really

Henderson, NV

#1 Feb 20, 2013
Why did they feel the need to go to NEXEDGE? Are the mall cops of Paragould afraid of the residents monitoring them? God forbid!

Marble Falls, TX

#2 Feb 21, 2013
Or it could be because all the criminals were monitoring the police and getting away with more....God forbid!!!! Quit whining
Hmm

United States

#3 Feb 21, 2013
really wrote:
Why did they feel the need to go to NEXEDGE? Are the mall cops of Paragould afraid of the residents monitoring them? God forbid!
Who cares? I certainly don't. The only people who do are the ones that listened to the scanner as entertainment (get a life) or the thieves and druggies who were afraid they might be coming their way (hey move to another town where you can listen to them).
hey

United States

#4 Feb 21, 2013
Hmm wrote:
<quoted text>
Who cares? I certainly don't. The only people who do are the ones that listened to the scanner as entertainment (get a life) or the thieves and druggies who were afraid they might be coming their way (hey move to another town where you can listen to them).
you can bet the dealers an druggies have a way of hearing their every move.sounds to me like a set up deal oh well this is paragould!
duhh

Paron, AR

#5 Feb 21, 2013
hey wrote:
<quoted text>you can bet the dealers an druggies have a way of hearing their every move.sounds to me like a set up deal oh well this is paragould!
Just a tad bid paranoid aren't ya?

Who cares if they made a change. As small as this town is, you find out news pretty quick anyway.

Paragould, AR

#6 Feb 21, 2013
I heard they hired Max Bishop and he wears a Stetson and drives around in a 4X4 Dodge. Ground pounding crime into submission on the east side.
guy sensie

Paragould, AR

#7 Feb 21, 2013
guest wrote:
I heard they hired Max Bishop and he wears a Stetson and drives around in a 4X4 Dodge. Ground pounding crime into submission on the east side.
The only thing max bishop ground pounds is Enoch brickers booty hole.
Chevy man

Paragould, AR

#8 Feb 21, 2013
guy sensie wrote:
<quoted text>
The only thing max bishop ground pounds is Enoch brickers booty hole.

Enoch bricker is a bitch! Also a woman beater he bitch slapped his wife/ex wife in Wal-mart parking lot.. I watched it.. anyways back to the point what's nexedge??
guy sensie

Paragould, AR

#9 Feb 22, 2013
Chevy man wrote:
<quoted text>
Enoch bricker is a bitch! Also a woman beater he bitch slapped his wife/ex wife in Wal-mart parking lot.. I watched it.. anyways back to the point what's nexedge??
Yes he is a bitch but I think any man that took his fiance overseas and treated her like gold but only for her to cheat on him would slap that bitch to the ground and then some
duhh

United States

#10 Feb 22, 2013
guy sensie wrote:
<quoted text>
Yes he is a bitch but I think any man that took his fiance overseas and treated her like gold but only for her to cheat on him would slap that bitch to the ground and then some
LOL! That is the dumbest thing I've ever read.

Your logic is - I did this for you, and then you......

Got news for you bud, it doesn't work that way.
Bored

United States

#11 Feb 22, 2013
I don't know what NEXEDGE is, but I do know that about a week ago I was driving down the road and a car ran a stop sign, almost ramming me in the side and two blocks down a cop was sitting there. I pulled up beside him, told him about the car behind me running the stop sign and almost ramming into me...he looked at the car, shook his head and it looked like he was going to turn to come back around, I kept looking in my mirror all the way down the road...he just went on his way and didn't bother turning around!

Then they tail gated me for a while afterwards, I was just waiting for them to hit me... That whole "walking the streets" stuff would have never happened anyways, the cops around here don't do anything until after the fact has happened because they don't want any extra paperwork.

Paragould, AR

#12 Feb 22, 2013
"In the eyes of Max and Enoch
The unsuspected hacks
Had better know the truth of wrong from right,
'cause the eyes of Max and Enoch are upon you,
Any wrong you do their gonna see,
When you're in Paragould look behind you,
'cause that's where Max and Enoch are gonna be"

(sung to the tune of Walker Texas Ranger)
LOL

United States

#13 Feb 22, 2013
guest wrote:
"In the eyes of Max and Enoch
The unsuspected hacks
Had better know the truth of wrong from right,
'cause the eyes of Max and Enoch are upon you,
Any wrong you do their gonna see,
When you're in Paragould look behind you,
'cause that's where Max and Enoch are gonna be"
(sung to the tune of Walker Texas Ranger)
Me thinks you're obsessed.

Paragould, AR

#14 Feb 22, 2013
LOL wrote:
<quoted text>
Me thinks you're obsessed.
Max heard you think that.
LOL

United States

#15 Feb 22, 2013
guest wrote:
<quoted text>
Max heard you think that.
I don't know who Max is, but okay. Try to get a life though.

United States

#16 Feb 22, 2013
LOL wrote:
<quoted text>
I don't know who Max is, but okay. Try to get a life though.
Your kidding right? EVERYONE knows who Max Bishop is.
Maxed out

Little Rock, AR

#17 Feb 23, 2013
guest wrote:
<quoted text>
But does Max know?
Uhm

United States

#18 Feb 23, 2013
guest wrote:
<quoted text>
No, I don't know who he is and I doubt that "everyone" does.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Paragould Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Dodge store 1 hr not even get a th... 6
chasity roach (maurizzi) (Jan '15) 1 hr popo 11
Keep A Word - Drop A Word (Dec '09) 3 hr luci 17,845
American graphic 4 hr Thruth 1
Poll Did you vote today? (Jun '10) 5 hr --Bad Dad-- 38,373
Blonde at iron horse in the afternoon 5 hr bbc 14
Looking for yards to mow 6 hr Ready to mow 3

Paragould Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance