Paragould doc for meds

Haslet, TX

#1 Oct 4, 2012
What doc at the Paragould doc clinic behind bowling alley will give u nerve pills??

United States

#2 Oct 4, 2012
non, but there is a new quack in Lake City I heard that will give u what ever u want, a female version of Cagle!!!! until she is reported that is---

Haslet, TX

#3 Oct 4, 2012
Well I need nerve pills for anxiety! I know there's has to be one of them that will prescribe them to me

Paragould, AR

#4 Oct 4, 2012
If you go in and tell what's wrong with you. I'm sure if you need them they will give it but only if they believe you really need them.

United States

#5 Oct 4, 2012
dr kemp behind bowling alley

Jonesboro, AR

#6 Oct 4, 2012
Why would you not use your regular doctor. Maybe its becase you sound like one of those thats just searching for whoever will give you drugs. I go to that clinic and yes I could get some if I needed the but I have used the same ones for 25 years. Doctors get to know you and know your family and truely know you enough to tell

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Paragould Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Poll Did you vote today? (Jun '10) 27 min guest 31,315
Joshua rainwater, and Whitney sparks 1 hr just saying 2
Matt cook 1 hr Anna 2
I love Chris (Aug '13) 5 hr World changer I wish 17
prostitutes 6 hr Take a look 5
Incumbents, start lookin' 7 hr We will vote 5
Are the OB/GYN's in Paragould any good? (Aug '08) 7 hr Justinsmom2415 97

Paragould Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance