United States

#1 Jan 6, 2009
what causes a person's penis to become crooked and shaped like a banana, does anyone else have that problem?

Paragould, AR

#3 Jan 6, 2009
masturating too much with a specific hand?
long dong

Paragould, AR

#4 Jan 6, 2009
guest wrote:
what causes a person's penis to become crooked and shaped like a banana, does anyone else have that problem?
Walking around with it waded up

Paragould, AR

#5 Jan 6, 2009
Downward curved penis

Chordee is a condition in which the penis curves downward (that is, in a ventral direction). The curvature is usually most obvious during erection, but resistance to straightening is often apparent in the flaccid state as well. In many cases but not all, chordee is associated with hypospadias.

hypospadias - placement of urethral opening on under surface of penis

Hypospadias is a birth defect of the urethra in the male that involves an abnormally placed urethral meatus (opening). Instead of opening at the tip of the glans of the penis, a hypospadic urethra opens anywhere along a line (the urethral groove) running from the tip along the underside (ventral aspect) of the shaft to the junction of the penis and scrotum or perineum. A distal hypospadias may be suspected even in an uncircumcised boy from an abnormally formed foreskin and downward tilt of the glans.

The urethral meatus opens on the glans penis in about 50-75% of cases; these are categorized as first degree hypospadias. Second degree (when the urethra opens on the shaft), and third degree (when the urethra opens on the perineum) occur in up to 20 and 30% of cases respectively. The more severe degrees are more likely to be associated with chordee, in which the phallus is incompletely separated from the perineum or is still tethered downwards by connective tissue, or with undescended testes (cryptorchidism).

Peyronie's disease - plaques in penis

Peyronie's disease is a rare connective tissue disorder involving the growth of fibrous plaques in the soft tissue of the penis affecting as many as 1% of men.

This may be associated with Dupuytren's contracture.
Crooked Penis also

Grapevine, AR

#8 Jan 6, 2009
guest wrote:
WHen I have an Erecrion,Mine hits me under my chin.IS that what you call a Banana Penis?
lollolol

Jackson, MS

#9 Jan 6, 2009
by boyfriends is curved to the left but mine is curved to that right but it has never really affected our sex life so it really isnt a problem for us
jay and silent bob

Paragould, AR

#10 Jan 6, 2009
at least he can screw around corners
gay guy

Hensley, AR

#13 Jan 6, 2009
Guest wrote:
Downward curved penis
Chordee is a condition in which the penis curves downward (that is, in a ventral direction). The curvature is usually most obvious during erection, but resistance to straightening is often apparent in the flaccid state as well. In many cases but not all, chordee is associated with hypospadias.
Hypospadias is a birth defect of the urethra in the male that involves an abnormally placed urethral meatus (opening). Instead of opening at the tip of the glans of the penis, a hypospadic urethra opens anywhere along a line (the urethral groove) running from the tip along the underside (ventral aspect) of the shaft to the junction of the penis and scrotum or perineum. A distal hypospadias may be suspected even in an uncircumcised boy from an abnormally formed foreskin and downward tilt of the glans.
The urethral meatus opens on the glans penis in about 50-75% of cases; these are categorized as first degree hypospadias. Second degree (when the urethra opens on the shaft), and third degree (when the urethra opens on the perineum) occur in up to 20 and 30% of cases respectively. The more severe degrees are more likely to be associated with chordee, in which the phallus is incompletely separated from the perineum or is still tethered downwards by connective tissue, or with undescended testes (cryptorchidism).
Peyronie's disease is a rare connective tissue disorder involving the growth of fibrous plaques in the soft tissue of the penis affecting as many as 1% of men.
THANKS for all the great information! damn!! Mine is starting to look like a "J" hook and I thought it was just from old age. Maybe I was wrong! I'm only 86!
clint

Paragould, AR

#14 Jan 7, 2009
mine curves mainly to the left but i think its cause when i bottom everything out i screw i put more weight to the left because my right knee is always a little more forward,therefore the right side has more support to push forward while the left side turns to make a u-turn,i really hate shallow puss as my pecker bottoms out and then passes itslf going in and out and sticks me in the nuts!
Jordan Colley

Paragould, AR

#15 Jan 7, 2009
I heard this was called the T-Fleth disease lol
ky jelly

Walls, MS

#17 Jan 7, 2009
clint wrote:
mine curves mainly to the left but i think its cause when i bottom everything out i screw i put more weight to the left because my right knee is always a little more forward,therefore the right side has more support to push forward while the left side turns to make a u-turn,i really hate shallow puss as my pecker bottoms out and then passes itslf going in and out and sticks me in the nuts!
what about deep man butt? you like that?
Simple Man

United States

#18 Jan 7, 2009
Chordea is most likely not the cuasitive factor as it is often associated with hypospadias / a hole lower than the penis opening, you would know if you went to urinate and the urine exited from below the head of youre @ick.. On top of it is usually corrected before adulthood. Peyrones is rare but develops as a result of plaque build up in youre penis so it goes crooked to the left or right usually and besides a little discomfort poses no real danger risks and should not interfere with youre sexual experience. I try to explain things in simple terms so those not associated with medical jargon can understand more clearly
gay guy

Hensley, AR

#19 Jan 7, 2009
clint wrote:
dream on.. you're proably pushing 85 yourself.

trust me. it gets worse.
Dr_Alex

Windsor, CT

#20 Feb 21, 2013
A curved or bent penis of a few degrees is normal, but when the condition interferes with normal sexual relations, medical attention may be necessary. This problem, which is known as Peyronie’s disease, is the result of plaque formation in the connective tissue surrounding the erectile chambers of the penis. Surgical intervention may be necessary to correct this problem, so preventing it before it occurs by exercising care during intercourse is essential. Men can also support healthy penile tissue through use of a quality penis health crème (health professionals recommend Man 1 Man Oil) that provides the nutrients needed to repair damaged skin and connective tissue.
guy sensie

Paragould, AR

#21 Feb 21, 2013
Guest wrote:
Downward curved penis
I think someone knows how to Google, copy, and paste.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Paragould Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
stacy steele 1 hr ladybug 23
Blue lights on 358 last night? 1 hr yep 4
wreck 1 hr Guest 5
Rob Wilson 1 hr Someone he knows 3
General Cable is ran by idiots 1 hr guest 12
Why Hillary will be President 2 hr Rupert B Jigglebo... 67
April Ward/Smith/Roush, Ryan White, David Roush 2 hr Wifey 25
More from around the web

Paragould People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE