Please

Midland, TX

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 4, 2009

Anyone know Taylor Smith? Heard she's nasty, is she?
hermentor

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 4, 2009

Please wrote:
She is not what you say, and it would be in your best intrest to shut your mouth right now, she is an awesome ball-Player, a role model, to all teenagers, she is a christian, and Loves the Lord!! Your Jealousy and Gossip will get you no-where. She is a wonderful and beautiful person inside and out.

Paragould, AR

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 4, 2009

Judged:

ha role model? yes "Please" the answer to your question is YES!
Barftoguest

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 4, 2009

guest wrote:
You are a piece of trash yourself, and nastier, so get a life and get off here, you have something to say about everyone even people you do not know. Oh and by the way get a new name we all know who you are..BLAH< BLAH< BLAH.
pleaseplease

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 4, 2009

guest wrote:
Here you go spewing your vomitt all over topix again..... GO AWAY
Please

Midland, TX

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 5, 2009

haha, If you don't like this thread then start a new one.

Yeah I guess if you want your 15 year olds sleeping around she would be a good role model.
TheManofHerDream s

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 5, 2009

Yeah I guess if you want your 15 year yr old girl has not had sex, let me guess Your Daughter. Whatever...And I do not mind topix its actually very amusing, some of the crap ya'll make up..Its guest and the lies,Please.. Oh but the truth would not be very interesting would it.
GuestGuestGuest

Paragould, AR

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 5, 2009

just because someone uses the name guest doesnt mean they are all the same person! and yes this girl does like to sleep around and mess with much older guys.
Another Guest

Beech Grove, AR

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 5, 2009

Please wrote:
Please people, this is a teenage kid y'all are trying to bash. GET A LIFE!!!! Bad enough that adults are being bashed, but to pick out a kid???
Get real!!!
Kaylin

Paragould, AR

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 6, 2009

I love taylor to death she is super funny and such a nice person. all you ppl trying to bash her shouldnt unless you really know her. she is an amazing bball player and a really good kid. i have classes with her ppl we are in the 9th grade get a life and stop putting ppl down im guessin since you cant say ne thing nice about her its probably what type of a person you were in school just leave her alone.. love ya taylor!
been there

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 6, 2009

is her mother's name dawn? if so like mother like daughter
I had her mother not all that good. she has broke up so many familes
Mommy of 2

Paragould, AR

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 6, 2009

oh my gosh she's only in 9th grade and has this bad of a reputation??? That's pretty bad...
MomatGCT

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 6, 2009

she must of kicked someones butt in bball, lol, but this is kinda rediculous, Please get over it whoever you are...
Taylor herself

Paragould, AR

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 10, 2009

Well Well, isnt everyone so nice and christian like, people change and they make mistakes, and no my moms name is Morgan, in fact go ahead and ridicule me, call me names, do what yall think is going to make you feel better because i know what i know and i would appreciate if you are going to bash my name in here and call me names then at least let me know who you are, ive never slept around in my life, ive got class ive been brought up better than that, im a good christian kid that loves me some church and most of all I Love God,i shouldnt even have to take up for myself this site is horrible. I have never seen tha likes of this, this shows how inmature people are. well im done with this diversity- thankyou for taking up for me, the people who did. Remember on Judgement day when the Lord judges you. "who hath not sinned cast the first stone....nobody stoned her because you know what everyone has sinned, get the log out of your eye before you pick the splinter out of mine...Peace ,Taylor N Smith
Kelsea

Paragould, AR

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 10, 2009

Taylor is a sweetheart, to all the people bashing her, get a life, seriously.
If all you can do is talk shit on topix, then I'm sorry but you're just a TAD bit immature.
Holly

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 10, 2009

taylor-baby.
the school wouldnt be the same without you.
my weekinds would never be the same.
health and pe would never be the same.
i want them to stay the same i love you.

and anyone talks about her then they are just trying to say you are wat the rlly are.

fuck them, okayy. and lets hangg soon.
;)love you.
Ex Friend

Lake Charles, LA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 12, 2009

Sleeping with a 22 year old when your 15 is not a sin, I forgot god changed the rules just for you!!!

Since: Nov 08

Paragould, AR

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 12, 2009

Ex Friend wrote:
Sleeping with a 22 year old when your 15 is not a sin, I forgot god changed the rules just for you!!!
i really dought that taylor did that and if you know for a fact and your not scared of what she culd do then you would have put ur name on here way to try and sound kool but your not if you cant even do that and my name is already on this stupid thing.. you really should get a life and leave your ex friends out of your mouth cuz ur just askin for trouble when you do that. love ya taylor
OLIVIA

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 3, 2009

WELL!!
LETS JUST SAY THAT I CANNOT STAND SHIT TALKERS!:)
SO TAYLOR YOU KNOW GIRL THAT PPL ARE JUST JEALOUS OF YOU AND THATS THE ONLY REASON THEY ARE TALKING CRAP!:)
AND HOLLYS RIGHT 1:HEALTH WOULDNT BE THE SAME (WITHOUT YOUR SINGING) LOL
2:AND IT WOULDNT BE THE SAME IN MATH WITHOUT YOUR LOVELY POEMS LOL
3: AND P.E. WOW YOUR GREAT SENSE OF PLANKS LOL
YEAH IT ALL WOULDNT BE THE SAME

love ya girl!
LOVE HOLLY TOO:)
some dude

Paragould, AR

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 3, 2009

Taylors a nice person, ive known her and been friends with her a while all the things said about her on here are just mostly rumors shes a really nice person and a good christian. shes goes to the same church as me.

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

First Prev
of 2
Next Last
Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

110 Users are viewing the Paragould Forum right now

Search the Paragould Forum:
Title Updated Last By Comments
again she left her kids 6 min guest 14
Katrina from dodge store (Aug '10) 10 min well 15
anal? 15 min guest 6
I am female 32 min Interested 13
The Highfill Building 33 min Say What 5
Karen Hanks Taylor 38 min wondering 1
Joey Stevens 48 min Respect 14
how to pass hair follicle test in 3 hours (Feb '12) 20 hr funny stuff 572
Car Hits House Mon Almost Died 12