Haunted Places in Paragould
Armysma

United States

#267 Oct 5, 2012
yoyo wrote:
suppose to be a man and a dog out there but ive never seen him or the dog and ive been out there a lot....now they are clearing all the trees....
Ive been there several times at night in hopes of seeing something. To no avail...I found the info on Unsolved Mysteries' sight.
Armysma

United States

#268 Oct 5, 2012
kiki wrote:
Video Gallery is haunted . I work there & we have problems with movies flying off shelf. When Kingsway was there 3 people we're killed. Its creepy.
What do you mean 3 people were killed? Do you know any details of that? I'm trying to find a truly haunted place around here...my birthday is Halloween and I wanted to visit some where reported to be haunted...that I would be allowed to go!
Armysma

United States

#269 Oct 5, 2012
ghosthunter wrote:
Green county seems to have quiet a few haunted spots hope to check them out some day more, hobby and quest of mine
Hi. I am hoping to find a truly haunted place to visit around here. My birthday is Halloween and I would like to go somewhere creepy...really good n creepy. I've searched online at several sites...to no avail. Do you know somewhere I can try to at least catch some orbs on camera?
Armysma

United States

#270 Oct 5, 2012
gravedigger wrote:
There are lots of haunted places around here, iv buried lots of bodies, and ive done it enuf to know which ones spirits are still walking here on earth.
Hey. I am intrigued by your post. Towards the end of the month, I really want to go somewhere with activity with a friend coming down to visit from Ohio for my birthday (Halloween). I've looked everywhere online...to no avail. Can you suggest anywhere? I'd like to at lest catch an orb on camera. thanks
Armysma

United States

#271 Oct 5, 2012
ghosthunter wrote:
Keep the info going a lot of good stuff here
email me? [email protected]
Armysma

United States

#272 Oct 5, 2012
N_E_A_R_P_s wrote:
We have been called a lot worse than that, but thank you for your input. We have encountered many haters during our years as paranormal investigators, but we have also encountered people who were very appreciative of our help. Especially when it was provided free of charge!
Here in "the Bible Belt", I have been berated and preached at and close to being in an argument just for bringing the subject of hauntings. People are bad about remembering that everyone doesn't and do not HAVE to share their opinion or religious beliefs. If you don't believe in spirits roaming, or ghosts, etc...fine. But this is the US and it is Y2K!!!
Armysma

United States

#273 Oct 5, 2012
gay wrote:
this is stupid. their's no such thing as "haunted" buildings. there's no such thing as ghosts or spirits. it's all urban legends. now some places may be creepy bc of stuff that's happened there, but it's not haunted. just because you see a random light or hear something and dont know what it was doesnt mean it's haunted.
Are you THE expert? Sound pretty sure of this stuff.
Armysma

United States

#274 Oct 5, 2012
Guest wrote:
<quoted text>Id like to know what all happened to you friends if u dont mind, it got to where stuff would happen to us everynight there, we finally moved our landlord made fun of us, i told him where to stick it too.
Same here. I had a friend who lived there and she left, running, in middle of the night. Had her father-in-law return for her things the next day and never went back. REALLY weird stuff she told me that sent chills down my spine too. I wouldn't believe it coming from anyone else.
Armysma

United States

#275 Oct 5, 2012
julesd wrote:
<quoted text>
thanks will check it out
My girlfriend and I went there 2 years ago on Oct 29th, at night. A cop came and made us leave. He was nice, but we had to go. Said vandalism had been occurring.
Armysma

United States

#276 Oct 5, 2012
Citizen wrote:
Primrose Lane is reported to be haunted by a hunter and his dog. I was out there one night. There was no wind, but I heard rustling of leaves and a cold chill at my feet. I didn't stick around to investigate.
I live down the road from Primrose for 5 years now. Isn't it all redeveloped now? The road is a circle. Behind the housing is the banks of the lake of Reynold's park. They cut down trees to build. Is this the same place, now covered up? Wonder if just walking back there and turning off the flashlight will "call the man and his dog"?
Armysma

United States

#277 Oct 5, 2012
Billy Bob wrote:
and another thing...how would you know where the mafia hung out.im sure they didnt go around announcing to everyone where they were going and what they were doing.and i have been to the cemetary by accident hunting morels.then asked and found out what it was.ive not been to mobleys .
Ok. If you want to go down this road thats fine. What do you consider mafia? A bookie, a pickup man, the corner snitch? They all have jobs with the mob. The last mob figure that was in this town of any importance was in the late 40's. When Vegas was a spot in the desert. Hot Springs was the original Vegas. Al Capone came to Paragould for Frank Nash's funeral. I know what you are talking about.I know the people you're talking about, I grew up with them. When you say mafia you might be talking about ties, I'm speaking of made men. Paragould's ties still run deep. Don's and Capo's don't and have not been where you're talking about.
Billy Bob, I like the way you put things in here. I live in Paragould and a friend is flying down from Ohio for my b-day (which is Oct. 31st) will you email me so I may ask you about something? [email protected] Thanks
ashvall

United States

#278 Feb 20, 2013
does anyone know the story about tge old hunter man walking down a gravel road with gis dog and his shotgun. bc im afraid i live on that road. i need to know what county road numver that is. please
ashvall

United States

#279 Feb 20, 2013
ashvall wrote:
does anyone know the story about tge old hunter man walking down a gravel road with gis dog and his shotgun. bc im afraid i live on that road. i need to know what county road numver that is. please

nevermind i just read anotger post about this one and its not my road thank god. but in my back yard we did see something in the woods dark shadow that was like 8 ft tall. creepy
ashvall

United States

#280 Feb 20, 2013
Armysma wrote:
<quoted text>
Hey. I am intrigued by your post. Towards the end of the month, I really want to go somewhere with activity with a friend coming down to visit from Ohio for my birthday (Halloween). I've looked everywhere online...to no avail. Can you suggest anywhere? I'd like to at lest catch an orb on camera. thanks
are you crazy he just said hes burried alot of bodies are you trying to be one of them?......
paragould resident

Paragould, AR

#281 Sep 12, 2014
The house by the unemployment office is said to be haunted. I believe it's the one where Dr Jones and his wife was murdered. It has been sold many times, people wouldn't stay long because of things in the house being moved or missing, doors being slammed real loud. And other things too.

Paragould, AR

#282 Sep 12, 2014
paragould resident wrote:
The house by the unemployment office is said to be haunted. I believe it's the one where Dr Jones and his wife was murdered. It has been sold many times, people wouldn't stay long because of things in the house being moved or missing, doors being slammed real loud. And other things too.
That house is being torn down or going to be moved. I was by there yesterday and the brick is being removed.
CYL

Paragould, AR

#283 Oct 28, 2014
Fukitol wrote:
Ewwwieee, walk rector road @ night!!
Why do you say that, please...anyone?
CYL

Paragould, AR

#284 Oct 28, 2014
Armysma wrote:
<quoted text>
Ive been there several times at night in hopes of seeing something. To no avail...I found the info on Unsolved Mysteries' sight.
I live down the road from there. We've walked back into the (private road) area at night several times. While spooky on its own...was to no avail...Dang it.

Paragould, AR

#287 Nov 1, 2014
guest wrote:
looking for haunted places in paragould to research
My house. Its 110 years old and the churches have been here three times to bless it. Things get thrown and whatever is here used to put scratches all over my baby's boys back. He would wake up screaming and have scratches all over him. He was a newborn at the time. Anyway, he still sees the person and tells us when hes nearby. My little girl used to talk to the person too and there were also little kids. After the last house blessing the woman and kids went away, but whatever is upstairs will not leave. Ive lived here 11years and I can feel when its near but I tell it to leave. We never go upstairs. Never. Whatever it is , it was the reason we got the house so cheap. The lady that sold it to us just wanted out. She thinks her son called it here back in the 80s, but we talked to the elderly woman who lived here in the 50s and she said it was haunted then. No Im not joking about this. I didnt believe in this kind of BS until I almost got hit by a vase that came sailing down the stairway at 3am one night about 4 years ago. Six other people were there when it happened. THEY went up to see who it was. They never found anyone. They also never came back to visit. Even my own family wont come here. They will come to the front door but not inside. My mother told me when I moved in and the scratches started on my son that this place was haunted and she wished we would move, but I couldnt. I had a big family then and we needed this big house. Now, I dont want to sell it to someone knowing they might get hurt.

Paragould, AR

#288 Nov 1, 2014
Guest wrote:
<quoted text>My house. Its 110 years old and the churches have been here three times to bless it. Things get thrown and whatever is here used to put scratches all over my baby's boys back. He would wake up screaming and have scratches all over him. He was a newborn at the time. Anyway, he still sees the person and tells us when hes nearby. My little girl used to talk to the person too and there were also little kids. After the last house blessing the woman and kids went away, but whatever is upstairs will not leave. Ive lived here 11years and I can feel when its near but I tell it to leave. We never go upstairs. Never. Whatever it is , it was the reason we got the house so cheap. The lady that sold it to us just wanted out. She thinks her son called it here back in the 80s, but we talked to the elderly woman who lived here in the 50s and she said it was haunted then. No Im not joking about this. I didnt believe in this kind of BS until I almost got hit by a vase that came sailing down the stairway at 3am one night about 4 years ago. Six other people were there when it happened. THEY went up to see who it was. They never found anyone. They also never came back to visit. Even my own family wont come here. They will come to the front door but not inside. My mother told me when I moved in and the scratches started on my son that this place was haunted and she wished we would move, but I couldnt. I had a big family then and we needed this big house. Now, I dont want to sell it to someone knowing they might get hurt.
If this is all true, why would you ever want to put your children in harms way???!!!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Paragould Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Poll Did you vote today? (Jun '10) 21 min Reality Check 36,116
Nuns construction (Oct '16) 49 min Guest 8
Franklin Apartments 1 hr Guest 4
how many white girls wants my bbc 1 hr Guest 2
avon full-size mrs albee's figurines (Jun '09) 3 hr Juanita 18
Bad Landlords at 69 trailer park (Mar '16) 6 hr Know ItAll 16
Shelby Boyd 6 hr Buddy Guy 34

Paragould Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance