Mark Allen Goodwin
Ahem

Gregory, AR

#1 Sep 26, 2008
Just curious what folks think about him...?
logic

United States

#2 Sep 26, 2008
went to school with him but haven't seen him in years.

Gregory, AR

#3 Sep 26, 2008
What a loser this guy was and IS. He thought he was better because his dad was a lawyer. Guess he was right - his dad got him out of so much trouble that I know about and no telling what I don't know about. He is a flake, a fraud, a con-artist and a two-faced jerk. He's a light-weight drug head and a drug dealer, or at least he was.

Generally, what do I think of him? Not much.
Mark Goodwin

Paragould, AR

#4 Sep 1, 2011
Wow, sounds like somebody wasnt pleased with the heroin i sold em.....I havent ever thought i was better than anybody and my father has never even helped bail me outa jail...what exactly do you think he got me out of. I have never sold drugs to anybody and will pay $100 to any person who can prove that I have. Ive made mistakes and have smoked the evil weed in my past, but am not and never have been a druggie, and I sure am not a conman or thief. U got a beef with me be specific and use your real name and ill admit my mistakes. U didnt mention that I volunteered with the Jonesboro JCs for four years and have been a Red Cross Vol for 5.
A MOM

Paragould, AR

#5 Dec 19, 2011
Saw his name on Heath website, anyone know what happened. He was always so nice and funny in school.
Curious

Gregory, AR

#6 Dec 19, 2011
Guest wrote:
What a loser this guy was and IS. He thought he was better because his dad was a lawyer. Guess he was right - his dad got him out of so much trouble that I know about and no telling what I don't know about. He is a flake, a fraud, a con-artist and a two-faced jerk. He's a light-weight drug head and a drug dealer, or at least he was.
I don't know him but he has passed away. Posted at Heath Funeral Home. Does that make you feel any better about him now? How sad. People are human and do things at times that is wrong but now hes gone.

Level 2

Since: Jan 09

Location hidden

#7 Dec 19, 2011
He was a good friend of mine back in the day.
Got word last night that he passed away in his sleep from Pneumonia.
His parents are fine people...I am sorrowful for their loss.

To my comrade:

&fe ature=related
Phil in LR

Sherwood, AR

#8 Dec 21, 2011
I was a friend of Mark's in the 90's. He was a good, straight up guy. RIP Mark
me

Dallas, TX

#9 Dec 21, 2011
Guest wrote:

I hope he haunts you while you sleep.. Maybe you will think before you talk crap about people.. Glad he got to defend himself.
April Pillow

Paragould, AR

#10 Dec 21, 2011
RIP Mark :-(
shonda

Mountain Home, AR

#11 Feb 18, 2012
rip mark :,(

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Paragould Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Black mold mini rise 2 hr DISRESPECTFUL 11
newberry 3 hr bryan 2
Dog trainer 4 hr Concerned 5
Wooldridge election 4 hr Anonymous 1
Wine 4 hr Drinksalot 5
Is Tennco/Monroe going to Mexico!!!! 6 hr Cynic 117
I thought my 7.3 inch was big (Jan '13) 6 hr Buster 32

Paragould Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance