wreck at zips car wash
wreck at zips car wash

United States

#1 Jul 9, 2010
What happen at Zips car wash today? Someone wiped out the vacuum and two fences?! Is the person ok?
humm

Lubbock, TX

#2 Jul 9, 2010
oh my,hope so

United States

#4 Jul 10, 2010
There were two girls and two guys. The guys are fine. Both girls went to the ER. Ashely got stitches and banged up pretty good but got to go home. Tabby was admitted. Completely dislocated hip and a few other problems. I am talking about Tabatha Caple

Snyder, TX

#5 Jul 10, 2010
guest wrote:
There were two girls and two guys. The guys are fine. Both girls went to the ER. Ashely got stitches and banged up pretty good but got to go home. Tabby was admitted. Completely dislocated hip and a few other problems. I am talking about Tabatha Caple
Ashley who???
lol

Gregory, AR

#6 Jul 10, 2010
the guy driving blacked out got in the grass a little past zaxbys then had the gas to the floor ran through car choice parking lot then through two fences missed the vaccumes and wiped out the terminal where the car was stopped by a steel beam
QUESTION

Paragould, AR

#7 Jul 10, 2010
Was one a cat.
what

Paragould, AR

#8 Jul 10, 2010
there are some crazy people out there

United States

#9 Jul 10, 2010
HE DID NOT BLACKOUT VERY LAME EXCUSE
KAYLIE

United States

#10 Jul 10, 2010
You said Tabby that is the name of a cat not a person at least on the good side of town !

Paragould, AR

#11 Jul 11, 2010
question and Kaylie..ya'll need to get out more..lol...TABBY is a common nick name for a person named Tabatha, Tabitha, or other spellings of the name.
Just say no

Dallas, TX

#12 Jul 11, 2010
He was on triple Cs trippin which is funny cause his initials are C C lol
Just say no

Dallas, TX

#13 Jul 11, 2010
Oh my bad I said triple c it was air duster but who cares he's still a moron
brother

Clovis, NM

#14 Jul 12, 2010
he wasnt on anything "just say no" so you have no clue what you are talking about and "guest" he did black out and "kaylie" that is what everybody calls her so get over it and it iwas ashley bradley

he hit the curb and blew a tire crossed four lanes of traffic got on the grasss before car choice dodged a light pole and a steel beam at zips and went through the white and black fence at zips hit another steel beam and then stopped on the change machine in the entrace closest to don jose
brother

Clovis, NM

#15 Jul 12, 2010
and he feels bad about it so drop it

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Paragould Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Keep A Word - Drop A Word (Dec '09) 27 min luci 17,906
Stop harassing people entering stores 1 hr Hmm 14
Thoughts on transgender 2 hr Get Real 164
Silverwood Apartments 2 hr duck 4
Bobby Clayton 3 hr SingleguyS1 33
Bobby Carrick anyone know who he's with now? 4 hr coltsbrandy 2
Kevan Leake (Sep '15) 5 hr The Biz 5

Paragould Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance