Just asking

United States

#1 Mar 25, 2011
Lookig for a new internet service. Does have or know anything about Blacksheep out of Jonesboro. How is the service and the pricing. I live out in the Finch area. Thanks for any inco-
Oak Grove Heights

Blytheville, AR

#2 Mar 25, 2011
My suggestion is to forget about them. I've had my fill of their sorry service and I'm currently looking to change. They are constantly going down and it's always the same excuse. Every time, they say that they are having problems with their tower. You can't get any support after 5:00pm or on the weekends and I could'nt tell you the number of weekends that I've had no service at all. Hope this helps.
Just asking

United States

#3 Mar 26, 2011
Thanks for the info. Guess I'll keep looking for another service. What a pain!
just me

United States

#4 Mar 26, 2011
Just asking wrote:
Thanks for the info. Guess I'll keep looking for another service. What a pain!
Black sheep is awful try fusion media
Bill Gates

United States

#5 Mar 26, 2011
They also charge you per computer. Pretty much a rip-off. Satellite was cheaper for me, using multiple computers.
freind

United States

#6 Mar 26, 2011
we got our at walmart virgin mobile you have to by a small wi box its like 150 a month an all have to to do buy is a prepaid internet card 40 a month for unlimited internet an you can use 5 computers of the wifi the 40 . it fast an good service an we have tried bout all internet services this is best , an we live out the country.
freind

United States

#7 Mar 26, 2011
oops sorry the wifi box is 150 an after that all you have do is pay 40 monthly for the internet card.
sherie

United States

#8 Mar 26, 2011
we live on east side of paragould
Wondering around

United States

#9 May 2, 2011
Their internet sucks and they have bankers hours. For the price we pay. Looks like there would be a tech on call
Wondering around

United States

#10 May 2, 2011
If device is available try Ritter. They go down too but have People on call and will get it fixed asap

Blytheville, AR

#11 May 2, 2011
Oak Grove Heights wrote:
My suggestion is to forget about them. I've had my fill of their sorry service and I'm currently looking to change. They are constantly going down and it's always the same excuse. Every time, they say that they are having problems with their tower. You can't get any support after 5:00pm or on the weekends and I could'nt tell you the number of weekends that I've had no service at all. Hope this helps.
I live on the other side of Paragould and have had the same sorry service. Do not use Black Sheep. Thank goodness my contract is almost up and I will be changing.
not3

Columbia, MO

#12 May 3, 2011
We are in the cardwell area,black sheep is awful. It goes down everytime the wind blows or rains. We have been out 5 days this month and they will not credit us because of weather related. We are also looking for a new provider. Don't use Black Sheep !!
Kimberly

Osceola, AR

#13 Dec 28, 2011
Can you tell me more about how this wifi box hooks up an what all is requried. is the virgin mobile card a ph card or internet card? How do you activate it every month. This is all new to me. Please help

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Paragould Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Sheriff throwing Judge under bus 3 min stand up 4
Problems with Fusion Media 30 min hoperater 34
Jeremy Irvin 1 hr Who cares 6
Raven Grooms (Feb '10) 1 hr Where 17
Settle a bet 2 hr guest 5
AR More than 1,000 dead birds fall from sky in Ark (Jan '11) 4 hr Mickey 9,996
tasha couvreur 4 hr Nobody 9
rustyforjudge 11 hr Poor Mrs Powers 132
how to pass hair follicle test in 3 hours (Feb '12) 22 hr guest 593
•••