Paragould, AR

#1 Dec 12, 2012
Anyone know what she's doing now days?

Gregory, AR

#2 Dec 12, 2012
Yes I do. No I wont tell on here.

Paragould, AR

#3 Dec 12, 2012
Oh come on do tell. Is she finally being a mother to her kid or still just worried about herself

Paragould, AR

#4 Dec 13, 2012
Guest wrote:
Oh come on do tell. Is she finally being a mother to her kid or still just worried about herself
I heard she just a cheating home wrecker

Paragould, AR

#5 Dec 13, 2012
Id hit it...........if she liked weewee that is.

United States

#6 Dec 14, 2012
Yeah how many homes has she wrecked and don't she have more than one kid? That proves she likes the weiner. That's why Carrie left her, that and Carrie found someone better!
Really

Fairfax, VA

#7 Dec 14, 2012
Melinda is pure sexy

United States

#8 Dec 14, 2012
I hear she is single now, her and Carrie broke up, not sure who broke up with whom?? But they are both nice people.
snatch bait

Ballwin, MO

#10 Dec 14, 2012
plus she likes to be peed on...kinky
cookie

Ballwin, MO

#11 Dec 14, 2012
snatch bait wrote:
plus she likes to be peed on...kinky
i peed on her last nite!!!
dont ask me

United States

#12 Dec 14, 2012
www.GetVIPnews[dot]com/melinda -denton
cookie

Ballwin, MO

#14 Dec 14, 2012
happy b-day Melinda
this is your hour
you can call me
for another golden shower
cookie

Ballwin, MO

#15 Dec 14, 2012
...also happy anniversay to snatch bait & to the one that got caught :)
broken hearted

United States

#16 Dec 14, 2012
I know for a fact that she cheated on Carrie, and Carrie cheated on her. Melinda is a devil worshiper, so it dosen't suprise me that she's a whore, and Carrie is so stupid young she didn't know any better. I say carrie is way better off. Good luck to her!

Level 1

Since: Dec 12

Ballwin, MO

#17 Dec 14, 2012
broken hearted wrote:
I know for a fact that she cheated on Carrie, and Carrie cheated on her. Melinda is a devil worshiper, so it dosen't suprise me that she's a whore, and Carrie is so stupid young she didn't know any better. I say carrie is way better off. Good luck to her!
You're right, she is a devil worshiper. that's how we met, at one of our naked bonfire orgies. Oh and Carrie was there too!
cookie

Ballwin, MO

#18 Dec 14, 2012
no, no, there's no devil in the craft. quote from Sally Owens & she knows what she's talking about!
Stevo

Gregory, AR

#19 Dec 14, 2012
Melinda could pee on me fosho.

United States

#20 Dec 14, 2012
Obviously there are a few if her "friends" on here too, but let me tell you she is a fat whore and she needs to move somewhere else. she has hurt so many people here in Paragould and we would be better off with out her in our town. She has caused relationships to breakup, friendships to break up and she is a lying backstabber. Poor Carrie is better off, and I couldn't be happier when I heard they broke up! She is a shitty mom, and she is NOT sexy. She is obese! That's not sexy!

Level 1

Since: Dec 12

Ballwin, MO

#21 Dec 14, 2012
Guest wrote:
Obviously there are a few if her "friends" on here too, but let me tell you she is a fat whore and she needs to move somewhere else. she has hurt so many people here in Paragould and we would be better off with out her in our town. She has caused relationships to breakup, friendships to break up and she is a lying backstabber. Poor Carrie is better off, and I couldn't be happier when I heard they broke up! She is a shitty mom, and she is NOT sexy. She is obese! That's not sexy!
awwww...someboby's got a frowny face.:-(

United States

#22 Dec 14, 2012
Carrie ain't innocent in all this she did Suzie and I wouldn't doubt it if she screwed that one chick at Halliday either the one that wares the short skirts. Mel's a sweetheart and yes she is sexy

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 3
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Paragould Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Poll Did you vote today? (Jun '10) 3 min --Bad Dad-- 42,148
Gct prom 5 min Cheryl 4
Best rappers of all time? 1 hr Guest 5
Paragould Goodwill New Store (Oct '12) 1 hr Goodwill Hunting 35
People of paragould 1 hr guest 7
Cheryl is wrong 1 hr guest 22
Candace Fletcher 2 hr guest 6

Paragould Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance