guy named larry (Jul '10) 2 hr Nobody 10
Keep A Word - Drop A Word (Dec '09) 2 hr Sohorny 17,830
Dr Travis Richardson 6 hr Guest 3
Dr Travis Richardson Orthepedic Surgeon (May '13) 6 hr Guest 37
Craig Rickert from KAIT 11 hr Wille 32

Paragould Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance