#5 Sep 11, 2008
Yeah, he steals.
yup

United States

#6 Sep 11, 2008
Ok? And we care why?

United States

#7 Sep 20, 2008
just what did he steal from you pompom. i know jeremy quite well. he is a lot of things but a theif is not one of them. get a clue!
PomPom

United States

#8 Sep 20, 2008
he didn't steal from me, you retard. When I worked at walmart...he and some buddies came in, and stole some things...they got away though, mgnt. wasnt quick enough.
dubs

Gregory, AR

#9 Sep 20, 2008
hey pom pom i dont think u know wat ur talking about so u need 2 ur mouth ok
ari wife

United States

#10 Sep 20, 2008
PomPom wrote:
he didn't steal from me, you retard. When I worked at walmart...he and some buddies came in, and stole some things...they got away though, mgnt. wasnt quick enough.
i believe it!!! that kid is a thug....just like his dad
PomPom

United States

#11 Sep 22, 2008
dubs wrote:
hey pom pom i dont think u know wat ur talking about so u need 2 ur mouth ok
I know what I'm talking about. I'm not the only one who SAW him do it. okay, so defending that loser. mmmk.
MEE

Mountain Home, AR

#12 Sep 22, 2008
I know him, and actually think he's a great guy and father...and he works his butt off to make sure he and his daughter has the things they want and need...
dubs

Mayflower, AR

#13 Sep 23, 2008
ya pom pom uhh no u dont know wat ur talking u work at wal mart and talk shit behind a computer get a life
I know

Alexander, AR

#14 Sep 23, 2008
He's a good guy and has a great personality.
PomPom

United States

#15 Sep 23, 2008
Learn to use punctuation.
usa

United States

#16 Sep 23, 2008
lol he hangs around in clubs picking up on drunk chicks but who doesn't.
Personal Exhibit

Paragould, AR

#17 Sep 23, 2008
Last time I checked Jeremy was still a little rough around the edges. He's not the average role-model of course. I believe he may have matured over the past few years so he may be better than I remembered.

Regarding Jeremy's father, I believe that man is a good role model for the deadbeat fathers in Paragould. He works hard for his family and knows what reponsibility means.

So to all you Arnett haters out there - stop talking smack and approach either Jeremy or Mike yourself you yellow-bellied cowards.

"I approve of this message" - John McCain and Barack Obama
dubs

United States

#18 Sep 25, 2008
people r 2 scared 2 talk scrap face 2 face thats y there on here there punks

United States

#19 Sep 26, 2008
Personal Exhibit wrote:
Last time I checked Jeremy was still a little rough around the edges. He's not the average role-model of course. I believe he may have matured over the past few years so he may be better than I remembered.
Regarding Jeremy's father, I believe that man is a good role model for the deadbeat fathers in Paragould. He works hard for his family and knows what reponsibility means.
So to all you Arnett haters out there - stop talking smack and approach either Jeremy or Mike yourself you yellow-bellied cowards.
"I approve of this message" - John McCain and Barack Obama
Well Jeremy's father isn't much to speak of as of lately. He has walked out on his family. He doesn't care about anyone but himself and I personally have told him as much. Maybe one of these days he'll grow up and act like an adult with a family. Today is not that day though. He is a coward.
cheater

United States

#20 Sep 27, 2008
haha jermey arnett o do i know him..all to well..lets see here...supposely i was the best thing thats ever happened to him and whatcha know one night its me the next night its his girl on the side which he always had so watch out girls!! dont let his words fool you hes all talk and trust me no show for sure if ya know what i mean! he may be a great friend but definatley not boyfriend material...he know how to butter you up to get what he wants...but over all very nice guy overall;)

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Paragould Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Jenn G. 8 min guest 7
Why the 1% always win 19 min qwe 4
Trumps impeachment 21 min qwe 120
Looking for house with utilities paid Friday. 1 hr Guest 12
It's time to bring in the union USW to ARI 1 hr Guest 11
firework show 1 hr bbc 3
larry hensley (Feb '14) 2 hr Yep 29

Paragould Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance