Stupid

Paragould, AR

#130 Mar 4, 2014
It is being reopened with the same owner, Different manager, new investor. Heard the waiters will be wearing bikinis. He l l yeah
lol

Paragould, AR

#131 Mar 4, 2014
Nope... sorry we will NOT be in bikinis. Jeans & t shirts boys. And it's called Redstone now.
Deb

Paragould, AR

#134 Mar 4, 2014
Call it Heaven for all we care. It is never going to make it with Stephanie and Terry running it. No one in this town is going to support skanks!
open minded

United States

#135 Mar 4, 2014
STEPHANIE AND TERRY ARE NOT RUNNING THE NEW RESTAURANT!! It has all new management team and new owner and completely new staff!! Terry still has a very SMALL portion of ownership I repeat very SMALL!! But with the new ownership and management there will but lot's of guidance and support through his expertise..please do not base tour opinion on the failure of the previous restaurant and previous experiences..this olace is bringing new jobs to our community and building revenue..which is exactly what we need in our town.. I for one am very excited to visit when it opens and take my entire family to enjoy it..I've been told about the new menu and it sounds fantastic..
Ms Smith

Jonesboro, AR

#136 Mar 5, 2014
My daughter used to work here
terry Williams was the owner I am shocked to hear hes reopening after owing all these innocent ppl money taxes were pocketed on every previous employee no one got to file taxes and several were left with no job and no paycheck when the ark state police came in and shut him down nov 2013 with no explanation terry Williams ran and hid not answering any of us. hes still under invest thru DFA and IRS the workforce and other tax agencies like liberty and HR block will tell you do not work for this man sounds cool fun nice bar neat no!!! scam ran by scam artist whos tired of workin in heat and air and now wants to be a fraudualnt man. Save your money don't take it to rookies or what ever he calls it hell steal from u too several customer s he borrowed from different odd drunk women hed sleep with were always coming in there mad and with drama toward terry these episodes with these girls storming outta parking lot n squealing tires happened often just with every thing very unprofessional and left a lot of us out there to dry and terry got to pay his small state tax penalty and take all of those pink stickers off of his building and just start over many more will sue him save ur $$ hes stole from enough of us o and I hear the new place will have even skimpier outfits as if he could get business before ha no waste of time stick to heat and air dude u r a joke and ur food from burgers to a buffet lol all suck
new srver

Jonesboro, AR

#137 Mar 5, 2014
terry Williams is still the boss and manager
ha ha rookies is good

Jonesboro, AR

#138 Mar 5, 2014
new jobs lol for our community what about the people he screwed before hmmm nice revenue lol stay away from this place and ppl I do believe Sabrina bishop and her bs is still there drama drama drama like I said stay away hmmm shes not new lol
Nasty

Paragould, AR

#139 Mar 5, 2014
Sabrina and Tara and both still there and that is just nasty.
Agree

Paragould, AR

#140 Mar 5, 2014
^^^^ I won't be back if any of the same servers are still there.
For real

Jonesboro, AR

#141 Mar 5, 2014
J look what Sabrina's own business running husband says on his fb daily about her lol. Jokes. Just like this boss terry
New owner

Paragould, AR

#142 Mar 6, 2014
For real wrote:
J look what Sabrina's own business running husband says on his fb daily about her lol. Jokes. Just like this boss terry
i have no problem putting my name out there so let me introduce myself Steve Large I am the owner and general manager of the Redstone Grill which is in the old rookies building and that is the only thing that is the same. The other owners name is Senn Catchings and he does not even live in the state. I am sorry for any old bad experiences but again new place new owners
Luke

Paragould, AR

#143 Mar 6, 2014
New owner wrote:
<quoted text>i have no problem putting my name out there so let me introduce myself Steve Large I am the owner and general manager of the Redstone Grill which is in the old rookies building and that is the only thing that is the same. The other owners name is Senn Catchings and he does not even live in the state. I am sorry for any old bad experiences but again new place new owners
when is this place going to open
Daughter worked there

Paragould, AR

#144 Mar 6, 2014
Sabrina and Max will be the only ones there all the time and have their baby up there. What kind of parents bring a baby to a bar to hang out all night. Max hits on all the other servers right behind her back. She is stupid and this place will not make it with her working there. And then they have Tara still there too. She is one screw loose of being a whole nut job case. I feel bad for the new owners if that's the case. They have no idea what they are getting in to.
Liars

Tampa, FL

#145 Mar 7, 2014
Attn Steve large run u will not make it there bc u have the worst ppl
Up there wrking like Brittany burton j look at these ppls fbs I hear and terry does still manage this he's there daily j drive by big blue truck maybe u pay the others n loose the losers that runined it b4!! Will not give them my $ they stole b4 will steal again
New owner

Paragould, AR

#146 Mar 7, 2014
Liars wrote:
Attn Steve large run u will not make it there bc u have the worst ppl
Up there wrking like Brittany burton j look at these ppls fbs I hear and terry does still manage this he's there daily j drive by big blue truck maybe u pay the others n loose the losers that runined it b4!! Will not give them my $ they stole b4 will steal again
Terry is there doing work for me and as far as I know no one you have mentioned is employed by us sorry you feel this way you will be missing out on great food
SherryMangrum

Paragould, AR

#147 Mar 9, 2014
If it's anything like Rookies was, believe me, I'd probably just go to McDonalds across the street. Their food was awful. Their service was awful. One of these waitresses kept flirting with my husband. I think her name was Britanny or Ashley or something.
what

Paragould, AR

#148 Mar 9, 2014
Yall obviously didnt eat at the same Rookies I did. I loved their food. Burgers were great! Seasoned and cooked perfectly. My only complaint was that the kept running out of chips. Sometimes the service was slow but usually it was when it was super busy or they didnt have much help. Terry even helped wait tables occasionally. I hope its as good as Rookies was. And I hope it sticks around this time.
New owner

Tampa, FL

#149 Mar 9, 2014
SherryMangrum wrote:
If it's anything like Rookies was, believe me, I'd probably just go to McDonalds across the street. Their food was awful. Their service was awful. One of these waitresses kept flirting with my husband. I think her name was Britanny or Ashley or something.
We have hired a great chef and we have been tasting and testing for weeks now and trust me the goal for us is not be better but to be GREAT we want this to be the best food and service and all around experince you have ever had. This is not a bar with food the name is Redstone Grill no bar in the name the focus is the food that is what we want to be known for. This is not the reopenong of anything this is BRAND NEW I hope you all will come and try.
guest

Paragould, AR

#150 Mar 9, 2014
New owner wrote:
<quoted text>We have hired a great chef and we have been tasting and testing for weeks now and trust me the goal for us is not be better but to be GREAT we want this to be the best food and service and all around experince you have ever had. This is not a bar with food the name is Redstone Grill no bar in the name the focus is the food that is what we want to be known for. This is not the reopenong of anything this is BRAND NEW I hope you all will come and try.
Since it's not a "Bar" that is over ran by a bunch of drama filled drunks, if it has good food and a good environment then Id give it a try. Heck Chili's needs some
competition.
prpeople

United States

#151 Mar 9, 2014
So excited about Redstone Grill! I know a lot of people have a bad taste in there mouth because of previous business' and I can't say I blame anyone. However, we are all so excited to be working so hard to make sure Paragould is proud that Redstone Grill is a new local business :) Not to mention the amazing food and customer service!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Paragould Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Wreck on 49 in front of Carriage Hills 29 min Guest 105
Did you vote today? (Jun '10) 29 min BARNEYII 30,411
Stephanie Fields 48 min passing thru 6
Does anyone know Robert Taylor at Anchor? 1 hr curious 13
Keep A Word - Drop A Word (Dec '09) 1 hr Analog man 15,825
Last word + 2 (Mar '12) 1 hr Analog man 3,630
Change one letter in the word ! (Nov '09) 1 hr Analog man 10,292
how to pass hair follicle test in 3 hours (Feb '12) 13 hr need some help 631
Paragould Dating
Find my Match
More from around the web

Paragould People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

Paragould News, Events & Info

Click for news, events and info in Paragould

Personal Finance

Mortgages [ See current mortgage rates ]

NFL Latest News

Updated 9:09 pm PST

Bleacher Report 9:09PM
Breaking Down New York's Game Plan
NBC Sports 4:55 AM
Sen'Derrick Marks has 600,000 reasons to play hard tonight
Bleacher Report 5:06 AM
Fantasy Football Week 16: Complete Thursday Night Preview
Bleacher Report 6:00 AM
Jaguars vs Titans: Full NFL 'Thursday Night Football' Preview and Prediction
Bleacher Report 8:00 AM
Thursday Night Football Week 16: TV Schedule, Live Stream for Titans vs. Jaguars