Houses for rent!
First Prev
of 2
Next Last
Michael

Paragould, AR

#1 Dec 21, 2008
I still have one three bedroom available for 500.00/month and 300.00/deposit. I also have a two bedroom with all utilities paid except for cable and internet. It is 135.00/weekly and 150.00 on the deposit. The two bedroom is the only one with utilities furnished and we do not accept any pets or hud. If interested feel free to give me a call at 8 7 0- 2 1 2- 1 7 1 0. Both houses are in the tech district.
hey yall

United States

#2 Dec 21, 2008
Where is the three bedroom located and how many baths?
Michael

Paragould, AR

#3 Dec 21, 2008
3 bedroom 1 bath and it is at 207 south 12th avenue.
john

Paragould, AR

#4 Dec 23, 2008
Michael wrote:
do you accept hud?
Someone

Paragould, AR

#5 Dec 24, 2008
john wrote:
<quoted text>
do you accept hud?
Not trying to be a smartass or anything, but he said no pets and no HUD...just letting you know since he hadn't answered your question.
srs

United States

#6 Dec 24, 2008
where is the two bedroom located
Kch

Englewood, CO

#8 Mar 15, 2009
Is two bedroom house still for rent?
Michael

Paragould, AR

#9 Mar 16, 2009
No it is not available at the moment but I had a tenant give me their 30 day notice and will have one open around the first of next month.
Michael

Paragould, AR

#10 Mar 16, 2009
Michael wrote:
207 has been rented, but 209 is available. I will update every chance I get. It would be easier to get in touch with me through email. My email is [email protected]
Michael

Paragould, AR

#11 Mar 17, 2009
209 has now been rented.
angel

Littleton, CO

#12 Mar 17, 2009
I have a friend that lives in jonesboro and has three small children. She has a good job and good references. She is currently looking for a three br house in Brookland or Paragould. Not sure if you have anything, but if you do I'd pass on the info
just me

United States

#13 Mar 17, 2009
you do not want to rent from this guy! the houses are terrible. the renters are all nasty skanky drug addicts.hope you don't have kids, they might get ran over. don't even think about leaving anything outside, or ever leave your house or car doors unlocked! don't forget about the mexicans on one end of the street and the blacks on the other. slum,slum,slum
Michael

Paragould, AR

#14 Mar 17, 2009
Hey just me find her something then, We have 24 houses and I think we are very fair on the rent. All of my tenants that pay their rent are very satisfied, the ones whom dont are the ones who complain lets see where you fit in. These houses have big yards and you should probably watch your children and keep them out of the street. As, far as drug addicts call the cops I am not giving them drugs u dipshit, and then call the landlord and let him know and I am sure I would have booted them out.
WantingToMove

United States

#15 Mar 17, 2009
angel wrote:
I have a friend that lives in jonesboro and has three small children. She has a good job and good references. She is currently looking for a three br house in Brookland or Paragould. Not sure if you have anything, but if you do I'd pass on the info
i just read your post and my boyfriend and i are currently living in a 3 br 1bath house plus bonus room..we only have a few months left on the lease but cannot move out until we find someone to finish out the lease..if your friend is still needing a place in paragould please email me [email protected]

United States

#16 Mar 18, 2009
Do you have anything rent to own?
angel

Littleton, CO

#17 Mar 18, 2009
The time is 11am and i just sent you an e-mail. Thank you for your response
angel

Littleton, CO

#18 Mar 18, 2009
WantingToMove wrote:
<quoted text>
i just read your post and my boyfriend and i are currently living in a 3 br 1bath house plus bonus room..we only have a few months left on the lease but cannot move out until we find someone to finish out the lease..if your friend is still needing a place in paragould please email me [email protected]
The time is 11am and i just e-mailed you
just me

United States

#20 Mar 18, 2009
oh and michael, i'm not sayiny anything bad about you. i know you have to rent your houses. i just hope that no one has to put up with the crap i did from other neighbors. so if you are a good person looking to rent, call michael. maybe he can get decent humans with morals to rent his houses.
LookinToMove

United States

#21 Mar 18, 2009
michael..do you have any houses for rent or does anyone know where i can find a 2br or 3br between 300-450 a month [email protected]
Michael

Paragould, AR

#22 Mar 18, 2009
I currently do not have any openings. If I get any opened up I will post them on Topix.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Paragould Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Children 51 min Guest 4
What is Wrong with Parents Today???!!! 1 hr Kennie23 10
Girls in paragould 2 hr Guest 7
Chilli's brunette bartender 2 hr Negan 2
Jody Miller 2 hr Guest 22
Poll Did you vote today? (Jun '10) 3 hr BARNEYII 38,175
Bobby Clayton 4 hr Seen him 27

Paragould Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance