puppies $20 each
First Prev
of 4
Next Last
owner

College Station, TX

#1 Apr 9, 2010
have 2 puppies left all black with a lil white on chest. there half german shepherd and half black lab. very cute and are getting there 2nd deworming today. 7 1/2 weeks old

Judged:

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!

Since: Mar 10

Location hidden

#2 Apr 9, 2010
Have they had their shots? And coudl you send me a pic? My email is [email protected]
looking

College Station, TX

#3 Apr 9, 2010
no the shots would be your resposability. i only dewormed them
HUH

Paragould, AR

#4 Apr 10, 2010
20 dollars for a couple of mutts? What a rip.
owner

College Station, TX

#5 Apr 10, 2010
dude get a life you must be 1 a the pple that just get on here to run there mouth and i dont just give away puppies to pple because low lifes like you who wont take care of them allways take free puppies and then niglect them. so grow up or shut up sither way stay outa my post
HUH

Paragould, AR

#6 Apr 10, 2010
Actually I have a German Shepherd/Border Collie mix that I got for free that is just like another one of my kids. You are just money hungry. And you will end up sending most of the pups to P.A.W.S. because not very many people are stupid enough to pay any money for a mutt.
owner

College Station, TX

#7 Apr 10, 2010
lmao u are a just a smart mouth that has nothing good in there life so comes here bad mouthing and 20 each is not money hungry lol. and it helps pay for the extra food and deworming medicine im having to pay for. since u alegetly have a puppie what the hell u in my post for if it aint to be a cocky prick to me. and shepherd and lab isnt a mut that is why akc is opening a department for akc registering mixed dogs. for cross breeding lmao maybe u should do some research. and the only money hungry pple are the ones that complane when some 1 is selling something instead of giving it away. and ive had no problem selling the other 7 puppies only have 2 left so buzz off.
owner

College Station, TX

#8 Apr 10, 2010
also any 1 that complains about $20 i doubt they would take care of there animal if it gets sick. i had a pure bred husky several years back and i brought it to the vet abd found out it hat heart wormes. i paide $885.00 for surgery even thou the odds wer not to good on if she would live. i only had the dog for 8 months before i found it out most pple woulda just let them put her down. i praayed and had the vet give her the surgery costed 1,289.00 before everything was said and done. but she is healthy now and i gave her to my mother for a companien. so dont go calling me money hungry just because you are.
HUH

Paragould, AR

#9 Apr 10, 2010
Maybe if you would have dished out the 100 dollars for heartguard to begin with your dog would not have had to go through all of that. And the reason I clicked on your link was because I was wondering what kind of dog you are selling for $20. Since you care so much about your dogs why don't you dish out the $7 to get them started on their shots, instead of letting them get parvo and die after some people paid $20 for them?
just me

College Station, TX

#10 Apr 10, 2010
hey dipstick i said i had the dog 8 months before i found out. she was 4 years old i didnt have her from a pup some 1 else owned her but i am the one who took her in and found out about the heart wormes and i am the 1 who had the surgery done. and i am selling them for 20 because i no the pple will take them to get there shots because there not cheap skates like u with a hand out. i get my dogs shots no 1 did it for me and it is a owners responsibility. are you saying that if u got a puppie that didnt have its shots you would just buy it and not get its shots. and it isnt 7 dollars especialy when theres 8 pups so stop acting high and mighty. plane and simple u buy a dog for 20 u get its shots and u take care of it. is that to hard for u to understand is that why ur making a big deal and starting crap on my forum. grow up and find something better to do
HUH

Paragould, AR

#11 Apr 10, 2010
Why don't you just spend the money and have one fixed instead of overpopulating the town with mutts.
HUH

Paragould, AR

#12 Apr 10, 2010
And why aren't they AKC registered mutts then?
just me

College Station, TX

#13 Apr 10, 2010
lmao u really are an idiot. im done argueing with something and some 1 so stupid and very tired a going back and forth with u on this subject if its to rich for ur budget dont buy 1. lol wow
Old Geezer

United States

#14 Apr 10, 2010
HUH wrote:
Actually I have a German Shepherd/Border Collie mix that I got for free that is just like another one of my kids. You are just money hungry. And you will end up sending most of the pups to P.A.W.S. because not very many people are stupid enough to pay any money for a mutt.
so... are you saying your kid is a DOG, or your dog is like a kid to you? sounds like the former to me.
FYP

North Little Rock, AR

#15 Apr 11, 2010
What is wrong with someone trying to make a couple of bucks? A German Shepherd and a Lab are not mutts. If you breed the two, you have a mix, not a mutt. You people need to get a life and stop putting someone down for trying to make a few dollars. If you think about it, he is not making much on this deal. He is the one that is worming and feeding them and I can tell you, it aint cheap to feed them. If any one of you were in his shoes, would you not try to put back in your pocket, what you put out? I think so.$20.00 is not alot. He could be on here trying to make a crap load, but he is not. People like you, make me want to puke.
LiveFastDie

Platte City, MO

#16 Apr 11, 2010
Dude complaining about a twenty dollar puppy is 'ridiculous! You've obviously never seen how much they charge for them at pet stores. So all of you shut yer mouths unless your going to buy a dog. You people are all a bunch of forum freaks. Nothing better to do than argue on the internet. Does this make you feel powerful and strong? I bet it fuckin' does. Jesus f-ing'Christ. Up the Punx now shut up!
LiveFastDie

Platte City, MO

#17 Apr 11, 2010
Just noticed that all of you are from Arkansas, that would explain why none of you can spell properly.
Dipshit

Paragould, AR

#18 Apr 11, 2010
Considering this is a Paragould ARKANSAS forum, I could see why you noticed so many of us are from Arkansas. Congratulations. Oh and by the way the sentence: "So all of you shut yer mouths unless your going to buy a dog". Should read "So all of you shut YOUR mouths unless YOU'RE going to buy a dog". How does it feel to be schooled by a dumbass Arkansan?
Just Wondering

Cabot, AR

#19 Apr 11, 2010
LiveFastDie wrote:
Just noticed that all of you are from Arkansas, that would explain why none of you can spell properly.
I'm just wondering why it took you so long to figure out that everyone is from Arkansas, seeing as how you are on a forum that is based in Paragould, ARKANSAS!!

Wow!! You showed all of us dumb hillbillys with your superior intellect!!
Just Wondering

Cabot, AR

#20 Apr 11, 2010
LiveFastDie wrote:
Oh and by the way, I judged your post as "clueless" seeing as how they dont have a dumbass icon.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 4
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Paragould Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Jenn G. 8 min guest 7
Why the 1% always win 19 min qwe 4
Trumps impeachment 21 min qwe 120
Looking for house with utilities paid Friday. 1 hr Guest 12
It's time to bring in the union USW to ARI 1 hr Guest 11
firework show 1 hr bbc 3
larry hensley (Feb '14) 2 hr Yep 29

Paragould Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance