First Prev
of 2
Next Last
Mad

United States

#1 Nov 23, 2011
Just found some texts from a girl to my man. He has even been texting her. Some of the things said is not appropiate for someone in a relationship. Ofcourse when comfronted its all innocent and jokrng around. Do u think its wrong for your mate to be getting texts from another girl?
yep

Dallas, TX

#2 Nov 23, 2011
Sure....guys also have girls that their friends with, and joke around with. It just depends on how insecure you are and how much you actually trust him
Mad wrote:
Just found some texts from a girl to my man. He has even been texting her. Some of the things said is not appropiate for someone in a relationship. Ofcourse when comfronted its all innocent and jokrng around. Do u think its wrong for your mate to be getting texts from another girl?
Reader

Paragould, AR

#3 Nov 23, 2011
Mad wrote:
Depending on the type of messages. My husband is friends with girls as I am friends with guys. We do not say/text certain things to other people just to one another. I trust my husband completely, so the messages would have to be pretty bad for me to become upset. For example: "Hey baby! Cant wait to see you later and rip your clothes off.." You get the picture. Also, remember that texts can be read in ways that they shouldn't be read. This happens between my husband and myself all the time.
real man

Paragould, AR

#4 Nov 24, 2011
Mad wrote:
Sounds to me he is not your man. Of course it is inappropriate. Dump the jerk.
Mad

United States

#5 Nov 24, 2011
Its messages like, home now come over, u can take care of it. Yes he has cheated before. He gets real defensive when questioned, and won't answer.

Since: Oct 11

Location hidden

#6 Nov 24, 2011
Do you want me to tell you what you want to hear? Or do you want me to give you a reality check? First off, nobody owns anyone. You may date him or marry him, but it's up to him to act & appear that way. If he is "allowing" her to text, it appears it's not bothering him if he's laughing it off. It's bothering you. If he hasn't stopped it (such as block her number, tell her not to text) then it rather appears he doesn't want it to stop. How did she obtain his number? You seem to have some trust issues if your this concerned. NORMAL females don't continue to text a random guy personal messages without any reply for this behavior to continue. Forwarding jokes or funny pics IS normal to people you know.... completely harmless. The question is.... is there a difference in pattern? If it's leaning more towards intimate & personal, chances are he's texting her back. There is a delete button that clears his out box you know? And there's an itemized on line statement you can view. The way your post reads is you FOUND text messages aka you were snooping in his phone, correct? That is never good.

Since: Oct 11

Location hidden

#7 Nov 24, 2011
Trust, love & communication are the foundation for a healthy relationship. How many of them do you have going for you right now? You can't build on something that's cracked sweetie. Just saying....
donna

Dallas, TX

#8 Nov 24, 2011
Is it Ashley Richardson?? She loves to send inappropriate messages back and forth to married men. Happened to a friend of mine.
Hmm

Paragould, AR

#9 Nov 25, 2011
donna wrote:
Is it Ashley Richardson?? She loves to send inappropriate messages back and forth to married men. Happened to a friend of mine.
Would this be the Ashley that is married to Clint?
anonaomus

Dallas, TX

#11 Nov 25, 2011
Hmm wrote:
<quoted text>Would this be the Ashley that is married to Clint?
Yep
donna

Dallas, TX

#12 Nov 25, 2011
Yes. That's the Ashley Richardson I'm talking about. I always wanted to let Clint know what his wife was up to, but my friend never would let me. She showed me the most disgusting pictures that her husband and Ashley were sending back and forth. But insisted she would take care of it herself. But I think if someone is doing that, the person they are married to has every right to know. Poor guy, he probably still doesn't have a clue.
watch

United States

#13 Nov 26, 2011
He might go buy a prepaid phone n hide it.

United States

#14 Nov 26, 2011
Lol watch. I know u!!
Someone Who Has Been Ther

Paragould, AR

#15 Nov 26, 2011
Messages can be interuppreted many ways. Home alone come over sounds obvious to me, however, I would question it. I learned my lesson when I dismissed the texts like that on my exes phone. He has no reason to be defensive, especially since he has cheated before.

PS

Sounds like you already know, your just looking for hope.
Poopy McPooperson

Frisco, TX

#16 Nov 26, 2011
Mad wrote:
Its messages like, home now come over, u can take care of it. Yes he has cheated before. He gets real defensive when questioned, and won't answer.
Poop on this guy. He ain't worth a poop!
Minnie

United States

#17 Nov 28, 2011
If you can't say it, text it, or do it in front of your mate, then you shouldn't be doing it period.

San Antonio, TX

#18 Nov 28, 2011
Agreed Minnie
to the spouses

Jonesboro, AR

#19 Nov 28, 2011
Lose weight, put out more, bathe more often, quit your bitching, stop being a nag, get a job, listen to his needs some. There has got to be a reason for this...

United States

#20 Dec 3, 2011
Sounds like something Sherrie MOTES would say. She is nothing but a dope head. Anybody know her? How about her worthless ole man Rob Carusco. Does anybody know them? I know she is a ruthless bit**.
nodda

United States

#21 Dec 3, 2011
Don't know the people u mentioned. If you find text and you don't feel right then probably not. I've been there and it wasn't nice.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Paragould Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Poll Did you vote today? (Jun '10) 14 min Alphapapa 42,936
Tuff woman 41 min I know 4
Justin Atchley single? 2 hr Go for it 2
blake wellman 3 hr Strutter84 5
Cassie Allen 3 hr AMG-M3 1
Oak Grove or Marmaduke High School classmates... (Jun '08) 5 hr Guest 85
Where is Mike Reed? 10 hr Nobody gives a fk 4
cop cars ambulances 18 hr guest 6

Paragould Jobs

Personal Finance