Dana and Robert Pate
ONE WHO KNOWS

United States

#1 Aug 4, 2010
Watch these two,we were close and good freinds until they stabbed my family in the back costing us a lot of money,Dana even told me you will do what you have to do for money,good freinds huh,and yes i have proof and witnesses,so if you know them dont put your back toward them,you will feel the steel.

Jonesboro, AR

#2 Aug 4, 2010
ONE WHO KNOWS wrote:
Watch these two,we were close and good freinds until they stabbed my family in the back costing us a lot of money,Dana even told me you will do what you have to do for money,good freinds huh,and yes i have proof and witnesses,so if you know them dont put your back toward them,you will feel the steel.
They moved to California.
Rita

United States

#3 Aug 4, 2010
guest wrote:
<quoted text>They moved to California.
I thought they was living with her Mom.
ONE WHO KNOWS

United States

#4 Aug 5, 2010
They were staying at Pracilla Hembreys house mooching of her,funny thing is they talked about her like a dog until they needed a place to stay,imagine that,can you feel the steel.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Paragould Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Poll Did you vote today? (Jun '10) 2 min Reality Check 38,231
Bobby Clayton 50 min Gross 28
laroe 2 hr guest 10
Rick and Marty Boling 2 hr frien 9
Chilli's brunette bartender 3 hr Negan 4
Seth overton 5 hr Guest 4
Banging Jennifer nelson 5 hr you lose again 16

Paragould Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance