First Prev
of 3
Next Last

Paragould, AR

#1 Oct 2, 2012
Who in the world is the manager there now? Went there a couple of weeks ago and ordered an unsweet tea with No lemon. They gave me sweet tea so I politely told them that I ordered UNSWEET tea and they made me another. What did I get??? SWEET TEA!!!! So, again today I decided to give them another shot. Got my order totally screwed up, when the manager handed me my order her hurriedly shut the window (guess he was afraid I might ask for ketchup or something) then when I knocked on the window and asked for sweet an low he asked me how many (he had 3 in his hand) I told him a couple should be fine and he COUNTED two out and handed them to me. CHEAP CHEAP CHEAP!!! I hope the Grogans know that he single handedly caused them to lose my business! It's completely gone down hill!
Alleister Crawley

Blytheville, AR

#2 Oct 2, 2012
Poor old Mike finally broke free of the chains placed upon him by his parents and is living free and happy now so why should he worry whether you COC morons get your blizzards anymore.

United States

#3 Oct 2, 2012
So that is what happened. The last 2 times I went to the drive thru it was so slow I thought they were short handed.
Aristote10

Gregory, AR

#4 Oct 2, 2012
Guest wrote:
Who in the world is the manager there now? Went there a couple of weeks ago and ordered an unsweet tea with No lemon. They gave me sweet tea so I politely told them that I ordered UNSWEET tea and they made me another. What did I get??? SWEET TEA!!!! So, again today I decided to give them another shot. Got my order totally screwed up, when the manager handed me my order her hurriedly shut the window (guess he was afraid I might ask for ketchup or something) then when I knocked on the window and asked for sweet an low he asked me how many (he had 3 in his hand) I told him a couple should be fine and he COUNTED two out and handed them to me. CHEAP CHEAP CHEAP!!! I hope the Grogans know that he single handedly caused them to lose my business! It's completely gone down hill!
Ok, to begin with they made a mistake with your sweet tea, I agree. But i'm also sure they made it right, correct?As far as the other thing, your retarded. You told them a couple, thats 2 not 3. Hypothetically, lets say you ask for couple and meant 2 like the rest of the world. If they had given you 3, what would you have done with the other? Throw it away? So, they are cheap because they don't waste stuff? Does that make sense to you? I went to Taco Bell once and ordered 25 tacos for my whole family. I ask for mild sauce, when I got home I counted and there were 110 mild sauces. You know what happen to the rest? I THREW THEM AWAY. Thats stupid. I like them more now because of what you said.

Paragould, AR

#5 Oct 2, 2012
Aristote10 wrote:
<quoted text>
Ok, to begin with they made a mistake with your sweet tea, I agree. But i'm also sure they made it right, correct?As far as the other thing, your retarded. You told them a couple, thats 2 not 3. Hypothetically, lets say you ask for couple and meant 2 like the rest of the world. If they had given you 3, what would you have done with the other? Throw it away? So, they are cheap because they don't waste stuff? Does that make sense to you? I went to Taco Bell once and ordered 25 tacos for my whole family. I ask for mild sauce, when I got home I counted and there were 110 mild sauces. You know what happen to the rest? I THREW THEM AWAY. Thats stupid. I like them more now because of what you said.
For your information they DID NOT make it right. Also, as far as me saying that I asked for a couple, yes THAT DOES MEAN 2, however, my point was that they are afraid to give anything extra away, their service is horrible, they don't get orders straight, and their prices have gone through the roof! In addition, as if it's any of your business, I do not throw extras away, I keep them so that the next time I need one I will have it. Furthermore, to the person who commented at getting my "blizzard" correct, I think YOU are the retard who needs to learn to read! I didn't order a blizzard, I ordered UNSWEET TEA!!!!
Aristote10

Gregory, AR

#6 Oct 2, 2012
Why should they give away extra stuff? Do you have any idea how much the food prices have went up for restaurants. Most of the stuff has doubled, some of it tripled. Everyone gripes about restaurants raising their prices 20 cents but their food costs have doubled. As for the messed up tea, if they didn't make it right then they were wrong. I understand your frustration about that. They should have. But the complaining about the cost and them not giving you extra stuff. GET OVER IT OR STAY AT HOME AND FIX YOUR OWN FOOD!
bob

Paragould, AR

#7 Oct 2, 2012
They have gotten pricier than some of the other places, but we could stay home if we don't like it, right?

Level 9

Since: Jan 08

Location hidden

#8 Oct 2, 2012
prices on all fast food places are rising. Pack a lunch and carry a cooler. Its healthier!
Realize

United States

#9 Oct 2, 2012
Aristote10 wrote:
Why should they give away extra stuff? Do you have any idea how much the food prices have went up for restaurants. Most of the stuff has doubled, some of it tripled. Everyone gripes about restaurants raising their prices 20 cents but their food costs have doubled. As for the messed up tea, if they didn't make it right then they were wrong. I understand your frustration about that. They should have. But the complaining about the cost and them not giving you extra stuff. GET OVER IT OR STAY AT HOME AND FIX YOUR OWN FOOD!
Anyone else noticing that this Aristote is kind of a big flapping douchebag?

Paragould, AR

#11 Oct 2, 2012
Realize wrote:
<quoted text>
Thank You!!!!!:)
Once Bitten Twice Shy

United States

#12 Oct 2, 2012
Guest wrote:
I agree with ya. I only dine at places that I'm completely satisfied with. Satisfied with the food, the service, the prices, the cleanliness, and the manner I'm treated. Although I live in Pgould, I seldom dine here. I go to Jboro twice a month for personal reasons. Afterwards, I go out to eat. I've always been completely satisfied at Olive Garden, and at Outback Steak House. So, I continue to go to those two restaurants. I'm quite particular about what I spend my money on, and don't have patience with restaurants that are lacking in any of the ways that I demand to be excellent where I eat. Like my screen name reads, "Once Bitten, Twice Shy", I don't risk being bitten twice, knowing I was bitten once. My demands apply to other businesses too. Tire retailers, computer sales & repairs, grocery stores, gasoline stations, pharmacies, veterinarians, doctors, cel-phone companies, etc. Basically, I guess one might say about me, "To err might be human, to forgive is not OBTS's policy." I hope you'll consider my suggestions of OG and OSH. I'm confident your dining experiences there will be quite enjoyable. Cheers to you!
bob

Paragould, AR

#13 Oct 2, 2012
Once Bitten Twice Shy wrote:
<quoted text>I agree with ya. I only dine at places that I'm completely satisfied with. Satisfied with the food, the service, the prices, the cleanliness, and the manner I'm treated. Although I live in Pgould, I seldom dine here. I go to Jboro twice a month for personal reasons. Afterwards, I go out to eat. I've always been completely satisfied at Olive Garden, and at Outback Steak House. So, I continue to go to those two restaurants. I'm quite particular about what I spend my money on, and don't have patience with restaurants that are lacking in any of the ways that I demand to be excellent where I eat. Like my screen name reads, "Once Bitten, Twice Shy", I don't risk being bitten twice, knowing I was bitten once. My demands apply to other businesses too. Tire retailers, computer sales & repairs, grocery stores, gasoline stations, pharmacies, veterinarians, doctors, cel-phone companies, etc. Basically, I guess one might say about me, "To err might be human, to forgive is not OBTS's policy." I hope you'll consider my suggestions of OG and OSH. I'm confident your dining experiences there will be quite enjoyable. Cheers to you!
Okay....... So YOU are the other perfect person that God made! I was wondering where you were. You've obviously never ever made a mistake or EVER been wrong in any way! And to think, you've been living so close to the rest of us! I'm so impressed.... NOT
Once Bitten Twice Shy

United States

#14 Oct 2, 2012
bob wrote:
<quoted text>
Okay....... So YOU are the other perfect person that God made! I was wondering where you were. You've obviously never ever made a mistake or EVER been wrong in any way! And to think, you've been living so close to the rest of us! I'm so impressed.... NOT
That's another thing people know about me. That I don't waste my time on people who have rude behavior. Now be careful. You'll get a headache from grinding your teeth. Like you're doing right now. Bye.

Andrews, TX

#15 Oct 3, 2012
I LIKE TO GO YO DQ BUT SOMETIMES THE GIRLS AT THE WINDOW ARE SOMEWHAT RUDE. ESPECIALLY AT NIGHT.
nobody

United States

#16 Oct 3, 2012
<quoted text>
That's another thing people know about me. That I don't waste my time on people who have rude behavior. Now be careful. You'll get a headache from grinding your teeth. Like you're doing right now. Bye.
You sound like a passive-agressive person.
Alleister Crawley

Blytheville, AR

#17 Oct 3, 2012
Guest wrote:
<quoted text>
For your information they DID NOT make it right. Also, as far as me saying that I asked for a couple, yes THAT DOES MEAN 2, however, my point was that they are afraid to give anything extra away, their service is horrible, they don't get orders straight, and their prices have gone through the roof! In addition, as if it's any of your business, I do not throw extras away, I keep them so that the next time I need one I will have it. Furthermore, to the person who commented at getting my "blizzard" correct, I think YOU are the retard who needs to learn to read! I didn't order a blizzard, I ordered UNSWEET TEA!!!!
Hey Dumb ass, I wasn't literally talking about you not getting your blizzard, just COC tight ass folks in general, but now I know you are one of them. What a D**KHEAD thou art.

Haslet, TX

#18 Oct 3, 2012
How did they get the tea wrong? They give u a cup and u get ur own tea
Alleister Crawley

Blytheville, AR

#19 Oct 3, 2012
guest wrote:
How did they get the tea wrong? They give u a cup and u get ur own tea
It had to be at the Drive Thru, you dont think that fat lazy biatch of a person to actually get out of their car and walk in do ya?
How dare you??????
Aristote10

Gregory, AR

#20 Oct 3, 2012
Realize wrote:
<quoted text>
How exactly am I a douchebag? Because I think it's ignorant to complain about restaurant prices and the fact they wouldn't give you extra condiments makes them cheap? If that makes you a douchebag in your eyes then I'm guilty.
bob

United States

#21 Oct 3, 2012
<quoted text>That's another thing people know about me. That I don't waste my time on people who have rude behavior. Now be careful. You'll get a headache from grinding your teeth. Like you're doing right now. Bye.
Not grinding my teeth a bit. You don't like rude people, that's fine. I don't like people who think they're perfect, no one else knows a damn thing, you've obviously never made a mistake in your entire life and of course you don't think your sh;& stinks. Just saying....we all make mistakes but if you go to the same establishment & they continue to make mistakes, then by all means they don't need my business. But one mistake, I'll try them again because I know they're human, which obviously you are not.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 3
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Paragould Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
whats up with PPD not investigating theft? (Apr '09) 1 hr Pgould citizen 7
Hate people who lie and cheats on spouse 2 hr Guest 11
Weavers Transmission Rector,AR??? 2 hr Msh21 4
Bayird dodge 2 hr Makeitstop 16
bobby (Oct '15) 3 hr The real Bobby Co... 6
Walmart security 3 hr Mealticket 5
Dr. Hollis (Oct '15) 3 hr Dontknow 16

Paragould Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance