Romney vs Obama
First Prev
of 7
Next Last
help

Paragould, AR

#1 Oct 19, 2012
i don,t no who to vote for help me i was going to vote Obama but now i don,t think he is right Mitt Romney might be the best i am very concerned and don,t no what to do Obama is not even a American he was not born hear from what i see what kinda turmoil are we going to be in. please help i mean prices are so high i can,t hardly buy food now is it going to get worse with Romney or Obama. i just don,t no what to do. and i want to go vote monday.
help

Paragould, AR

#3 Oct 19, 2012
Harold1000 wrote:
<quoted text>It's not hard to understand. Vote for the lesser of two evils, No president will ever be perfect. But I would rather have the Mormon than the moron. Obama is a lying POS.
Dump obama November 6, 2012, In your case Monday
Flush it, It stinks.
you are probably right i am so confused on this i sometimes don,t even want to vote but i no that my vote might make a difference.
TuTu

United States

#4 Oct 19, 2012
Romney says he will get tough with China? How is this possible when Bain Capital, romney's company, before election day, will be taking approx 170 high tech jobs away from americans and employing chinese workers in china??? How is this getting tough with china????

Employees of Sensata Technologies were forced to train the chinese workers that will be taking their jobs. The american employees wanted to meet with romeny to talk about this but he refused to meet with them.

Romney,s only interest is not "putting americans back to work" as he claims. He is only interested in turning a profit.

Romney may not control the day to day operation but he is soley responsible for the company's business model and the way they do business. romeny started the firm and he is it's CEO.

Romeny is lying right in our faces. He's a known flip flopper but ppl want his guy as our president?? Not too long ago he was the sticky smelly crap at the bottom of the republican barrel. No he's presidental material??? Romney is untrustworthy and a desperate sociopath who will do and say anything to win. Not because he cares about the american ppl, not because he wants to put this country on the right path, it's because he simply has sour grapes from losing badly last time so he simply wants to win so that he can say I told you so and exact revenge. Plain and simple. This is the guy that strapped the dog to the roof of his car. When the dog got ill he took him off the roof, hosed him down and put him back on the roof. If you can't trate an animal with respect, you are a monster. Romney is a monster!
TuTu

United States

#5 Oct 19, 2012
help wrote:
<quoted text>you are probably right i am so confused on this i sometimes don,t even want to vote but i no that my vote might make a difference.
This is so frightening. Ppl who don't understand what a candidate stands for but listens to others without doing their homework.

You want to dump Obama because someone said so?? Look at the facts.

Romeny said that 47% of americans just want a handout and if he becomes president he will not worry about those ppl. Romeny said that he would not raise taxes on the middle class but the tax cuts he promises the wealthy while keeping government revenue the same is a mathematical impossibility without raising taxes on the middle class, period!! Under romney, the middle class and women will be crushed.

Romney says he wants to get tough on china, really??? How is this the case when his company, bain capital, will be shipping jobs to china just before the election???

Check the facts yourself. If you are not super rich Romeny is not your guy.
help

Paragould, AR

#6 Oct 19, 2012
TuTu wrote:
Romney says he will get tough with China? How is this possible when Bain Capital, romney's company, before election day, will be taking approx 170 high tech jobs away from americans and employing chinese workers in china??? How is this getting tough with china????
Employees of Sensata Technologies were forced to train the chinese workers that will be taking their jobs. The american employees wanted to meet with romeny to talk about this but he refused to meet with them.
Romney,s only interest is not "putting americans back to work" as he claims. He is only interested in turning a profit.
Romney may not control the day to day operation but he is soley responsible for the company's business model and the way they do business. romeny started the firm and he is it's CEO.
Romeny is lying right in our faces. He's a known flip flopper but ppl want his guy as our president?? Not too long ago he was the sticky smelly crap at the bottom of the republican barrel. No he's presidental material??? Romney is untrustworthy and a desperate sociopath who will do and say anything to win. Not because he cares about the american ppl, not because he wants to put this country on the right path, it's because he simply has sour grapes from losing badly last time so he simply wants to win so that he can say I told you so and exact revenge. Plain and simple. This is the guy that strapped the dog to the roof of his car. When the dog got ill he took him off the roof, hosed him down and put him back on the roof. If you can't trate an animal with respect, you are a monster. Romney is a monster!
now i am more confused i just don,t no who or what them talking on the debates i can,t decide as i no that on both sides it is all lies lies lies
TuTu

United States

#7 Oct 19, 2012
If romeny wins and my taxes go up to pay for tax cuts for his super rich friends, I will blame you muther+uckers for allowing racial hatred or pure unadulterated ignorance for voting that desperate sociopath into office.
#8 Oct 19, 2012
TuTu wrote:
You don't have a clue. Romney has no connection with Bain. He left them a few years ago.
#9 Oct 19, 2012
TuTu wrote:
If romeny wins and my taxes go up to pay for tax cuts for his super rich friends, I will blame you muther+uckers for allowing racial hatred or pure unadulterated ignorance for voting that desperate sociopath into office.
There you go with your ignorance. Don't vote for the pos obama and you're racist. What a crock of crap

Cathouse Mouse

Since: Aug 10

Cathouse Mouse

#10 Oct 19, 2012
GUEST wrote:
<quoted text>You don't have a clue. Romney has no connection with Bain. He left them a few years ago.
No connection?

hahahahaha
#11 Oct 19, 2012
Cathouse Mouse wrote:
<quoted text>
No connection?
hahahahaha
Theres crapface rat. hahahahaha
bob

Paragould, AR

#12 Oct 19, 2012
TuTu wrote:
<quoted text>This is so frightening. Ppl who don't understand what a candidate stands for but listens to others without doing their homework.

You want to dump Obama because someone said so?? Look at the facts.

Romeny said that 47% of americans just want a handout and if he becomes president he will not worry about those ppl. Romeny said that he would not raise taxes on the middle class but the tax cuts he promises the wealthy while keeping government revenue the same is a mathematical impossibility without raising taxes on the middle class, period!! Under romney, the middle class and women will be crushed.

Romney says he wants to get tough on china, really??? How is this the case when his company, bain capital, will be shipping jobs to china just before the election???

Check the facts yourself. If you are not super rich Romeny is not your guy.
People do want a handout.... Not sure if its 47%, but that might be pretty close. With Obummer care that's gonna give those"give to me" people even more. I work hard & have to pay a lot for my insurance & resent the thought of paying some low life's or someone less fortunate than I. Funny thing is, I always thought that I was one of the less fortunate but evidently since I still have a (low paying) job, I'm not able to get any sort of help. Maybe I should quit, get fired, or have an "accident" happen to me so I can be in that 47%, but in all good conscienceness, I hope none of that happens.
I'm not sure about either choice myself. I just know I don't care for the job Mr Obummer has done so far.
Adam Smith

United States

#13 Oct 19, 2012
Look at:
The Unemployment Rate for the last 4 years
Welfare at highest levels
Amnesty to Illegal Aliens
Billions wasted on failed "green" energy disasters
No Keystone pipeline
Obamacare (ask your Doc what THEY think about this)
$16 TRILLION DEBT
Weakened military

We cannot afford another 4 years like this...

Romney/Ryan for our SURVIVAL as a NATION!
Sam

United States

#14 Oct 19, 2012
TuTu wrote:
$20 Says u dont pay income tax
#15 Oct 19, 2012
Sam wrote:
<quoted text> $20 Says u dont pay income tax
I bet he or she gets a check and food stamps plus free health care.
just saying

Mountain Home, AR

#16 Oct 20, 2012
GUEST wrote:
<quoted text>There you go with your ignorance. Don't vote for the pos obama and you're racist. What a crock of crap
I am not a rasist... I dont like JOE BIDDEN EATHER...
TuTu

United States

#17 Oct 22, 2012
Romney has no idea what he is talking about with respect to foreign policy. The guy is all over the place. During this last debate romeny has the nerve to tell ppl to go to his website to lear more about hoid foreign policy. What the +uck is he talking about??? At this point he should be able to tell us verbatim what he wants to do. Romney can't because he doesn't have a clue!!!!

Romeny lost badly the first time for a reason. He is a flip flopper. He's all over the place, scatterbrain. He does not deserve to win this election!!! He has no idea what the +uck he"s talking about.

Let romeny go back to the olympics. He does not deserve to be president!!!!!!!
TuTu

United States

#18 Oct 22, 2012
Sam wrote:
<quoted text> $20 Says u dont pay income tax
$10 says your on welfare.
TuTu

United States

#19 Oct 22, 2012
Romney is such a LIAR!!!!!!!!!! He is so desperate!!!!!!!!!!
TuTu

United States

#20 Oct 22, 2012
Romney is such a socipath. The guy tells colossal lies and who tries to back track and cover over his HUGE blunders!!!!!!!!!!

Level 3

Since: Apr 12

Location hidden

#21 Oct 22, 2012
TuTu wrote:
Romney is such a LIAR!!!!!!!!!! He is so desperate!!!!!!!!!!
Desperate? You must be peeing your pants after the debate.
Worried that your welfare and food stamps will end because of fraud?

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 7
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Paragould Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
The 1% 9 min XYZ 8
women beaters 20 min XYZ 41
Julie Massey brown Harwell 25 min XYZ 9
garbage truck wreck 26 min PlzPray 40
Adam hoy 32 min William 2
Wasted Zombies - Time is ticking for the Empire 1 hr tallboy 1
Leigh Jenkins 1 hr GuEsT 1

Paragould Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance