looking for haunted places in paragould to research
jimmy hat

Paragould, AR

#2 Sep 24, 2008
heard the collins is haunted
Remember

United States

#5 Sep 25, 2008
I do remember hearing nurses talk about the lil boy with overalls on I think. Joyce McDonald LPN's Ghost has been seen going in & out of rooms on 3 East. She died about 7 years ago & now nurses have had patients tell them about JOyce takign care of them. Weird.
paul hutcheson

Lubbock, TX

#6 Sep 25, 2008
paragould

United States

#7 Sep 25, 2008
The Collins theatre is haunted.

Since: Sep 08

United States

#8 Sep 25, 2008
Ewwwieee, walk rector road @ night!!

Since: Aug 08

Paragould, AR

#9 Sep 29, 2008
McGrew cemetery.

“rbj is a blow hard”

Since: Jul 08

paragould

#10 Sep 29, 2008
mcgrew cemetery is pretty freaky but i havent seen anything out there that would make me think it was haunted.
Curious

United States

#11 Sep 29, 2008
Where is mcgrew cemetery?
MeKJ

Paragould, AR

#12 Sep 29, 2008
It's in Senath. Any local will be able to give you exact directions. I don;t know about haunted either, but it's definately creepy. We had to go during the day because it was too weird at night. Has anyone heard of LuLu cemetery?
yoyo

Paragould, AR

#13 Sep 29, 2008
primrose ln is suppose to be haunted.....
yoyo

Paragould, AR

#14 Sep 29, 2008
suppose to be a man and a dog out there but ive never seen him or the dog and ive been out there a lot....now they are clearing all the trees....
u asked for it

Bonnots Mill, MO

#15 Oct 1, 2008
the senath light does not work.. i know this for a fact..i never herd the one about lulu cemetary...the old cemetary in hornersville is true the guy walking his dog. i've seen this...
grandaughter

Paragould, AR

#16 Oct 1, 2008
MeKJ wrote:
It's in Senath. Any local will be able to give you exact directions. I don;t know about haunted either, but it's definately creepy. We had to go during the day because it was too weird at night. Has anyone heard of LuLu cemetery?
My grandmother is buried at LuLu cemetery she went to church there most of her life, I never saw anything out of the ordinary, maybe I need to go back there some night when no one else is there though and see what happens.

Gregory, AR

#17 Oct 1, 2008
taco rio is.. alot of people dont think is, it gets bad at 11:30 at night~

Paragould, AR

#18 Oct 1, 2008
u asked for it wrote:
the senath light does not work.. i know this for a fact..i never herd the one about lulu cemetary...the old cemetary in hornersville is true the guy walking his dog. i've seen this...
a guy is seen walking his dog at the hornersville cemetary?

“rbj is a blow hard”

Since: Jul 08

paragould

#19 Oct 2, 2008
ive been to lulu also. that ones not even very scary

Paragould, AR

#20 Oct 2, 2008
McDaniel Cemetery in Jonesboro is creepy at night. My friend saw a man in a tux and there was lots of bad energy everywhere, especially towards the pavilion!

“Rock on!”

Since: Sep 08

Paragould,AR

#21 Oct 2, 2008
guest wrote:
looking for haunted places in paragould to research
What are you doing the research for? I have a fascination with the paranormal and am even doing research myself for an informative speech for one of my classes.
u asked for it

Columbia, MO

#22 Oct 2, 2008
hornersville has 2 cemetaries. it's the one n town..the guys name is buster. u see him and then he vanishes into thin air right in front of you..

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 15
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Paragould Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Poll Did you vote today? (Jun '10) 25 min --Bad Dad-- 42,241
goodwill (Sep '11) 1 hr Mark 3
Keep A Word - Drop A Word (Dec '09) 1 hr So_da_lish_us 18,434
naturist (Oct '13) 1 hr cant unsee this shyt 16
Camillia 1 hr Guest 6
Thoughts on the word "swag" 2 hr Cheryl 10
Pillows Bait 2 hr guest 11

Paragould Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance