who was in the wreck Sunday evening @...

who was in the wreck Sunday evening @ hwy 49 and 412

Posted in the Paragould Forum

First Prev
of 6
Next Last
just wondering too

Paragould, AR

#1 Jun 16, 2009
who was in the wreck Sunday evening @ hwy 49 and 412 around 6 or 7 pm?

United States

#2 Jun 16, 2009
Im not sure if this is the same wreck or not bc idk where it happened but JJ Pullam was delivering a pizza and was speeding and lost control. Broke his neck and he's at the MED and they're saying he may never walk again. Really sad.
tina

Calhan, CO

#3 Jun 16, 2009
Guest wrote:
Im not sure if this is the same wreck or not bc idk where it happened but JJ Pullam was delivering a pizza and was speeding and lost control. Broke his neck and he's at the MED and they're saying he may never walk again. Really sad.
jj wrecked on old walcott rd near madonna. he is in the med, paralyzed from the ribs down. his wreck was friday night. not sure who was involved in the other wreck sunday night.
concerned

Calhan, CO

#4 Jun 16, 2009
I know someone who was delivering pizza also on friday night and was the car behind the one that wrecked on old walcott rd, so saw it all. Is this the one? so sad.....they said it was a grey or green car, not sure. Does anyone know how old he is?
Guess

United States

#5 Jun 16, 2009
Guest wrote:
Dont feel sorry for him that is what he gets for speeding!!!!
so now taxpayer money will half to take care of him
hippymama

Calhan, CO

#6 Jun 16, 2009
Guess wrote:
<quoted text>
Dont feel sorry for him that is what he gets for speeding!!!!
so now taxpayer money will half to take care of him
Well I guess you have NEVER broken the speed limit yourself? Who are you to judge what he or anyone else deserves for their actions? Judge not lest you be judged....fool.
Guess

United States

#7 Jun 16, 2009
hippymama wrote:
<quoted text>Well I guess you have NEVER broken the speed limit yourself? Who are you to judge what he or anyone else deserves for their actions? Judge not lest you be judged....fool.
I think he was the fool for doing what he did. so now he needs to pay for it and pay dearly!!!!
oh yes i have speeded but i was and will aways be in control of my car
so why dont you take care of him so the rest of the tax payers dont have to

Collierville, TN

#8 Jun 16, 2009
I seen the wreck on 49 and 412 a car tried to beat the light and didn't make it and hit the other car in the side, don't know who it was r if anyone was badly hurt
Tammy

Clovis, CA

#9 Jun 16, 2009
Guess wrote:
<quoted text>
I think he was the fool for doing what he did. so now he needs to pay for it and pay dearly!!!!
What a sorry S.O.B. you are...
Johnny

United States

#10 Jun 16, 2009
Guess wrote:
<quoted text>
What the hell is speeded?
Johnny

United States

#11 Jun 16, 2009
Guess wrote:
<quoted text>
What does it matter to you about taxpayers paying his bill? You are from Missouri at least that is what it says. Therefore Arkansas taxpayers can foot the bill. Dumba**
tina

Calhan, CO

#12 Jun 16, 2009
Guess wrote:
<quoted text>
he is paying, do you think he wants to be paralyzed. he has a baby that is under a year old, i just thank god his child wasn't with him. he deserves to pay for his speeding and inability to keep control over his car, but no one deserves to have their lively hood taken away. he is young and will remember this forever. but i guess you haven't ever done anything wrong. I can understand your frustration with taxpayers having to take care of him, but have some sympathy for the family.
Guess

United States

#13 Jun 16, 2009
tina wrote:
<quoted text>
he is paying, do you think he wants to be paralyzed. he has a baby that is under a year old, i just thank god his child wasn't with him. he deserves to pay for his speeding and inability to keep control over his car, but no one deserves to have their lively hood taken away. he is young and will remember this forever. but i guess you haven't ever done anything wrong. I can understand your frustration with taxpayers having to take care of him, but have some sympathy for the family.
if he had been thinking of his family he would not be where he is right now. so i dont have any sympathy for him.
Guess

United States

#14 Jun 16, 2009
Johnny wrote:
<quoted text>
What does it matter to you about taxpayers paying his bill? You are from Missouri at least that is what it says. Therefore Arkansas taxpayers can foot the bill. Dumba**
well then why dont you pay his bills and take care of his family as well as your own! every taxpayer pays for it one way or another
Guess

United States

#15 Jun 16, 2009
Johnny wrote:
<quoted text>
why dont you take care of me then would love t see that
so wrong

United States

#16 Jun 16, 2009
I would love to see someone "take care of you" as well.
No one said he was ever speeding, but you apparently are assuming this just because of his job title.

[QUOTE who="Guess"quoted text> why dont you take care of me then would love t see that[/QUOTE]
who cares

Paragould, AR

#17 Jun 16, 2009
Guess wrote:
<quoted text>
if he had been thinking of his family he would not be where he is right now. so i dont have any sympathy for him.
What has made you so bitter?
Guess

United States

#18 Jun 16, 2009
who cares wrote:
<quoted text>
What has made you so bitter?
no one why do you ask? people talk and talk but no one want to listen. but when something happens to them they want people to feel sorry for them. but i dont
hope

United States

#19 Jun 16, 2009
well at least he was working instead of sitting on his ass drawing ssi or wellfare ,disabilty like a lot of these lazy young ones do an the more kids they have the more they draw an i dont even know who he was i just know if he was working at least he was trying an dont they have to drive fast to get the food out before it gets cold
Guess

United States

#20 Jun 16, 2009
hope wrote:
well at least he was working instead of sitting on his ass drawing ssi or wellfare ,disabilty like a lot of these lazy young ones do an the more kids they have the more they draw an i dont even know who he was i just know if he was working at least he was trying an dont they have to drive fast to get the food out before it gets cold
they dont have to drive fast unless i really want blood and guts all over my food.
better saft than sorry

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 6
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Paragould Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Is Tennco/Monroe going to Mexico!!!! 23 min Ceo 14
Vote Trump 1 hr Guest333 34
Cody riggans 1 hr Concerns 1
Center Hill Childcare Inc. 2 hr Paragouldcitizen 5
black ford f250 platnium 2 hr Jill 4
New-ish Dr.clinic by gct highschool 3 hr Guest 5
moving memphis out 4 hr Its time 8

Paragould Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance