Since: Nov 08

Paragould, AR

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 10, 2009

WHAT-a-haters, stamp out whats I "KNOW" we can get rid of all whats!!!!!!!!!!
Get a life

Paragould, AR

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 10, 2009

Judged:

I'm going to start an I hate What group. Anyone interested in joining?
white girl

Texarkana, AR

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 27, 2009

Judged:

my president is black so everybody is gonna just have to deal with it cuz u got four years and then four more cuz he aint goin nowhere. i see ur white president couldnt fix shit.
Sort of Sad

Jonesboro, AR

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 29, 2009

Do people in literary clubs count? Generally most members are intellectual elitist who abhor individuals with bad grammar.
local01

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 31, 2009

Judged:

The word of the klan should be spread all overAmerica. This is where the truth lives. You N lovers should be made to go to Africa with them. We would hear a diffeent story then. Long live the KKK.
KKK

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 1, 2009

Judged:

ANYONE who thinks that the kkk is a christian group is stupid and goin to hell!!!!!!!!!!
Natural State Skinhead

Conroe, TX

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 1, 2009

Judged:

I see you put my group in your little list. Thats great and makes me feel all warm inside.

To the "White Girl",
First off, the statement you made is reverse racism. At least we love our own people, you on the other hand are a waste of good heritage. Secondly, do you actually think the race of the president would make a bit of difference when it comes to getting the government to act more productive? Things such as experience and political strength would have a much greater impact on the effectiveness of a president then the color of his skin. It's no wonder Obama won, with all you winners voting for him simply because he is black. Lastly, why don't you see just how much he actually gets done before you go endorsing him for another term. And people say we are narrow minded? Open your eyes little girl to the realities of life!

Level 1

Since: Jun 08

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 1, 2009

Judged:

Natural State Skinhead wrote:
I see you put my group in your little list. Thats great and makes me feel all warm inside.
I am glad that I could help out.

Your group is monitored (and listed) by national organizations by the way.

But if anyone ever infringes on your rights, please contact the ACLU of Arkansas (or some similar group) and hopefully they can help out.
huh

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 2, 2009

Judged:

To the "White Girl",
First off, the statement you made is reverse racism. At least we love our own people, you on the other hand are a waste of good heritage. Secondly, do you actually think the race of the president would make a bit of difference when it comes to getting the government to act more productive? Things such as experience and political strength would have a much greater impact on the effectiveness of a president then the color of his skin. It's no wonder Obama won, with all you winners voting for him simply because he is black. Lastly, why don't you see just how much he actually gets done before you go endorsing him for another term. And people say we are narrow minded? Open your eyes little girl to the realities of life!
all though i'm a little uncomfortable responding to this post in a positive way here goes. what you had to say is right you are open in your beliefs when it comes to race while others hide behind racism to be racist. your post was the most open minded so far on this post and "White Girl" sounded like know matter what happens her mind is made up because of race. that is the exact meaning of narrow minded racism.
LA County

Simi Valley, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 2, 2009

Judged:

local01 wrote:
The word of the klan should be spread all overAmerica. This is where the truth lives. You N lovers should be made to go to Africa with them. We would hear a diffeent story then. Long live the KKK.
Your are probably the result of inbreeding and obviously ignorant. different* is the correct spelling. i have a mental picture of you, white, probably wearing flanel or camo, i bet you dip, your sister claims you are the best kisser in town and on friday and saturday nights you dress up in costumes and try to scare minorities, ive got to be close I know it haha. what a loser.
LMAO

Jonesboro, AR

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 2, 2009

While I write this... I promised myself to NOT read the previous threads when I attempted to post. But in MY opnion, when there is a thread about """HATE GROUPS IN ARKANSAS""" " This tickles the CHIT outta me... BECAUSE the only thing here that, from what I have seen since I moved here would be a "COUSIN, DAD, BROTHER, OR THE OL' PAW fighting for DAT 1 gurl wit that purty toof that aint gone cuz of the meth... All along while they are beating the hel! outta each other with the shredded garden hose.. aka' the miracle water machine' and sweering undur this bible that their 'common law' marraige is better then the other ones!!!....

Sorry but when I seen the title, I couldnt resist!!! <3

hehehehehhe... no offence of course..:-|
LMAO

Jonesboro, AR

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 2, 2009

All right, I caught a glimpse of what I think this thread is about...

?!?!?!.... SERIOUSLY... KKK?? Ohhhhhhhhhhh Muhhhhhhhhhhhh GOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOODNESS.... What year is it again that we are labled by this such shame?(hehehehe) I mean, IF I were to call one of dem boyz dat are too dayum uggie dat they where my momma girdle on their head a memba of sumtin.. KKK???

SERIOUSLY ppl. IF ANYONE here are devoted to this "KkK".... WHY only cut ur eyes outta ur costume? I mean, from the ppl that have told me they were involved.... hee hee... I thanked them for keeping it on... then later told them they are a DUMbASS.......... PUH-LEEZE... grow up a lil...

FOR THE RECORD.... I AM WHITE!!! Born in one of the most HICK towns ever..(NOT in AR)... and PPL that post for this the "kkk" needs a wake up call ffrom REALITY.. There are alot of people that NOT agree with who our President is.... BUT, I think OBAMA will do his best... Gues some PPL wanted LARRY THE CABLE GUY... heheheh... bet he could show ya how to scrap ya out some cans from ur neighbors garbage......

Sorry 4 the long post, but I do NOT think back in DA days of DA DUMBAZZEs....

:-P

“Gray Wolf Club”

Level 2

Since: Dec 07

Hog Thief Valley, Arkansas

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 2, 2009

Darn, no chapter of the Jewish Defense League in Arkansas! Now that is anti-semetic.
Oak Grove Resident

Jonesboro, AR

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 2, 2009

len117 wrote:
Darn, no chapter of the Jewish Defense League in Arkansas! Now that is anti-semetic.
Always remember there are different ways to this saying, but this is the one that I like for this thread... "NEVER LET COMMON CURTOSY and COMMON SENSE" stop ya..!

LMAO!!!

just a thought..:-)
CORINNE

Saint Louis, MO

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 1, 2009

I Have lived in Hot springs, Ark for 49yrs and I have never seen any of them Devils there ,If they are there they must be underground. Quiet as a sewage Rat.
CSA

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 5, 2009

Judged:

To the "White Girl",
I am in agreement on the issues in this comment. It really irritates me to hear a white female talking down her own people. Very sad. We are slowly becoming the minority. White WOMEN are the backbone of our Race they provide us with all we need to continue the (my opinion) greatest race in the world! So for all you true WHITE WOMEN you have my Respect!!!
UmmaGumma

Paragould, AR

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 7, 2009

Where are all the Love/Peace Groups in Arkansas? We sure could use some.

Level 1

Since: Jun 08

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 7, 2009

UmmaGumma wrote:
Where are all the Love/Peace Groups in Arkansas? We sure could use some.
I agree -- we sure could use some Love/Peace Groups in Arkansas!
UmmaGumma

Paragould, AR

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 7, 2009

What- wrote:
<quoted text>
Maybe we should start one. We'll try and convert all the racists and misanthropists. LOL.

“Gray Wolf Club”

Level 2

Since: Dec 07

Hog Thief Valley, Arkansas

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 13, 2009

What- wrote:
<quoted text>
In the church basements doing dirties in the dark.

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

81 Users are viewing the Paragould Forum right now

Search the Paragould Forum:
Title Updated Last By Comments
Cops wife 1 hr guest 10
Joey Stevens 1 hr old friend 19
Alicia Bippus night manager at walmart 1 hr I NO HER 3
Julia at cigrett store 1 hr girl 2
rustyforjudge 2 hr Supporting Rusty 12
Should I have to put up a sign?! 3 hr guest 17
Best football players out of tech or paragould? (Sep '08) 3 hr old timer 219
•••
•••