Paragould online yard sale

Posted in the Paragould Forum

First Prev
of 3
Next Last
Truflight

Blytheville, AR

#1 Aug 27, 2011
Has anyone else noticed that the woman that's runs the sale is a real bitch.
seriously

Paragould, AR

#2 Aug 27, 2011
YES! It is a shame I was enjoying using the site and finally got tired of her whining stupidity and deleted it.

Level 3

Since: Jul 10

United States

#3 Aug 28, 2011
I have wondered if she has a life outside of the site, but I also appreciate the site.
lucy

United States

#4 Aug 29, 2011
shec has to be the rudest woman in the world,and i dont think she knows what she is doing!!!!

United States

#5 Aug 29, 2011
seriously wrote:
YES! It is a shame I was enjoying using the site and finally got tired of her whining stupidity and deleted it.
Could you tell me the site I would like to check it out...if it has good deals -I can handle whining stupidity. LOL
WOW THIS

United States

#6 Aug 29, 2011
If you don't like it...start your own if you think it's easy to manage a bunch of ppl who can't read BASICS!! Try it..then see!! If you don't like POYS then go elsewhere!
just here

Paragould, AR

#7 Aug 29, 2011
guest wrote:
<quoted text>
Could you tell me the site I would like to check it out...if it has good deals -I can handle whining stupidity. LOL
I think they are talking about the Paragould Online Yardsale on Facebook... that's the only online yardsale I know about.

United States

#8 Aug 29, 2011
just here wrote:
<quoted text>
I think they are talking about the Paragould Online Yardsale on Facebook... that's the only online yardsale I know about.
Thanks for the info!
seriously

Paragould, AR

#9 Aug 29, 2011
they are grown ass adults would you walk up to someones yard and give them a list of rules to use at their yardsale just to keep your wrinkly old ass happy I THINK NOT. You dont have to govern every dang thing on there and if you want all the responsibility of it then you should have to be liable for all the bad things that go on there also!
interested

Gregory, AR

#10 Sep 6, 2011
what did you say the name of the sight is?

Dexter, MO

#11 Sep 7, 2011
there is a greene county yard sale too.
rider

United States

#12 Sep 9, 2011
she is freakin crazy

Gregory, AR

#13 Sep 9, 2011
there are two different paragould online yard sale pages on facebook
Lillie

Dexter, MO

#14 Sep 11, 2011
I started one on Facebook, but anyone can join and I don't care who says or sells what. It is free to post anything you want. I do not govern it. I rarely get on it to check it.
guest3

Dexter, MO

#15 Sep 11, 2011
She is also over the one for Kennett and banned me cause she didnt like that my husband was posting that he would haul off junk.
Hauler of Junk

Dexter, MO

#16 Sep 11, 2011
Her name is Sherr Hardin.....check the admins and if it has her name then that is the one.

Level 1

Since: Sep 11

Location hidden

#17 Sep 11, 2011

United States

#18 Oct 25, 2011
That woman is seriously on a power trip! For goodness sakes, its just facebook! Why so many crazy rules? I haven't tried to sell anything on there... Its ppl like her that make me want to stick to a real yard sale.
AGREE

Paragould, AR

#19 Oct 25, 2011
Can she be reported to Facebook for harassment she bullied one of my friends on there called her every name but B**** I hate that page I think everybody needs to go against her and get her old ass kicked off that site go somewhere else sherr we dont like you BULLYING!!!!!!
really

Paragould, AR

#20 Oct 26, 2011
if you dont like the page why do you keep going back? Stop being a crybaby

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 3
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Paragould Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Apartments in paragould 11 min guesst 3
play the word game (Nov '08) 42 min Judgment Day Watc... 12,845
Looking for "GYPSY" 1 hr Friend 4
jobs hiring 1 hr help 4
Alphabet Game (Apr '12) 1 hr luci 2,751
frito lay 1 hr My name is toby 8
Keep A Word - Drop A Word (Dec '09) 1 hr luci 17,574
More from around the web

Personal Finance

Paragould Mortgages