ashley cl

United States

#103 Dec 26, 2008
marcus works at pizza inn i think
ashley cl

United States

#104 Dec 26, 2008
girl wrote:
zac watson, tyler weese, and chad sixkiller are all really good if you're looking for "paragould local"
chads awesome

Paragould, AR

#105 Dec 26, 2008
Why ya'll hate'in on shuan? He's awesome and so is Chris.
confused

Lake City, AR

#106 Dec 26, 2008
I don't know who you guys are talking about that was just funny (what a joke) Sounds like this guy I know that says Creed stole one of his songs. lol
assman

Hot Springs Village, AR

#107 Jan 6, 2009
ahh jason or brad warner some of the best by far
kid

Lake City, AR

#108 Jan 6, 2009
the "kid" mayfield

“Im not GOD,but im the answer ”

Level 2

Since: Dec 08

Chicago

#109 Jan 6, 2009
Mayfield.....shane mullins...mitch trotter.....and as much as i hate his F***ing a$$...BAM BAM... they all all really good at their job....
alp

Plano, TX

#110 Jan 6, 2009
You're all crazy! Shannon Underwood rox! Long live Bonzo!
confused

Lake City, AR

#111 Jan 6, 2009
bam bam sucks. I'm sorry he does. You are to nice. Big Nasty Bastard
I should know

Paragould, AR

#112 Jan 10, 2009
OK WHAT A JOKE, you must have your head up your ass. I can assure you he gets his ass out of bed probably a hell of lot more than you do and it's obvious! Allen is and will always be a great drummer. He has played along time and just keeps getting better. Sounds to me like you are either a failure or just plain dumb. Come see him play sometime and in the meantime, he'd love it if people weren't so bored with their own life that this is all they have to do. THE END

Omaha, NE

#113 Jan 10, 2009
moldie but goodie wrote:
Cecil Oliver, and his little bro. Sammy Oliver Both good , Cecil back in late sixties and early seventies, Haven't heard about Sammy lately? which 1 is the best?
I always loved Cecil on the drums and he was a great guy when I knew him back them but haven't heard anything for years. They played at my birthday party once. Rock on

“Ridentem dicere verum quid vet”

Level 1

Since: Oct 08

Southhill, Virginia

#114 Jan 11, 2009
Allen played 2 songs with Tony Spinner last night at the Capitol theater at a benefit concert for Tonya Wright. Played like he has been playing everyday since he picked up sticks. Not knocking Tony's drummer, the were awesome last night. Dana outdid herself singing Rhiannon last night. I used to go watch Tony Spinner and the band when they played at Time Out/EJ's, what I heard last night took me back to those days.
Hey yall

United States

#115 Jan 11, 2009
I have to throw in my two cents and vote on Marcus Hunt too! He is an awesome drummer! And a great person! I miss hearing all the guys play :( Marcus does work at pizza inn and he is doing really good!
hack

Marmaduke, AR

#116 Jan 16, 2009
Brian Nicole all the way he is the best
worked at Battens

Paragould, AR

#117 Jan 16, 2009
whooooo is bryan nic-o-le
only the best 5

Little Rock, AR

#118 Jan 16, 2009
the best drummers in paragould..........5)seth gaskil, 4)brian nicole 3)marcus hunt, 2)william herring, 1)chris sheridan

San Antonio, TX

#119 Jan 19, 2009
Is Chris Sheridan still in Paragould? I graduated with him.
sidney

United States

#120 Jan 19, 2009
kid wrote:
the "kid" mayfield
yea right...if the 'kid' is the best where does that rank chris webster? webster was the drummer in Freefall if you remember that band. how can everyone forget chris websters drumming ability?
someone

United States

#121 Jan 23, 2009
alan pillow and tyler weese :)

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Paragould Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Single mother in need of Christmas help 2 min Guest 27
Poll Did you vote today? (Jun '10) 22 min BARNEYII 32,757
left lane idiot 23 min Bullets aplenty 51
That must hurt to read. 1 hr greene county tax... 3
ISO Firewood 1 hr Desperate 1
The America I want to live in 1 hr guest 107
People scamming the government to get more on t... 2 hr Olaf fan 3

Paragould Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance