United States

#1 Dec 23, 2008
anyone know anything?
mom of 4

United States

#2 Dec 23, 2008
Vmealer wrote:
anyone know anything?
What were the color and make of vehicles involved?

Paragould, AR

#3 Dec 23, 2008
Vmealer wrote:
anyone know anything?
first i have heard about it let us no if you find out anything i have people there
TSLtoo

Jonesboro, AR

#4 Dec 23, 2008
Haven't heard about a wreck in Brookland, but a man died this morning near Trumann when he lost control on the ice and the car flipped.
hummm

Little Rock, AR

#5 Dec 23, 2008
grey avalanche...guy was ejected from truck. There was a 4 or 5 car accident at the brookland turn, before you get to the school. Not anything major. The truck accident was really bad! Don't know if the guy made it. This was less than a mile from the first accident. At the bridge, right befor the school.
hmmm

Dexter, MO

#6 Dec 23, 2008
who was in the accident?
hummm

Little Rock, AR

#7 Dec 23, 2008
I have no idea...that's why I got on here to see myself. KAIT doesn't have anything on it either.
Instructor

United States

#9 Dec 23, 2008
The wreck at Trumann which was early this morning, the guy died at the scene, it was a White Ford F250. He slid on the bridge and hit some asphalt, then rolled multiple times!!! His family really needs our prayers!!!

Paragould, AR

#10 Dec 23, 2008
The guy in the avalanche wasn't ejected. He was trapped in his truck and another guy that was a passerby opened his truck door so he could get out. When he got out he had blood all over his face. There was a lady laying on the highway, she looked like she might have been the driver of the other vehicle. She was motionless, she was in a little black car.
hummm

Paragould, AR

#12 Dec 23, 2008
Ok, how are the people involved? Do we have any names?
truth on Taylor Potter

Paragould, AR

#13 Dec 25, 2008
Does anyone know any real truth that Taylor Potter was involved in burgulary at Paragould High School? The reason I ask is that I have known the young man for 5 years and am really confused when I see him now. I have always thought him to be a good young man and would like to continue to see him that way.

Paragould, AR

#14 Dec 26, 2008
truth on Taylor Potter wrote:
Does anyone know any real truth that Taylor Potter was involved in burgulary at Paragould High School? The reason I ask is that I have known the young man for 5 years and am really confused when I see him now. I have always thought him to be a good young man and would like to continue to see him that way.
what has this got to do with wreck in brooklyn

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Paragould Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
So Justin had a baby with ex? 4 min Truth 9
Fake orgasam 8 min guest 5
Poll Did you vote today? (Jun '10) 13 min Jose Washington 30,757
Alphabet Game (Apr '12) 1 hr luci 2,058
Last word + 2 (Mar '12) 1 hr luci 4,035
Women, what is it like to kiss another woman? (Oct '08) 1 hr Cutegurl13 144
Keep A Word - Drop A Word (Dec '09) 1 hr luci 16,533

Flood Warning for Greene County was issued at March 27 at 10:51AM CDT

Paragould Dating
Find my Match