RHS or PHS Classmates that have passe...
grow up

Paragould, AR

#46 Jun 5, 2008
HOW wrote:
how did ducky die? i never heard about this. she was a sweet girl.
Car accident.
Just me

Jonesboro, AR

#47 Jun 6, 2008
SAMBO wrote:
<quoted text>What does tha prove ? You knew where he went to school ? Your a Groopie Moron Peasant ! JC was not a special person believe me he was bad news and trouble for this town and many other parents !
Mature on the name calling! By the way groopie is spelled groupie! I never said he was a special person, I said it was a waste for someone to die so young! Suicide is VERY selfish, I agree! I feel bad for his family as well. We were friends but, people make bad decisions EVERY day whether their judgement is clouded by substance abuse or anything else. Deep down, John was a good person, deep down everyone is!
city girl

Paragould, AR

#48 Jun 12, 2008
Listen, i went ot school with John since the 5th grade. His parents and grandparents let him do anything and bought him everything. John was a terrible student, no one held him accountable. John drank and partied hard at a young age, no one held him accountable. In the end he had no self worth and did not know what to do, so he ended it. I wish it would have turned out differently, but you can't sugar coat the truth.
tony20

Paragould, AR

#49 Jun 15, 2008
Brad Christian, RHS Class of '89
Car accident in MS
PHS Grad

United States

#50 Jun 16, 2008
Scott Sellars was an class of 85 graduate. We had our 10th reunion in 1995, and he died a few short weeks after it in a terrible car wreck in California. RIP.

Amy Shelton also died a few years ago. Unfortunately, it was a suicide. Such a waste. She dealt with depression for years and years. I know it's been said it's selfish on this particular blog, but you have to understand about depression, too. I don't think you should speak ill of the dead. Amy was a good person. Very bright, and is missed.
PHS Grad

United States

#51 Jun 21, 2008
Amanda Lee Draffen Fulton died in 1995 or 1996. She was a graduate of PHS in 1984. She was a precious, precious lady. I loved her dearly and still think about her very often. Her son is now in 6th grade, I believe. Wonderful Christian lady that is now with God. I miss her.

Paragould, AR

#52 Jun 21, 2008
PHS Grad wrote:
Amanda Lee Draffen Fulton died in 1995 or 1996. She was a graduate of PHS in 1984. She was a precious, precious lady. I loved her dearly and still think about her very often. Her son is now in 6th grade, I believe. Wonderful Christian lady that is now with God. I miss her.
I couldn't have said it any better. I graduated in 1989 with her sister. Wonderful person, wonderful family.

Paragould, AR

#53 Jun 21, 2008
Carriage Hill Dr Resident wrote:
RHS Rector? Ricky Vaughn and Ricky Murray have passed away recently they would have been in the class of 76
I believe this is all paragould stuff, rhs being Ridgecrest (fyi - there is a forum for any town or subject including rector - i have been on that forum, too, and there is some intersting stuff there as well :)
ravenmadd

United States

#54 Jun 22, 2008
Tim was a great man...played baseball with him while growing up.......we also have lost Steve Reynolds & Ricky williams; both Bulldogs...grew up with Steve...all are great loses.
QUESTION

United States

#55 Jun 22, 2008
RIP hommies
Eggplanet wrote:
Does anyone know?

“Cant we all just get along”

Since: Apr 08

Paragould AR

#56 Jun 24, 2008
PHS Grad wrote:
She was my 4th grade teacher. The best there ever was. I still remember things from her class she would say or do.
Ronnie

Gregory, AR

#57 Jun 27, 2008
Ralph (Tim) Agee, Tony Pitman PHS Class of 1973.

United States

#58 Jul 1, 2008
Does anyone remember Bryan Gray? He didn't go to Paragould....he went to Tech. He commited suicide his senior year, 1993 or 1994 I believe. He was dating Summer Purcell at the time.
That Girl

Gregory, AR

#59 Jul 14, 2008
guitargal wrote:
Amy Katherine Stone, class of 1992. She was beautiful in every sense of the word. I miss her terribly! Alan Davis, class of 1994. Miss him too!
Amy was my cousin and I miss her terribly too!! She now has a niece named after her.
That Girl

Gregory, AR

#60 Jul 14, 2008
RHS..Brad Christian..Class of 89..
floyd and tina

Calhan, CO

#61 Jul 15, 2008
city girl wrote:
Listen, i went ot school with John since the 5th grade. His parents and grandparents let him do anything and bought him everything. John was a terrible student, no one held him accountable. John drank and partied hard at a young age, no one held him accountable. In the end he had no self worth and did not know what to do, so he ended it. I wish it would have turned out differently, but you can't sugar coat the truth.
I was JC's cousin. He may have had things handed to him, but he didn't have to die. How would you feel if you were the one that found your father dead in the apartment they lived in and then blamed yourself b/c you thought maybe if you had gotten home earlier you could have saved him. Jon talked to me alot about that and the guilt was eating him alive, but their wasn't anything he could have done. He still wouldn't believe it and that's when he really went overboard on the bad stuff. For his families sake, let him RIP since he can't take up for himself. Try remembering the good in people not just the bad.
floyd and tina

Calhan, CO

#62 Jul 15, 2008
I also graduated PHS/RHS and miss Cam Mcllvoy as well.
old friend

United States

#63 Jul 15, 2008
Donnie Long, would've been a 1989 grad. very sweet, very missed.
That Girl

Gregory, AR

#64 Jul 15, 2008
floyd and tina wrote:
I also graduated PHS/RHS and miss Cam Mcllvoy as well.
Yes, Cam was a sweetheart!. There is also Steven Burnett he died when we were in the 8th grade.
That Girl

Gregory, AR

#65 Jul 15, 2008
old friend wrote:
Donnie Long, would've been a 1989 grad. very sweet, very missed.
Yes, Donnie was a sweetheart as well!!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Paragould Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
in search of 3 bedroom rental house asap !! 6 min Transferred 1
Wasting time 14 min whosaidanythingab... 25
how to pass hair follicle test in 3 hours (Feb '12) 46 min K88renea 831
Question about junkyard on 412 1 hr theonearmedman 1
Good church in Paragould? (Jan '12) 1 hr guest 56
Trumps in a Panic 1 hr GO TRUMP 41
moving memphis out 2 hr fd up 27

Paragould Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance