friend

Paragould, AR

#1 Sep 5, 2010
anyone seen her?
NICOLE JONES

Paragould, AR

#2 Sep 12, 2010
this is nicole jones.idk who this is,but plz if u are one of the ones on here tryna start shit dont waiste ur tym.i dont indulge in the bs.i stay at home with my husband n kids and mind my bizness.if u do wanna start shit,it wont b hard to find out who it is cuz not too many people kno me as nicole jones.and im not hard to find.everybody who knows nicole JONES,knows where and how to find me.
if ur not on here tryna start shyt,my apologies but i dont do the topix shit.its nuthn but drama.i juz got a phone call telln me my name was on here.
NICOLE JONES

Paragould, AR

#3 Sep 12, 2010
plenty of people seen me.whats up?jz for d record,dont start talkn a bunch of shyt on topix about me cuz thats all topix is for these days.but im not hard to find.ull c me rydn n that big body buick wit my husband n kids.we b everywhere.holla.

Razorback Jack
Level 1

Since: Dec 08

Location hidden

#4 Sep 12, 2010
^^^ Sad ^^^
NICOLE JONES

Paragould, AR

#5 Sep 12, 2010
aint nuthn sad bout that.we a family n b together all d tym.we aint hard to find.b sad for yaself homie.peaceout

Paragould, AR

#7 Sep 13, 2010
NICOLE JONES wrote:
aint nuthn sad bout that.we a family n b together all d tym.we aint hard to find.b sad for yaself homie.peaceout
pig
NICOLE JONES

Paragould, AR

#8 Sep 13, 2010
nope,not quite....dont like em.sounds lyk u do tho.grow up.
Someone

Carlsbad, NM

#9 May 19, 2012
Got day a$$ whooped the other night b%tch you ain't bad!!! Dont act hard don't no body care b!tch u only got ur kids cause they gettn checks u nasty ho3
hahahajealous

United States

#10 May 24, 2012
LMAO... haters!
Who dat

Ash Flat, AR

#12 Sep 26, 2015
NICOLE JONES wrote:
plenty of people seen me.whats up?jz for d record,dont start talkn a bunch of shyt on topix about me cuz thats all topix is for these days.but im not hard to find.ull c me rydn n that big body buick wit my husband n kids.we b everywhere.holla.
Are you the one with the psycho husband Randy?

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Paragould Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Who'sThe Best Barber In Town 1 hr Jake 1
Photographers in Paragould 1 hr Customer 2
how to pass hair follicle test in 3 hours (Feb '12) 1 hr Violet 960
Brandi Caldwell (Oct '08) 1 hr unsure 15
Check Point 1 hr Guest 1
WANTED! RC cars/trucks New, Used, Broken, Parts... (Mar '10) 2 hr Anonymous2 229
Judge Barbara Halsey? (Jul '11) 2 hr qualls 29

Paragould Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Paragould Mortgages