RHS or PHS Classmates that have passe...
Magna Cum Laude

Paragould, AR

#575 Jul 2, 2009
hippymama wrote:
<quoted text> John Campbell, son of Butch and Donna?
I'm sorry it took me so long to reply. I never met John's mom and I can't remember his dad's name. John's dad past away a few years before he did.
Mike

United States

#576 Jul 2, 2009
Magna Cum Laude wrote:
<quoted text>I'm sorry it took me so long to reply. I never met John's mom and I can't remember his dad's name. John's dad past away a few years before he did.
Yes, John's dad was Butch (he committed suicide also), and Donna was his mother. Poor woman.
friend of the family

Calhan, CO

#578 Jul 2, 2009
Would anybody have any idea how to reach Donna or Ann which was good friends ...... I'd like to talk to them havn't seen them in years......
Old Timer

Hope, AR

#579 Jul 2, 2009
Mike wrote:
<quoted text>
Yes, John's dad was Butch (he committed suicide also), and Donna was his mother. Poor woman.
As I recall, Butch died of a massive heart attack in 1994. I remember that, because he had been doing some work at my house not long before he died. I don't think he committed suicide.

Gregory, AR

#580 Jul 2, 2009
Old Timer wrote:
<quoted text>
As I recall, Butch died of a massive heart attack in 1994. I remember that, because he had been doing some work at my house not long before he died. I don't think he committed suicide.
your right he didnt commit suicide but it was before 94
brian s

Gregory, AR

#581 Jul 2, 2009
Fred Robinson died today in a car wreck around beebee. he worked for tech for awhile and ridgecrest
Impressed

United States

#582 Jul 27, 2009
I have no idea who you are. But, you are super funny. Tell me your name, and I'll be sure to come party at your funeral. I love heavy metal & Stella Artois.
loved her

United States

#583 Sep 15, 2009
PHS Grad wrote:
Amanda Lee Draffen Fulton died in 1995 or 1996. She was a graduate of PHS in 1984. She was a precious, precious lady. I loved her dearly and still think about her very often. Her son is now in 6th grade, I believe. Wonderful Christian lady that is now with God. I miss her.
She was my 4th grade teacher! I loved her so much, I couldn't believe she passed...and I can't believe it's been 13 years she's been gone. She is missed dearly. She was one of the best teachers I ever had. Someone close to her should make a memorial page about her, with pics of her life and a guestbook...Maybe her husband? I know she touched sooo many lives while she was here.

I still remember the last time I saw her, she was pregnant with her son. So tragic!

RIP Mrs. Fulton

Mrs. Wheeler

and

Mrs. Jan
Andrea Hestand

United States

#584 Sep 21, 2009
I had a friend that went to school with and went to church with him at West View Baptist church.His name is Jason Bolton.He would have graduated in 1996.I was so devasted.I thought that I could eat but couldn't,always thought about him.He was a good friend.It was too bad that he was in the motorcycle wreck that took him.I just cried and cried.It was so sad losing a friend like that.I would say he passed away in 1993.It was so awful.I will always think about him.He was always nice and sweet as always.I always liked his smile.I do still miss him.But he will always be in my heart.

Russellville, AR

#585 Sep 21, 2009
city girl wrote:
<quoted text>he died about 10 years ago in an auto accident. if i'm not mistaken hogan weaver also died in that crash, they hit head on. don't hold me to that it may have been two different accidents.
was hogan the driver of the other vehicle involved? Cam was with a guy he worked with and if im remembering correctly his last name was Boone. they were hit head on while on their way to work and it was a drunk driver that hit them.

Russellville, AR

#586 Sep 21, 2009
anyone know what happened to brittney newell? i just recently found out she passed away in 2007 at the age of 16. today would have been her 19th birthday.
another guest

United States

#587 Sep 23, 2009
Pebbles wrote:
BTW I am remembering her. I'm very clearly remembering how she treated people in life...and for hersake hope there is no afterlife.
apparently ur not any better than what u say she was!! u are just wrong for talking bout the dead! U should be banned from topix! just stupid!! Grow up! if she hurt u let it go! nothing u can do about it now

Arlington, TN

#588 Sep 24, 2009
Mike Biggs GCT
Annette Goodwin PHS
Brenda Homblad PHS
Nick McCoy PHS
Hmmm

Saint Louis, MO

#589 Sep 24, 2009
Hogan Weaver was driving and he had been drinking and he hit Cam head on and they both died. Tragic.
Ali

United States

#590 Oct 14, 2009
SAMBO wrote:
<quoted text>What does tha prove ? You knew where he went to school ? Your a Groopie Moron Peasant ! JC was not a special person believe me he was bad news and trouble for this town and many other parents !
I can't believe how sad and alone you must be.. I'm sorry and will pray for you.. It's time to let the past be the past and look to the future.. No one knows when there last day may come.. And to hear you talk so negatively about someone who has passed on is extremly hurtful. Please keep opinions like those to yourself and just be thankful you have another day..
family

United States

#591 May 21, 2010
old friend wrote:
Donnie Long, would've been a 1989 grad. very sweet, very missed.
Thank you for remembering Donnie...always missed.
ready4them

Paragould, AR

#592 May 22, 2010
Where to start so many have passed... Brandon Nix class of 97,Tiffany Burrow class of 98, Michael Bennett class of 99, Michael Wynn, Josh Box, Blake Mcduffy, Justin Hunt, Evan Erwin, Jason Clinton,
RamsFan

Little Elm, TX

#593 May 22, 2010
Who was the best teacher of them all at Paragould high school in 1989?
guest11

United States

#594 May 22, 2010
RamsFan wrote:
Who was the best teacher of them all at Paragould high school in 1989?
Roy Draffen
michael

United States

#595 Jun 4, 2010
When did they start charging tax on a movie ticket?

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Paragould Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Poll Did you vote today? (Jun '10) 3 min BARNEYII 32,748
Keep A Word - Drop A Word (Dec '09) 15 min luci 17,640
so called "crazy women" 17 min good man 34
The America I want to live in 31 min kennie23 96
Single mother in need of Christmas help 32 min guest 9
Dr short 1 hr guest 2
People scamming the government to get more on t... 2 hr Have to work for ... 1
stabbing Dec 6 Sunny 41

Paragould Jobs

More from around the web