Since: May 09

Clovis, NM

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 19, 2010

no im sorry i was just agreeing with this person, i wasnt implying anything, but i did work with dennis at la darling and had the pleasure of knowing this wonderful man and know that he will be greatly missed and thought of offten everyday.
Curious wrote:
<quoted text>
Where did you get this information? Were you at the scene of the accident?
gal rider

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 19, 2010

Bikes are not dangerous, drivers are. My prayers go out to this family as well.
gal rider

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 19, 2010

Judged:

Ima wrote:
"what's wrong with these paragould drivers" is a Joke!
I don't know the details of this accident, but i do know that "Bikers" around Paragould need to get their "Aunt Jemima heads" out of their ass!
They are hard to see and they (most) don't respect auto drivers.
I "LOOK TWICE", but bikers need too "THINK TWICE"
They are not the "BAD ASSES" that they try to appear to be!
Tone it down..not all bikers drive crazy just the same as not all car/truck drivers drive safe!!
gal rider

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 19, 2010

Guest wrote:
Yes he does, and I hate that there were two people killed in this tragedy. The driver of the truck is a FINE young man, and from the way it sounds on here, people are making him out to be a monster because he was the driver of the vehicle. He is crushed. When someone, whether on a motorcycle or in a truck or car, pulls out in front of you or runs the red light to which you had the right of way, an accident is bound to happen, and there are times that there is absolutely nothing you can do to avoid the collision. I am praying for ALL involved, the families of the ones that have gone on to be with our Maker, and the young man and his family, who still remain. EVERYONE involved needs prayers!
I completely agree with you. My prayers go out to the person that hit them.
yes mam

Paragould, AR

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 19, 2010

I work very closely with candie at teleflora and this is the most awful situation. my prayers go out to there families. RIP Candie Edwards, you will be missed. work is going to be difficult and lonely with out you. this is so surreal and i'm dreading going to work to have to see her empty desk. to know she is not coming back breaks my heart

Paragould, AR

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 19, 2010

Were they wearing helmets?
Sad

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 19, 2010

Neither of them made it.
Just reading along

Paragould, AR

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 19, 2010

They were both wearing helmets but they had came off at impact. I knew Candie and Dennis. I didnt know Dennis well but Candie was such a sweet girl. It saddens me that they are both gone at such a young age and he has two lil ones that wont remember their father. My thoughts go out to both of their families and the other driver..Its probably not easy for him to have to live with this. Heaven gained two angels today. May they RIP.

Bullard, TX

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 19, 2010

Yes they were both wearing helmets.
Mommaof2

Fort Worth, TX

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 19, 2010

This is all so sad.
old friend

Paragould, AR

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 19, 2010

how did the wreck happen?
jamie

Blytheville, AR

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 19, 2010

dear family i was in the er at nea last night when the chopper came in and u dear sweat people aswell we were praying for you and ure loved ones. I would love to over any asistance to u and your family. we are so sorry for yals loss if we can do anything just say the word and if i can i will we love u all in the name of christ and will be praying for you with a heavy heart. God bless u all!!!!!!!!!
NAM MAN

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 19, 2010

I am so sorry for the loss of this biker. I didn't know him but I know some of his family very well. I very much wish they didn't have to go through this. The older I get the more family I lose and it is not getting any easier. If you believe in God than lean on him and it makes life easier, that is what religion is all about. I lean on family and friends but it's hard when it is they that are dying.
Mommaof2

Fort Worth, TX

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 19, 2010

Judged:

Brian Godfrey wrote:
<quoted text> First of all anyone who actually knows enough about us would know that the kids are a year old and 4 years old! So your already wrong bout the ages. Therefore, you don't know shit! They both got joint custody, neither one got full custody. So clearly your a dumbass who don't know anything, so maybe you need to get you facts straight before you make yourself look even more stupid! Anyone who has a heart would know that his ex, who has to explain this to their kids, is upset about it too! She don't need any bullshit talk about her right know. Especially shit that is not even true!
Noone has said anything about his ex.
just me

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 19, 2010

gal rider wrote:
Bikes are not dangerous, drivers are. My prayers go out to this family as well.
guns are not dangerous people are . this is a bad thing ,prayers for all families
friend of Candie

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 19, 2010

Judged:

guest wrote:
If you ride a motorcycle your just asking to be someones new hood ornament! thats just my 2 cents
First, let me just say that what you said was a very cruel & insensitive thing to say. They were someone's children, brother's, sister's, & friends. In respect to them & their family's, please leave this off of Topics. Dennis & Candie (Edwards) were two people that were the love of each other's life that had just begun their life together almost a year ago & deserve so much more than to be talked about on Topics. Candie passed away this morning at the age of only 27. I did not know Dennis personally, but Candie was a good friend. I just have one question for you, if they were ur love ones, would you want their tragedy published like this? Instead of making comments about the carelessness of bike riders, why don't you get on ur knees and pray for all involved, please. One more request, please don't forget about the family & friends after the funeral. They will have so many hard days ahead of them. Just call & let them know that u care. I &#9829; you & will never forget you, Candie!!!!!
kgb

Blytheville, AR

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 19, 2010

ok we feel for his ex
Jackie

Paragould, AR

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 19, 2010

Candie you are going to be missed sooo much!!! I love you guys!! My prayers are with both families!!
Carrie

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 19, 2010

Dennis you were my buddy. You were a fantastic father and I hope your children will know that throughout their lives. You made me laugh even when I was mad at you. I am proud to say that I had you as friend no matter how short a time it was. You will always be here in our hearts and in your son's eyes. You are already severely missed but you will never be forgotten. Rest In Peace buddy. We love you....
Crying

Paragould, AR

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 19, 2010

Judged:

Dennis Warners Visitation is tomorrow night at Mitchell Funeral Home at 6 till 9 for public. Funeral is at Mitchell's @ 2 Wednesday with Bro. Dennis Strope officiating. Burial will be at the Cardwell Cemetary in Cardwell, Mo..After his services. He will be buried next to his wife
His wife, Candie donated her organs and has been sent to St. Louis and her arrangements will be with Heath Funeral Home and burial next to Dennis at the Cardwell Cemetary.
We spent time with our family tonight and we got to see Dennis's little ones. His little son told us tonight that his daddy died..It broke our hearts. They will truly miss their Daddy. Those kids are so beautiful and favored Dennis alot.
Please keep the families of both Dennis and Candie and your prayers and pray for God to give the kids Mom the strength she will need to raise those babies without their dad.
Please also pray for those that were in the truck that collided with Dennis and Candie last night.
So many people are hurting and in alot of pain right now.
Just please keep the prayers coming.
Thank you!

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Paragould Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Double Dipping City Hall 6 min Gimme five 12
McMillan for judge is big mistake 15 min karma 55
Rental home needed 20 min Looking 1
AR More than 1,000 dead birds fall from sky in Ark (Jan '11) 42 min Ancient Do Do 9,866
Cassie Hoots 53 min Cassie 3
Did you vote today? (Jun '10) 1 hr BARNEYII 29,621
John Shipman 2 hr guest 11
Lots of new residents in Paragould. From Memphi... 5 hr sadtobearthenews 47
•••
•••
Paragould Dating

more search filters

less search filters

•••

Paragould Jobs

•••