paragould resident

United States

#1 Aug 8, 2008
What does everyone think of our new Lowes? I think it's pretty nice and the people who work there seem pretty friendly!
freddie three fingers

Jonesboro, AR

#2 Aug 8, 2008
i think it beats having to drive to jonesboro on a sunday afternoon.

also beats orschleens..went there to get a bag of ready mix cement all the whole pallet they had was hardened..it had been left out in the rain.
paragould resident

United States

#3 Aug 8, 2008
freddie three fingers wrote:
i think it beats having to drive to jonesboro on a sunday afternoon.
also beats orschleens..went there to get a bag of ready mix cement all the whole pallet they had was hardened..it had been left out in the rain.
I agree it definitely beats having to drive any where else!!
Maizy

Delphi, IN

#4 Aug 8, 2008
Lowes has almost anything you want for the home.
I've bought a lot of things there and have compared prices to other places and found their appliances at Lowes are cheaper. I had to buy a new cookstove last month and I think I got a good deal.
MSJ

United States

#5 Aug 8, 2008
We just got a new refreg. Could not ask for better service back in that department.
paragould resident

United States

#6 Aug 8, 2008
What about other departments was there good service also?

United States

#7 Aug 8, 2008
I have been in there several times lately because I'm buying a new house I want to do some updating in. Everybody is very helpful and I love the fact I don't have to drive to Jonesboro.

Delphi, IN

#8 Aug 8, 2008
MSJ wrote:
We just got a new refreg. Could not ask for better service back in that department.
The frig is the next thingk I need.
paragould resident

United States

#9 Aug 8, 2008
Wanting to lay some new flooring anyone have any suggestions between hardwood and laminate?
freddie three fingers

Jonesboro, AR

#10 Aug 8, 2008
laminate is cheaper, and it doesnt scratch..but hardwood last longer..and you can refinish it. tough call
paragould resident

United States

#11 Aug 8, 2008
Thanks, I have a little one who will be walking soon so I probably want to go with the laminate huh!!! Cheaper also sounds better right now!!! LOL
freddie three fingers

Jonesboro, AR

#12 Aug 8, 2008
laminate is very easy to clean up, especially say when juice, milk, cheerios is spilled on it-lol.
paragould resident

United States

#13 Aug 8, 2008
( freddie three fingers)Do you know if Lowes is the cheapest place in Paragould for the laminate flooring? Or is there some place else I should be looking?
freddie three fingers

Jonesboro, AR

#14 Aug 8, 2008
id check the place out on 49 on the other side of pre-owned auto mart..the schugs used to own it.
then there is Lowes, and another place outside of town past GCT, Warehouse flooring. Cant hurt to find what you want then compare prices.
jonesboro

Alexander, AR

#15 Aug 8, 2008
paragould resident wrote:
( freddie three fingers)Do you know if Lowes is the cheapest place in Paragould for the laminate flooring? Or is there some place else I should be looking?
Try surplus warehouse down on Johnson Ave. in Jonesboro. That's where we got ours & saved a lot of $$$. Also they have a big selection.
JR Medic

Paragould, AR

#16 Aug 8, 2008
We saved TONS of money buy buying a lot from Surplus Warehouse in Jonesboro.

“Love me or Hate me.”

Since: Jul 08

Gregory, AR

#17 Aug 8, 2008
Lowes is awesome!

“Love me or Hate me.”

Since: Jul 08

Gregory, AR

#18 Sep 10, 2008
Hmm. been there a month. I am thinking twice about my last comment. However, lots of AWESOME people work there... Not everyone there is awesome. Some people dont know how to stay out of others business, but that is everywhere. Anyway.... yah.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Paragould Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Unregistered level 4 sex offender discovered in... (Feb '12) 8 min Justafact 50
Red haired Sharon Brewer (Aug '15) 9 min guest 10
Mistress wanted 1 hr Watup 8
What kind of guy is Barry Hoopes (Feb '16) 2 hr I inside inquiry 8
Trumps impeachment 2 hr qwe 79
Greene co jail (Sep '14) 2 hr Dorishall 30
John Pruett Jr. (Mar '11) 2 hr Yuk 8

Paragould Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Paragould Mortgages