First Prev
of 2
Next Last
abby

Paragould, AR

#1 Jul 23, 2012
was in royal nails on saturday noticed a sign that says we buy guns what's that about

Paragould, AR

#3 Jul 25, 2012
I agree, they are nasty. Just look around.
Customer

Gallatin, TN

#4 Jul 25, 2012
I go to Royal nails. I have never had a problem. David is an American citizen. He lives here, buys in our community, etc... Sounds like someone is jealous of his business. I have never had any issues with my nails and unlike some others in this town, they stay on and don't break.

United States

#5 Jul 25, 2012
He uses illegal product and rips people off by selling "porcelain" nails - porcelain nails were banned in the 80's and what they call porcelain nails is just a pinker color of illegal acrylic - you'll sing a different story when you get an infection!
Hmmm

Hot Springs National Park, AR

#6 Jul 25, 2012
I've gone there for years & have never once had a problem or infection. I personally don't like any of the other places in town

Paragould, AR

#8 Jul 25, 2012
wamble wrote:
I will never go back there. How can you employ such a horrible jerk as Chris Wamble? He screwed up my hair so bad it's taking my new and wonderful stylist months to fix. He's a thief and i got so sick of him talking about sucking his bf off or story after story of kicking his bf butt or throwing him out of the house naked. That is the most unprofessional place in Paragould!
David took care of the problem and got rid of him the other day.
nails

Euless, TX

#9 Jul 25, 2012
Best thing he could have ever done!
whatever

Paragould, AR

#10 Jul 25, 2012
I tried and tried to tell David that hiring him would ruin the reputation of the shop, and obviously that is exactly what he did!! The girls that work there are ALL terrific stylists and I have never had a problem with unprofessionalism!!!! David is a hard working man who does quality work and I can assure everyone that he uses nothing illegal!! If you don't like the place.....just don't take your ass back instead of coming online and making up your immature lil lies!!! You can try all you want but David has very faithful clients and they will not go anywhere else!! So I would save my hot air for a different topic!!!
susan2

Paragould, AR

#11 Jul 25, 2012
David is a butthole and needs back where he come from he is worthless and he treats his staff really bad and his customers I think Chris could run this place alto better then him any day of week. Thank you Chris your the very best hairrdresser and i will tell everyone about you. I wish u the best and will be contacting u very soon

Paragould, AR

#12 Jul 25, 2012
Hmmm wrote:
I've gone there for years & have never once had a problem or infection. I personally don't like any of the other places in town
I go there, and have never had a problem. I asked about how equipment kept safe, and was shown. All you gotta do is ask...do that everywhere you gp, dentist, too!!

Crosby, TX

#13 Jul 25, 2012
All you have to do is go to the Arkansas State Board of Cosemetology and obtain a copy of the rules and regulations, especially as they relate to sanitation or use of nail drills. You will find violation after violation at Royal and every other non caucasian nail salon! If you like taking those chances with your health and safety - keep going to David. If you want sanitation and a proper law abiding nail tech to handle you nail health - go somewhere else!
Ashley

Jonesboro, AR

#14 Jul 26, 2012
Chris is the ONLY person I trust with my hair! He's great at what he does, and I won't be going back to Royal Nails, bc he's the only reason I went to begin with! You probably just don't like him because he's sexual orientation is different than yours, well get over it! He brought in A LOT of business, and now David's going to lose A LOT of business.
Janet

Paragould, AR

#15 Jul 26, 2012
Did u hear about David attacked chris's bf and choking him i was sitting in the shop when it happened well that is soo wrong in my book of what David did too him and if i was chris's bf i would nail David by his balls
carman

Paragould, AR

#16 Jul 26, 2012
the sad truth of the matter is, it seems that there was a great amount of jealousy because of this man it was very kind in my book, seem to have been making quite a bit of money for himself and supporting his family. And there were severAl women in the salon that were negative if you don't like the man for his sexual persuasion don't sit down in the chair don't discuss the same don't engage in games of tacky slanderous behavior. Is was disagreement between two men! and it's best that we just keep our personal opinions out of it.

Houston, TX

#17 Jul 26, 2012
I have crossed paths with David a time or two - I have no problem with him as a person but his salon in unsanitary and he is breaking many state board laws!
So sad

Rogers, AR

#18 Jul 27, 2012
If the shop is "so unsanitary" how does his shop pass State inspection? I live elsewhere now but was in the shop when a State Inspector showed up a few months back. Of course left before the Inspector did but wonder how he stays in business if he was sub-standard?? I used David for over 10 years and never had a problem!
haha

Paragould, AR

#19 Jul 27, 2012
I go there, BUt I dont like David doing my nails... He never pays attentioand is always watching the tv while doing your nails o looking outside. Then I ask for designs and he did a horrible job!! Tish usually does my designs and she is great! I havent tried anywhere else in twn yet. Guess I need to. David is slacking! People who say theu ever had a problem with him must not have a good eye or good style
former

United States

#20 Jul 27, 2012
haha wrote:
I go there, BUt I dont like David doing my nails... He never pays attentioand is always watching the tv while doing your nails o looking outside. Then I ask for designs and he did a horrible job!! Tish usually does my designs and she is great! I havent tried anywhere else in twn yet. Guess I need to. David is slacking! People who say theu ever had a problem with him must not have a good eye or good style
I had appt David's brother did my nails will never go back they were sloppy and when I complained his wife said well he's just learning but did not fix no offer to fix but wanted me to pay I refused and walked out and now
Chris is gone so I WON'T go back
If someone knows where Chris is working please post
friend

Paragould, AR

#21 Jul 27, 2012
former wrote:
<quoted text>
I had appt David's brother did my nails will never go back they were sloppy and when I complained his wife said well he's just learning but did not fix no offer to fix but wanted me to pay I refused and walked out and now
Chris is gone so I WON'T go back
If someone knows where Chris is working please post
Chris's is working at Tangle in jonesboro and i still have his business card number if u need it
hmmm

United States

#22 Jul 27, 2012
Will be sure to call the owner of tangles to let them know about him. You don't throw clients hair at them because you cut their hair into a mullet and they started crying. Anyone would cry over a mullet!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Paragould Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
where's nick cox? ne1 know him? (Nov '08) 15 min dedpise him 30
Change one letter in the word ! (Nov '09) 30 min _Zoey_ 10,046
Change "1" letter =ONLY= (Feb '13) 31 min _Zoey_ 1,501
fake, disgusting and skeezy 53 min u know who I am 2
Alphabet Game (Apr '12) 1 hr Doug77 1,814
AR Exit polls: Boozman defeats 2-term incumbent Li... (Nov '10) 1 hr KatBrownKohl 838
anchor marmaduke 1 hr BFF 4
rustyforjudge 2 hr Really 126
•••
•••
•••

Paragould Jobs

•••
Enter and win $5000
•••
•••
•••

Paragould People Search