Redstone Grill in Paragould!
owner please reply

Clarkton, MO

#44 Apr 7, 2014
Recent customer wrote:
<quoted text>
Owner, it looks BEYOND unprofessional to be on topix talking about your business whether your comment may be negative or positive. Show your progress to customers in the restaurant, not on social media or any kind of blog website. You seem extremely kind with great intentions but very oblivious to what it truly takes to run a restaurant. Get more familiar with your staff's work ethic and keep a watchful eye on each and every dish that comes through that kitchen door. With a new business in a "bad luck" location, everything needs to be perfect. There is great potential but some serious kinks that need to be worked out. You're wanting to make a profit, not lose money. Being nice isn't always going to make you successful. Please, take this advice to heart. Do not comment back any more!
You are wrong asking the owner not to reply. This is a great way for the customers to communicate with present,past and new customers.
owner please reply

Clarkton, MO

#45 Apr 7, 2014
CORRETION!
This is a great way for the owners/managers to communicate with their customers.

Paragould, AR

#46 Apr 8, 2014
guest wrote:
Went there today we were stuck in the back room with no one else back there no waiter only a manager to take our order and take our money . Now if they knew we were ready to go why did they not know our tea glass was empty or even ask if we needed any thing .
I would like the owner or manager to answer this one . The worst service I have ever had .
N31GHB0R

Paragould, AR

#47 Apr 8, 2014
Recent customer wrote:
<quoted text>Owner, it looks BEYOND unprofessional to be on topix talking about your business whether your comment may be negative or positive. Show your progress to customers in the restaurant, not on social media or any kind of blog website. You seem extremely kind with great intentions but very oblivious to what it truly takes to run a restaurant. Get more familiar with your staff's work ethic and keep a watchful eye on each and every dish that comes through that kitchen door. With a new business in a "bad luck" location, everything needs to be perfect. There is great potential but some serious kinks that need to be worked out. You're wanting to make a profit, not lose money. Being nice isn't always going to make you successful. Please, take this advice to heart. Do not comment back any more!
I totally disagree with it being unprofessional to answer and reply here. I think it's commendable that they would answer here or their Facebook page or their telephone if you called in to complain. They are acknowledging their customer's feedback while trying to amend it to make it right. I bet you would have been ok with their response here if they would have commented for you to have free food. Just saying.
New owner

Paragould, AR

#48 Apr 8, 2014
guest wrote:
<quoted text> I would like the owner or manager to answer this one . The worst service I have ever had .
I am not sure but I believe that I am the one that sat you and took the order so I take full responsibility for your bad experince. If I am correct you where in on Monday for lunch and do to my scheduling based on the previous Mondays I cut the number of staff because I do have to watch and pay attention to every penny and I guess I did not do a good job of making it clear to the server that she needed to take care of you because I had to go to the kitchen to help. Not making excuses and I am truly sorry if you will come back I will make it right.

United States

#49 Apr 9, 2014
Some people get on here just to complain and they are going to complain about everything! Obviously, the majority of the customers are very pleased with the food and the service.
SherryMangrum

Paragould, AR

#50 Apr 9, 2014
Awful place to eat. It's really sad that the owner has to come on topix to drum up business. The food is very bland. The service left something to e desired. It's also too damn high for what you get there. I can guarran-damn-tee that ever post about how "great" it is was put there by the owner.
N31GHB0R

Paragould, AR

#51 Apr 9, 2014
SherryMangrum wrote:
Awful place to eat. It's really sad that the owner has to come on topix to drum up business. The food is very bland. The service left something to e desired. It's also too damn high for what you get there. I can guarran-damn-tee that ever post about how "great" it is was put there by the owner.
Well your "guarantee-damn-tee" is way off. My second visit was quite good and in my opinion, the owner is on to something with this place. I will give you the dessert prices are too high but all of the other pricing was spot on.
customer

Paragould, AR

#52 Apr 9, 2014
SherryMangrum wrote:
I can guarantee that your wrong. I'm a customer and I love their food and so do many others. Were repeat customers. So don't go speaking for me. I'm not the owners or an employee.
If you don't like the food and prices then don't go back. But I can guarantee their food is far from tasting bland.
Customer

Paragould, AR

#53 Apr 9, 2014
The food is amazing! The who's your daddy burger is soooo good!!
uhh hello

Paragould, AR

#54 Apr 10, 2014
I had lunch here with my boyfriend last wednesday for the first time. Food was really good. My waitress should be very thankful I wasn't the one paying the tab.... it took well over 10min to get our drink orders and another 10 to order food. She was friendly and very attentive.... but only to my boyfriend. I'm not the jealous type. She could have flirted her heart out and it not bother me, just don't completely ignore me sitting there. Not once did I get a refill yet she brought my guy 4 beers as the tab was being paid she insisted he have one more "on the house" .not once did she try to make eye contact with me even when takin my order she only spoke to him. I'm a waitress myself and know how to get a larger tip by batting yoir eyes... but it is absolutley unacceptable and disrespectful to have your hands all over someone especially if their signifant other is right there!! Out of respect for myself, him, and the restaurant itself I didn't cause a scene. I doubt we will return for a while. giving the owners/management time to train their employees on professional customer service. I hate that I can't remember her name, but she was in her mid 30's, blonde/brown hair.. average looking.
Recent customer

Paragould, AR

#56 Apr 10, 2014
concerned wrote:
<quoted text>
Why can you make a comment and suggestions but the owners are told by you not to comment back.
I have another question for you.
Why are you commenting on topix and giving so much of your advice on here but your telling the owners they are wrong for commenting on here?
Seriously?
Maybe they were told about some comments on here and they want to make it right with them when they do go back.
Again why are you on here being so professional with your advice?
Please do tell.
If you really think it's okay for a business owner to defend his restaurant on topix then I have even more concerns for the town of Paragould. I was an unsatisfied customer giving my input like everyone else on here. You want to know what the first thing is that shows up when you google redstone grill? TOPIX. That's ridiculous and embarrassing. Make a Facebook page to promote, JESUS.

Paragould, AR

#57 Apr 10, 2014
owner please reply wrote:
<quoted text> You are wrong asking the owner not to reply. This is a great way for the customers to communicate with present,past and new customers.
Facebook, not Topix. Do they have one? No

Paragould, AR

#58 Apr 10, 2014
uhh hello wrote:
I had lunch here with my boyfriend last wednesday for the first time. Food was really good. My waitress should be very thankful I wasn't the one paying the tab.... it took well over 10min to get our drink orders and another 10 to order food. She was friendly and very attentive.... but only to my boyfriend. I'm not the jealous type. She could have flirted her heart out and it not bother me, just don't completely ignore me sitting there. Not once did I get a refill yet she brought my guy 4 beers as the tab was being paid she insisted he have one more "on the house" .not once did she try to make eye contact with me even when takin my order she only spoke to him. I'm a waitress myself and know how to get a larger tip by batting yoir eyes... but it is absolutley unacceptable and disrespectful to have your hands all over someone especially if their signifant other is right there!! Out of respect for myself, him, and the restaurant itself I didn't cause a scene. I doubt we will return for a while. giving the owners/management time to train their employees on professional customer service. I hate that I can't remember her name, but she was in her mid 30's, blonde/brown hair.. average looking.
AMEN
New owner

Paragould, AR

#59 Apr 10, 2014
Recent customer wrote:
<quoted text>
If you really think it's okay for a business owner to defend his restaurant on topix then I have even more concerns for the town of Paragould. I was an unsatisfied customer giving my input like everyone else on here. You want to know what the first thing is that shows up when you google redstone grill? TOPIX. That's ridiculous and embarrassing. Make ma Facebook page to promote, JESUS.
We have a Facebook page Redstone Grill Paragould but as has been proven when people have a problem this is where they come to announce it so we have to monitor this as well so that we can see what people are not telling us. We are in the store everyday and available to speak with any and everyone all we are trying to do is be the best that we can and be a great eating destination in Paragould.
SherryMangrum

Paragould, AR

#60 Apr 10, 2014
N31GHB0R wrote:
<quoted text>
Well your "guarantee-damn-tee" is way off. My second visit was quite good and in my opinion, the owner is on to something with this place. I will give you the dessert prices are too high but all of the other pricing was spot on.
OK Owner. Keep on replying with new names. The food sucks. The service sucks. It won't be open in 3 months.
customer

Paragould, AR

#61 Apr 10, 2014
SherryMangrum wrote:
<quoted text>
OK Owner. Keep on replying with new names. The food sucks. The service sucks. It won't be open in 3 months.
I bet they will be open. That place is full every time we eat there which is often.
customer

Paragould, AR

#62 Apr 10, 2014
SherryMangrum wrote:
<quoted text>
If your so down on that place then move along and go complain about other places.
You can't please everyone.

Forrest City, AR

#63 Apr 10, 2014
I just still can't believe the owner is commenting on this...

United States

#64 Apr 10, 2014
Don't think he really cares. The place is doomed by its location.....and the staff!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Paragould Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Poll Did you vote today? (Jun '10) 44 min Reality Check 41,540
Trump is having a bad week 1 hr guest 4
I look like miley cyrus 1 hr Lil b 3
Old time expressions (Jan '13) 9 hr Yakno 155
Family dies of cold 13 hr tallboy 9
News Man accused of driving erratically arrested for... 15 hr amazed 1
Cheryl please teach us 21 hr Kate 6

Paragould Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance