cheating at darling
guest

United States

#23 Jun 2, 2011
wondering wrote:
Whose the black man?
Could you be talking about Brandon? he is smokin hot,but hes married.
tammy

United States

#24 Jun 7, 2011
i use to flirt with a supervisor all the time..thats my real name if you see this and want to call me. my number is still the same. maybe we can go for a drive again.
friend

United States

#25 Sep 4, 2012
hey there tammy...heard you are at nucor now...wish i was...your old "friend" has got him a new one now....remember the blond you always called fat ass.girl you are going to have to call me. i sent you an email with my new number.
guest

United States

#26 Sep 6, 2012
How about Buddy Green I think He does anyone he can get.He has a wonderful sweet wife and he,s gross.She deserves better.
friend

United States

#27 Sep 6, 2012
guest wrote:
How about Buddy Green I think He does anyone he can get.He has a wonderful sweet wife and he,s gross.She deserves better.
buddy green was always a good boss to me.he even gave me a good reference to take to nucor with me.I always thought buddy treated everyone fairly.I know he worked with people if they had a family emergency.i always thought buddy was one of the better supervisors out there.
friend

United States

#28 Sep 6, 2012
friend wrote:
hey there tammy...heard you are at nucor now...wish i was...your old "friend" has got him a new one now....remember the blond you always called fat ass.girl you are going to have to call me. i sent you an email with my new number.
Hey girl! I sent you an email.We should try to get together this weekend.Maybe go to the cowboy.
guest

United States

#29 Sep 6, 2012
friend wrote:
<quoted text>Hey girl! I sent you an email.We should try to get together this weekend.Maybe go to the cowboy.
I,m sure he is a friend you sound like the type he likes to help..
Guest

United States

#30 Sep 6, 2012
He wasn't the one hoed up in the office with the lights out tho
koop

United States

#31 Sep 7, 2012
guest wrote:
How about Buddy Green I think He does anyone he can get.He has a wonderful sweet wife and he,s gross.She deserves better.
him and ron both wanted that ugly black girl on the paint line..lulu was her name i think.but ron won he won her over by giving her a truck to drive.but his wife found out and made him take the truck back.both them old dawgs need to retire before they get darling shut down.
guest

United States

#32 Sep 7, 2012
Well at least someone else knows....I figure he got his share too..Ron has always liked the black girls and it doesn,t matter to Buddy Green...Gross..
filethis

United States

#33 Sep 8, 2012
I worked there back in the 80's and Ron gave me the best advice anyone ever gave me. He told me get you a fat ugly one, they dont talk,they are grateful for everything you do.They dont cheat on you.and they wont call the wife,and,since no one will see you with them,you got the best of both worlds. I have to say its the truth.He gave me some other tips too,that have proven results.He should write a book.

Level 1

Since: Jun 11

United States

#34 Sep 19, 2012
Does it matter wrote:
Idk about cheating or if it even matters that much it's a factory bit I do know there's a blonde and purple haired girl out there that will sleep with any and everything just ask her she has no shame
what's the blond an purple girl look like
dewdrop

United States

#35 Oct 1, 2012
filethis wrote:
I worked there back in the 80's and Ron gave me the best advice anyone ever gave me. He told me get you a fat ugly one, they dont talk,they are grateful for everything you do.They dont cheat on you.and they wont call the wife,and,since no one will see you with them,you got the best of both worlds. I have to say its the truth.He gave me some other tips too,that have proven results.He should write a book.
I'm surprised that old man hasn't got a big sexual harassment suit filed against him and the factory.I use to work there in the plating dept.and he was screwing a girl named Trella,i think she had a kid that ron payed her to keep quiet about.She wasn't much of a looker either.
Michael in Kansas

Rose Hill, KS

#36 Oct 2, 2012
guest wrote:
How about Buddy Green I think He does anyone he can get.He has a wonderful sweet wife and he,s gross.She deserves better.
Is revenge so sweet it is worth hurting people
Guest

United States

#37 Oct 2, 2012
Is it revenge or the truth "...I've known bothy for many years.use. To run around with buddy. His wife ain't stupid. She just don't care.
Michael in Kansas

Rose Hill, KS

#38 Oct 2, 2012
Guest wrote:
Is it revenge or the truth "...I've known bothy for many years.use. To run around with buddy. His wife ain't stupid. She just don't care.
That wasn't the question.
guest

Paragould, AR

#39 Oct 2, 2012
Michael in Kansas wrote:
<quoted text>That wasn't the question.
Hey your buddys wife,s brother aren,t you??
Michael in Kansas

Rose Hill, KS

#40 Oct 2, 2012
guest wrote:
<quoted text>Hey your buddys wife,s brother aren,t you??
Yes
kay hall

United States

#41 Oct 3, 2012
wow! you must be hard up for gossip.whats wrong have you two gossiped about all the people in rector and have to move to a new town? lol
wondering

United States

#42 Oct 4, 2012
What happened to the black girl that worked in department 7 back in the late 90's? Think her name was Cythia Sims

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Paragould Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Who'sThe Best Barber In Town 1 hr Jake 1
Photographers in Paragould 1 hr Customer 2
how to pass hair follicle test in 3 hours (Feb '12) 1 hr Violet 960
Brandi Caldwell (Oct '08) 1 hr unsure 15
Check Point 1 hr Guest 1
WANTED! RC cars/trucks New, Used, Broken, Parts... (Mar '10) 2 hr Anonymous2 229
Judge Barbara Halsey? (Jul '11) 2 hr qualls 29

Paragould Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Paragould Mortgages